Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: Ultimate Warrior ❯ Test Results: Van Who? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ZOIDS: Ultimate Warrior
Test Results: Van Who?

Bit woke up extra early, not to steal Leena's snacks, but to get to the research lab early. When Bit woke up nobody was around, it was pretty A.M.), but it was all the same to Bit, he couldn't go back to sleep if he wanted to, so why bother.As time flew by each members of the Blitz Team woke up one-by-one. The first to wake up was Jamie since he was the one who cooked breakfast(and lunch and dinner),

"Morning Bit, couldn't go sleep, huh?", said Jamie when he saw Bit all excited."Nope, I can't wait to get to the lab!" "Well Bit we're not going to go right away, we might go in the afternoon, but not in the morning. Anyway why do you want to find out about Liger's special ability?" "Well" started Bit,"I believe if I know more about Liger and more about Zoids and where they come from, I'll be able to understand them better, and become a great Zoid pilot, and it would be cool to know who my ascendants are." "Well Bit, I hope you find out what you're looking for,I got to go make breakfast before everyone wakes up, later Bit." "See ya",Bit then laid back on the couch and tried to cool himself down and not get too excited, since there was a chance that he wouldn't get the results he wanted.

A few minutes later Brad got up."Morning you guys, Jamie, make me some coffee", said Brad in a sort of sleep-toned voice. "Hey Brad, are you going to come to the lab and check out the test results?" Asked Bit."Sorry, I have to go meet up with Naomi and...........talk." "Okaaaaaaay, whatever you say Brad." "I have to talk business with her, so I'll just drink my coffee and I'm outta here." "Well, See ya Brad", Bit left going back to the couch and thinking about what his Liger and what might the future might hold for him.

About at 6:45 Leena woke up. She saw Bit and ran to the kitchen to check on her snacks. Since Bit was up so early, she thought he might of taken her snacks, but Bit was much to excited to take her snacks. Leena started to wonder why Bit was so determined to find out about the Liger and it's Organoid, whats left of it anyway, but she didn't want to disturb him, but annoying would be a different story. Leena took off into the kitchen and.................."Oooooo Biiiiiiiiiit, is this your cookie *chomp* *chomp* *chomp*, and is this your doughnut *chomp* *chomp* *chomp*." Leena ate most of Bit's snacks, she waited to hear or see Bit's response, but he didn't say anything or walk in the kitchen.'Where is he, I shouted loud enough for him to hear me' she though. She went to check up on Bit, but he just laid on the couch and daydreamt. 'O well', she though 'I'll just go eat the rest of his snacks' and she walked off.

Finally at 7:00 breakfast was ready, and Doc came in and sat at the table, every one sat down and ate there breakfast. There was an annoying silence between them, Leena broke the silence "So we're going back to the research lab again, huh?" Nobody answered back, she frowned and went back eating. A few minutes later, Brad broke the silence "Well, I'm gone; I'll be back in a few hours", Brad left the base ."I guess we'll be leaving to the research base in a few hours, I'll be in my room playi... uhh I mean working, knock before coming into my room, OK do you all have that clear." It seemed like no one was listening, so the Doc left. Jamie went back to make more strategies, The Zoids battle wouldn't start in a few months but he wanted to be prepared for what was going to happen in the S class. Liger wasn't around so Bit didn't have much to do, but he just pondered about what the results might be. Leena didn't have much to do either, so she went in her room to do stuff that only God would know.

A Few Hours past and Bit was still thinking, Leena was still in her room, Doc was still "working", and Jamie was still working on the strategies. For Bit those hours seemed to last for days, for Doc those hours seemed like minutes(Time flies when your having fu....... when your working). Then the time came Doc came into the living room and called out "Everyone lets go!". Bit shot up , Leena and Jamie groaned probably because they were having the time of their life.

They arrived at the research lab and Bit took off to find the scientist who Bit met yesterday. The rest of the Blitz team went to check out the other stuff at the lab. Bit looked in every room, trying to find the scientist, until finally he checked the room he was in. There he found the scientist."Hey, there you are, I've been looking all over for you." "Ohh, Bit, there you are." "So, did you find out about Liger." "Well, sort of."

"You see, we didn't get much info on the Liger but we did manage to find out who the Organoid was and who the owner was......." "AND!!!!!" Bit exclaimed impatiently."Well, the Organoid was named Zeke, and the owner was named Van Flyheit." "Van? What a weird name" "Yes, well you shouldn't say that infront of Liger, since Zeke is the Liger, well sort of, I just can't find out why Zeke or the Liger chose you, you might be a descendant from Van, that's the only explanation I can think about right now , anyway I hope you found out what you were looking for." "Yeah, thanks", Bit walked out a bit disappointed since he didn't receive much info on the Liger. Bit wondered around the lab.

Sooner or Later he bumped into Leena. "HEY! Watch where you're going!" "Oh sorry Leena" Bit walked around Leena. Leena saw the look on his face, then she thought he didn't find out about Liger. "So I guess you didn't find out about the Liger Zero, huh?" Leena said before he left. Bit stopped and said without turning around "You could say that" Then he left. Leena just stared at him while he left. She then went back to what she was doing.