Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: Ultimate Warrior ❯ Tremendous Fight: Rematch with Vega ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ZOIDS: Ultimate Warrior
Tremendous Fight: Rematch with Vega

"Only a few more months Liger", Bit was siting on the cargo lift of his Gustav with Liger beside. The Zoids Battles would commence in 2 months. Bit had been training non-stop. He was just about ready to compete in the S Class, but he wasn't so sure he was ready. He still need 1 more fight with the "King". After the fight with Vega in the Royal Cup, he knew Vega was the strongest opponent he had ever fought. Even if he was a kid he still had great potential. If anyone was gonna give Bit a good fight, it would be Vega.

"Fury, I think were doing great, don't you?", Vega had also been preparing for the Zoid battles. Even though he didn't need training he still did. Vega would have to fight in the A class. He still wanted to fight Bit. If he and Fury could beat Bit they would become a perfect duel. After the fight with Bit, Vega wasn't mad at all, actually after he thought about it, he was glad he lost. Next time they fight Bit would have a much harder time with Fury since the Berserk Fury had learned all of its moves.

Both Zoid pilots had one thing in mind. And thats to defeat their rival. But to have such a fight, they would have to meet up, and neither of them hadn't a clue where the other one was. Vega sort of vanished after the end of the Backdraft, and Bit left the Blitz Team to fight solo.

"ROAR" the Liger had been restless. It kept roaring and looking in a particular direction. "What wrong Liger!" Bit hadn't a clue about what the Liger was roaring about. Even though Bit could understand the Liger, this time the Liger didn't make sense. The Liger kept looking across planet Zi in one direction, and one direction only, it couldn't take its eyes off the target. "Liger, whats wrong, what are you looking at, is there trouble over there?" The Liger was too busy roaring and growling to stop and make sense, but Bit had to find out what was going on.

"LIGER CLAM DOWN !" this time Bit sounded more serous and much louder. The Liger than stopped slowly and slowly, until it finally stopped roaring and looked straight into Bit's eyes. "Whats wrong Liger, what are you upset about?", The Liger looked in a particular direction and let and skypiercing roar. "Is there something there? Do you want us to go there", The Liger let out a soft growl in agreement. Liger and Bit both got on the Gustav and left in the sunset.

"Fury, whats wrong, why have you stopped?" , the Berserk Fury had stopped in its tracks. Vega had also felt something approaching. "Fury what is it? What is coming?", The Berserk Fury slowly turned around , knowing what was behind them. In the distance they saw a small figure moving towards them. A small grin appeared across Vega's face. Both Vega and Fury were pleased to see what was coming. "Finally, a true battle"

A Gustav made its tracks to where Vega and Fury were. "So, Bit Cloud, we meet again", Vega couldn't help but smile. Both pilots got out of there Zoids and walked towards eachother. "Nice to see you again, Vega", Bit started out. "Yeah me too, I'm so glad your here, maybe you could give me battle worth fighting." "That's exactly what I came here for." Behind both pilots stood the Liger Zero and the Berserk Fury, but both Zoids looked at each other with fire in their eyes. Vega and Bit could both sense that their own Zoids were uncomfortable standing there not doing anything. The only thing on the Pilot's mind were to take down the other, but the Zoids had something else in their minds. "Shall we begin Bit, this fight will end as soon as one of our command systems freezes or should I say yours. Bit this time you will not beat me."

Both pilots made it inside their Zoids, and looked at each other. "Begin!", Vega said as soon as he charged at Bit. Since Bit had fought Vega before he and Liger would know what the Fury would do. The Berserk Fury was unleashing a barrage of attacks, and all the Liger Zero could do was dodge. Finally the Liger jumped over the Fury and turned around and ran towards the Fury in an attempt to ram it. The Fury was more than ready for this attack and dodged it easily, while the Liger ran past them the Fury swiped its tail and hit the Liger across its leg.

The tail really left a mark on the Liger's leg. Liger had a hard time trying to stand up, but managed to. It looked like the Liger was too stubborn to give up. The Liger charged at the Fury again with its predictable attack, this time though the Berserk Fury wasn't going to go easy. It started to spin its blades aiming them at the Liger. As soon as the Liger missed and reached the ground, the Berserk Fury swiped Liger on the side, send the Liger reeling across the field.

Bit had to think of something fast or else this fight would be Vega's. The Berserk Fury knew all of Liger's attacks and movements. So Bit and Liger had too think of a new approach, and attack that they have never done before. The Liger started to run at the Fury. It then started to jump left, then right, then left, and repeating. The Fury was started to get confused but still kept its eye sharp on the Liger. Finally the Liger was in close range of the Fury, when it jumped to side of the Fury, The Fury hastly pointed its blades where the Liger was, but the Liger jumped over the Berserk Fury. "Strike Laser Claw !", was then heard as the Liger leaped at the Fury from its sides. The Berserk Fury's blades were on the other side, so they didn't have enough time to counter. The Liger's attack severely damaged the Berserk Fury's leg.

"Impressive Bit", Vega didn't seem at all worried, "but those kinds of attacks won't win you this fight." "We'll see, this fight is far from over, or is it, maybe I'll take you out on the next attack?" Both pilots looked at eachother. Finally they charged at eachother, with anger in both Zoids' eyes.