Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: Ultimate Warrior ❯ Sky Battle: The Team of Wind ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ZOIDS: Ultimate Warrior
Sky Battle: The Team of Wind

Well Bit had just won his first match, it seemed all of his trainig had paid off, but now lets check up on the Blitz Team. They still had their first match up ahead of them. They might of have some trouble with this team. The Hurricane Team, piloted by the Storm brothers, all with their own flying Zoid. The Blitz Team were at a disadvantage here, with them having one flying Zoid against a Team with three, but maybe they would get lucky and be placed on a suitable terrain, but with their luck they'de better hope for more than fortune.

The Blitz Team had just gotten the info they had been waiting for. Their next fight was indeed against the the Hurricane Team (DUH!), but the battle mode was 0982, which was the most likely battle mode they would get, and the area....................... in a flat, clear, and clean terrain..........."CRAP!" shouted Leena after hearing this. Well they still had a chance, all they had to do was keep a cool head (esp. Leena).

Bit was ready too enjoy a long break after his first fight, and what a better way to enjoy a hard earned day is watch the Blitz Team's first fight. he had been expecting this, he wanted to see how better his former team had gotten, if they even did. But he would find out soon.

The area was set, the teams were ready, and the fight was about to begin. The only thing missing was the.......................... Judge. "Hurry Up!" said an impatient Leena, who was almost acting like she was ready for anything. Minutes passed, and still no judge, but finally.

The big pod shot out of the satellite and landed on Zi. " The area within a 30 mile radius is a designated Zoid Battlefield. This zone is now restricted. Only competitors and personnel have authorization entry. DANGER! All others must leave the area at once. Area Scanned. Battlefield set up. The Blitz Team versus the Hurricane Team. Battle Mode 0982. Ready..................FIGHT!"

All at once the Zoids charged towards eachother. In little time Jamie turned into the Wild Eagle. Each Zoid took an opponent. The Wild Eagle took Sean in his Storm Sworder, Leena took Devin in his Raynos, and Leon took Frank in his Redler. Leon and Leena had some trouble dodging and attacking the pilots, while the Wild Eagle had his own problems, seeing that Sean's Storm Sworder was much faster than his Raynos.

Leena ran most of the time, never having anytime to turn around and fire. The more she ran the closer the Raynos got. Leena was in trouble, there were no rocks to hide behind with, no ditches, nothing, only flat land. Devin launched a barrage of missiles toward the running Gun Sniper. "Your WAY too slow for my guns, little girl!" boasted Devin. Leena didn't even have time to think of a comeback, she was way too busy think of a pplan to get him off her tail. Thats a first, Leena actually thinking to win a fight, I guess theres a first thing for everything. Devin decided to stop toying with her, he shot his pulse laser cannon, hitting the Gun Sniper right in the leg. The G Sniper collapsed on its side, not being able to move, but surprisingly it was in a Command Freeze.

Leon on the other hand wasn't running away, he was charging a despretely jumping trying to hit Frank with his blades. in fact he had Frank on the run, the Redler was definetely the slowest of the three flying Zoids on their team. The Redler was cautios in not getting to close, but not getting to close would limit his firing accuracy. As he tried to hit Leon, Leon could dodge him easily with the Blade Liger's speed. Finally the Redler made its biggest mistake, it tried to get closer, but the wind current took him down a few meter, leaving him in Leon's level. the Blade Liger jumped with its Blades spread aiming at the Redler's wings. once they met, it was all over for the Redler.

The Wild Eagle and Sean were in a dog fight, coming back and forth. They would pass each other by, with a few damages, and keep coming back for more. The Wild Eagle was starting to slow down, the pressure must have been o great for him. With this, Sean took advantage of the situation, he shot his pulse lase cannon from side to side, up and down, all fires hitting the Raynos. The Wild Eagle couldn't take any more of this, all he could do was run (fly) away. But Sean's Storm Sworder was faster than the Raynos, and could easily match its speed. the Wild Eagle tried all of its tricks and maneuvers he knew to try and shake him off, with a few amazing loops he almost got rid of Sean, but Sean was right there beside him.

Leon came running to take care of Devin's Raynos. He tried the same tricks he used on Frank. But the Raynos was much faster and maneuverable than the Redler, so Leon couldn't get close to hit it with its blades. Leon also tried a new strategy, which seemed all he could at the moment. He stood still like a rock in the middle of the field. The Raynos charged down at it. As it got closer and closer the Blade Liger got down in a crouching position, reading to jump like a spring. The Raynos was a few meters from the Liger, Leon took a big jump and was about to land on the Raynos that flew right under it, but the Raynos charged its booster and flew off into the sky, leaving the Blade Liger to fall on its original spot.

The battle continued between the Blade Liger and the Raynos. The Blade Liger was hopeless from its position. And the Raynos was firing away. It was starting to boast. It would fly by Leon and shoot from behind it. It would do the same routine over and over again. Finally it stopped a few meters over the ground, about a mile away from Leon. "Its a shame that an extremely rare RED Balde Liger, would go to waste to such a weak pilot", Devin laughed. Leon was too busy trying to think of a way to beat, than to be talking crap to another pilot but then..................... "BANG!" An explosion came from the side of the Raynos. The Raynos collapsed to the ground, as an Command System Freeze appeared on Devin's screen. Leon looked in the direction the fire came from and saw the limp G Sniper. "I owe you one, Leena." said Leon to his helpful (First time again) sister.

The Raynos and Storm Sworder were still in a chase fight. Leon stood there below them, waiting to see if he could have a chance to attack the S Sworder. The wild Eagle couldn't take any more of this. With its final strand of energy the Wild Eagle charged straight towards the S Sworder at full speed. He knew he couldn't take him out, but he wasnted to make his last hit worth it. As he grew closer, Sean fired at him, The Wild Eagle took it like a man and was pounded by all the fires. Then he finally reached him and crashed him head-on. After that head bang, the Raynos fell to the ground, and the S Sworder took a big downhill, Leon was more than ready for this opportunity. He ran towards the S Sworder, mobilized his Blades and took a big leap into the sky. He quickly past the S Sworder and then landed on the ground. The S Sworder still stood in mid-air, until one of its wings fell off, and so did the S Sworder.

" BATTLE OVER! BATTLE OVER! The Winner is the Blitz Team." With this heard the whole Blitz Team was in a frenzy. Bit watched from the other side. He smirked and couldn't wait until he would fight his ex-team.

"Good Job, team!" said the Doc, "Keep this up and we should beat all of the other teams out on Class S." He ws very excited that his Team won their first battle in the S Class. Everybidy was partying, celebrating, enjoying their day, whatever you want to call it, but Leena had something on her mind. She looked out of the window, out into the far reaches of the desert.