Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: Ultimate Warrior ❯ Training Time: Preparing for the Battles ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ZOIDS: Ultimate Warrior
Training Time: Preparing for the Battles

The S Class was nearing, not to mention all of the Zoid Battles. Bit was out on his solo battles, the Blitz Team was preparing to face what was coming to them, and the rest of the A class Team were preparing for Zoid Battles. All A class team were training extensively, even though the Royal Cup was is 4 years(Actually almost 3). Anyway, The Blitz Team had to use Jamie as a pilot, they just hoped that Jamie would turn into the Wild Eagle in all of their fights.Leon had added boosters to his Blade Liger, Leena added MORE(is that possible) ammunition to her overweight Gunsniper. The Blitz Team were almost ready to compete in the S Class, but they need to get back in shape.

Bit was having Troubles of his own. Since he didn't have any of his armors, beating the opponent wasn't an easy task, but none the less he still won. Bit had won enough money to buy a Gustav(cheap one), The Gustav help Bit a lot, the Liger didn't have to use its energy to walk or run, Bit could now carry more extra ammo and a few tools. Bit hadn't really missed the Blitz Team, he did although miss his snacks, but he was just a cool calm guy. Everyday he would face an opponent, his Liger wasn't getting enough rest, but it would pay off for all the training it has had.

The Fluegal Team, was also preparing for the upcoming battles. Brad and Naomi hadn't really done anything to their Zoids. There Zoids stayed perfectly the same. They were determined to do great in the Zoids Battles. They were rarely seen outside of their base, I wonder what there doing. Also The Lightning Team was preparing for the Battles. Jack decided to stay with the team. They didn't really modify there Zoids, but they did come up with new strategies. They were determined to be the best team of Class A.

And for the Class B teams, they were also preparing. The Fuzzy Pan.......... oh.......... the Tigers Team was trying to turn their luck around and try to get in Class A. And Harry Champ along with his two robots weren't really training or none of that such. Harry spent most of the day dreaming about Leena, while Benjamin and Sebastian woek there butts off keeping the house clean and feeding Harry, I guess Harry wouldn't make it in Class A for a while.

One team that has been out of sight for a while was the Vega Team. Vega Obsecura the only Pilot on that team had kept a low-profile after his defeat in the Royal Cup. He might have been planning on somethin, but since the Backdraft Group was out, Vega wasn't as dangerous as he used to be, and anyway after his defeat he lightened up a bit. He's probably training to become the best pilot in Class A.

--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

"Dad when do the Zoids Battles Start again" asked Leena, with a excited tone. Doc who was quite annoyed by this since she had asked him this question a few times(more than 10, alot more) responded "In 3 months" , then he rolled his eyes hoping that she wouldn't ask him again. Leon who was taking his blade Liger for a run wasn't really hyped up for the battles, but he still wanted to fight. "Bit Cloud, I will defeat you" He thought to himself. Jamie was taking his Raynos out for a spin. He really wasn't very good at piloting the Raynos. Most of the times the Wild Eagle would step in and take over. Still he would train just in case the Wild Eagle didn't show up.

The Blitz Team trained for the fights by mostly taking their Zoids for runs. Leon would use his blade attacks against some posts out on the field. Leena would target practice, without using the aiming. Jaime would polish his flying skills by manuvering through the canyons. They would all do a great job at training but they weren't sure about what they were up against in the S class.

----------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------

"Liger , I think we should take a rest for today, we've been battling for days on end." said Bit while wiping the sweat off his forehead. The Liger growled in agreement. They were indeed becoming a great pair, but Bit wasn't so sure about it. They were going to need some modifications for the up coming battles, but Bit(as stubborn as he is) didn't want any additions to his Liger. Anyway, Bit had a lot of repairs to do,the Liger had taken many damages from its past battles. Bit still hadn't found any more answers about his Liger, and................Um................ Van. But he wasn't really looking for anything, infact he really didn'y know where to start, but he would eventually get to searching.

------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

(A /N: This chapter sucked, I had too fill in an empty spot so I just added this chapter)