Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Valentine ❯ Cajun Blues ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Obviously, all the characters in this story do not belong to me.

 

 

italics represent thoughts

 

 

***************************************************************< /div>

 

Where she at? Thinks Gambit, slightly angry for Rogue being so late. He is dressed in his usual apparel, pacing back and forth next to the romantic dinner he set up, which is now getting cold. He was going to tell her how he really feels tonight.

 

"Shes a houra late! Where is she???"

 

~Meanwhile~

 

"So, are you sure you didn't have anything else planned?" Bobby asked, as he and Rogue walked sided by side in the brightly lit mall.

 

"I'm sure, sugah. why you worrin' so much?" Rogue smiled, knowing she was lying. She finally is able to get back at that swamp rat for cheating on her before...........but why did she feel so bad?

 

"Well, I thought you had something going on with Gambit, but when you called me, I was....surprised" Bobby smiles over at Rogue as they walk up to a ice cream shop. Getting Rogue a vanilla cone and himself a chocolate, they start to walk again, Rogue not able to stop thinking about Gambit. She pictures his soft lips, his auburn hair, which always seems to fall in his face and his exotic eyes, that always seemed to be fixed on hers.........

 

"So, what do you think?"

 

"Huh?" Rogue is pushed out of her thoughts by Bobby's words. "Oh, yea, sounds great sugah." She links her arm through his, determined not to think of her sweet Cajun.

 

~Meanwhile~

 

Tieing the ends of the table cloth together, Gambit throws everything at the wall, his anger taking over. He stomps out of the house, not sure where his feet are taking him. He ends up at Earth's Hell: The Mall.

 

"won't hurt meh ta try....." he sighs, pushing through the doors. He walks around aimlessly, feeling like he's making no progress. Feeling as though he's about to give up, he hears a familiar voice. Turning, he sees Rogue, walking arm in arm with Bobby, smiling and laughing, instead of being with him.