Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: Ultimate Warrior ❯ Pilot Switching: Hellos and Goodbyes ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ZOIDS: Ultimate Warrior
Pilot Switching: Hellos and Good-byes

The next day, Bit woke up fairly early. Everyone was asleep when he woke up so he had the base to himself. He walked outside to the hangar. It seemed that the Liger was sleeping. ''Well atleast I know who you are, but I don't know enough'', he said to his Liger, which obviously didn't here him. He walked outside and looked at the barely rising sun. 'I gotta find out about the Liger, then maybe I can understand and control the Liger better,' he thought.Bit stayed outside for a while thinking what he was gong to do.

Leena was walking by and saw Bit alone staring out into the horizon. She went up to him to see what was wrong."Hey Bit, whatd'ya doing", she asked."Nothin much, just thinking", Bit said without looking at her. "Bit what happened yesterday, did you find out about Liger and its organoid, you seemed pretty down when I saw you yesterday. There was a long silence after that. Finally Bit responded "Yeah, I found out about the Liger, but just not enough. "Oh, too bad", Leena said feeling sorry for Bit.

There was a very long silence , no one had anything to say. Then Bit broke the silence "Leena, I'm thinking of leaving the Blitz Team." "What!", Leena was astonished by what Bit said, "Why Bit, why, aren't you happy here, with us, there's nothing out there for you Bit, anyway the S Class in a few weeks, don't you want to fight in the Zoid Battles,anymore. Bit was still looking out into the sky and said "Leena, to tell you the truth, no, I'm not happy in the Blitz Team, I'm not becoming a better Pilot, I'm just fight in some sissy weak battles. The only best fights I've ever had were with Vega and the first time with Leon, Jack's second battle was also one to remember, but the rest aren't anything compared to what I want. I'll be off on my own then when the S class starts I'll be in it, Since I was on the Blitz Team when I got into the S Class, I should be able to enter the S class." Leena was taken back to what Bit said. "So when do you plan on leaving", she said sadly. Bit ended the conversation," Tomorrow", and left

At the lobby, Brad stood up," Hey I have an announcement to make, I'm leaving the Blitz Team and joining the Fluegal Team." Everybody(except Bit) was left in astonishment. And if that wasn't bad enough Bit stood up told everybody," I also have an annoucement to make, I'm leaving the Blitz Team tomorrow." With that everybody was left with there mouths open, even Leena, who already knew Bit was leaving.

Later that day, Doc was trying to figure out what to do, Bit and Brad the Blitz Team's best pilots were leaving the team, without them they wouldn't stand much a chance against other teams in the S class Then Doc gotta a call from.......................... the Fluegal Team. Doc was kind of excited when his son popped up on screen. "Hey dad I heard that Bit was leaving the team, and I was wondering if I could join to give you guys a hand." "Sure son, you're welcome on the Blitz Team anyday." Doc was hysterical. The Blitz Team now had a chance to compete in the S class.

The next day, Bit was packing up to leave. The Doc walked into Bit's, "Well Bit I guess today is the day your leaving, things won't be the same around here without you." Bit sighed, "Doc, I'm not changing my mind, I have to find out if I'm the pilot everybody thinks I am, I mean the Liger has an organoid system in it, I want to find out if all those victories are from the organoid or from me, and I also want t find out more about Zeke and *what's his name again* oh Van." "Well sorry to here that Bit, but its your choice", Doc was about to walk out the door when Bit stopped and said "Hey Doc, you know those CAS armors, keep 'em." "What! Are you sure Bit, you paid for those so they belong to you, I don't want to rob you from your money." "Don't worry Doc, pretend that money I gave you was for the Liger." Doc agreed, "OK, Bit but mind telling me why you don't want them, and............... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED T DO WITH!" "Well Doc," Bit started, "If I'm gonna become a great Zoid pilot, I'm not gonna need to have armors on Liger, I took out the Berserk Fury without the armors , so I think I can survive without them, and I have no idea what you're gonna do with the armors, they're yours you think about it, you could sell them or something." "Alright Bit" Doc said and left the room.

Finally Bit was all ready to leave. Bit was out of the hangar with the rest of the Blitz Team and the Fluegal Team. Everybody said good-bye to Bit, "Later Bit, I hope we can fight again sometime", were Leon's good-bye. Nobody was missed when Bit said goodbye to the Teams. Just as Bit was leaving, Leena stopped him, "Um Bit, do you think that you'll come back to the Blitz Team?" Bit thought for a moment and finally said "Sorry Leena, I don't think I'll be joining the Blitz Team, I'm going to make a solo team, well good-bye, maybe I'll see all again." Bit got on his Liger and left the two Teams standing before him. Bit and the Liger ran toward the horizon, facing the setting sun, while all of his friends waved good-bye.