Fan Fiction ❯ Deltarth -- Story 1: Natasinopax ❯ Chapter 2-1-1: Chains ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2-1-1: Chains

Jon slept for some time, but he awoke to the sound of the waterfall outside. When he woke up though, the girl was gone! He panicked, looking in the cave for her. He was so worried he didn't even notice that his wounds were healed. Jon quickly ran out of the cave. It seemed extremely late. There was a full moon, and it shined with the same brightness of that of a neon sign in the sky.

Jon slowly walked out from behind the waterfall, and suddenly heard someone screaming. It was the girl! He ran ready to face any sort of danger he may encounter. He heard it again, and a lion-like roar followed it. He ran faster and faster, and suddenly he saw the girl lying there. Nothing else was around her. Her eyes were closed, and her beautiful blonde hair lay over her face.

Jon calmly walked to her, and shook her shoulder, and said, "Are you okay?"

When she turned over onto her back, her face was covered in blood. He looked down, and now her whole white dress was covered in blood. Blood flowed from her stomach like a red river. Jon looked down to see his own bare hands covered in it.

"No, not again! I didn't do this! I didn't…"

"You will though."

"What? Who are you?" Suddenly an odd demon walked from behind a tree. His hands were also covered in blood. His dark red skin, black tattoo, bat-like wings, and long lizard-like tail were all familiar to Jon. In fact, the demon looked just like Jon.

"Jon, haven't you learned by now? I'm your inner demon. I'm the evil inside you!" The demon suddenly stepped onto the poor girl's stomach, and she released a long tortured scream.

"Stop that!!!" Jon said kneeling with tears in his eyes.

"Listen Jon. Her screams. They're so sickening, so depressing, but yet so beautiful."

"You're sick."

"You're not listening. Though you want to hate it, something deep down inside you loves it; that something is I.

"Please, let her go."

"Why? You don't even know her."

Jon started to become angry. The screams of the girl were driving Jon mad. "You BASTARD!!!"

Jon leaped at the demon with all his strength. Jon tried to tackle the demon, but before the hit the ground, the demon was able to flip Jon over with a throw. The poor warrior landed with a hard thwack with his back into an old tree. Jon dropped from it onto his head. The demon came over to attack Jon with his sharp claws, but Jon rolled away from them.

The warrior then tried to get the demon by tripping him, but the demon's tail tied around Jon's ankle, and threw him into a tree with such power, it fell to the ground.

Jon slowly rose, but knew he was at a disadvantage.

"Poor Jon. I almost feel sorry for you. I know every move you'll make, and I'll be able to beat it. There is no escape."

Jon screamed in rage and ran towards the demon. The warrior threw rapid pinches all over at the demon, but his speed was nothing compared to the red monster's.

"I grow tired of your game."

The monster grabbed one off Jon punches. Jon tried to overpower the demon, but it was no use. The demon twisted and put his in a formidable arm lock behind Jon's back. The demon then dug his claws into Jon's chest from behind. Jon pushed himself away after being damaged by the claws of the monster.

The demon then looked like he was charging up for something big. A black aurora surrounded the demon, and his eyes turned a deep black color. Suddenly the demon screamed, "DEMONIC RETZU CHI BLAST!!!"

A black beam of energy came from the demon hands, and Jon tried to block, but its power was too great. It exploded, and Jon was blasted back into the lake where he first came out of his retreat.

As Jon lay in the lake, the demon stood above him. Jon's shirt and coat had been destroyed and his stomach was bleeding pretty bad now from the blast. He was greatly weakened now.

"Poor Jon, I almost feel sorry for you. Look at your chest. You obviously have the mark."

"What mark?"

"The mark of the demon; your black birthmark. Because of the blood in your body you can't resist your evil intentions. It is futile."

Jon quickly got away from the demon, but his legs were beginning to buckle. The demon walked over, and Jon vainly threw a punch to the gut. The demon easily just caught it, and kneed Jon in the stomach. Jon's mouth was now bleeding. He fell to his knees.

"Why? I'm nothing like you. Why can you do this?" Jon said angrily.

Suddenly four chains flew from the sky, and attached to Jon's wrists and ankles. The demon had one around his wrist. He pulled on it, and suddenly Jon was pulled into his grasp. The demon then picked Jon up by the neck. Jon who had lost a lot of blood and was feeling very weak, and now he couldn't breathe. The demon's other hand was free to charge for his final attack, before he could take over.

"Jon, we are bonded tighter by the mark and the you r blood like the chains. The mark contains the blood. The blood lets me control you, and this black blood of yours can only be removed by…"

Suddenly, from behind though a woman came from behind the trees. It was the girl. "STOP!!!" She said.

"You bitch!"

"Stop this!"

"NO!" Suddenly Jon was dropped by the demon, and he took a big grasp of air. The demon walked over to the woman, and went for a punch to her face, but she caught it, and suddenly two beautiful, pearly, white wings sprung out of her back. A white glow came from her hands, and the demon suddenly exploded into a black cloud!

"You can't save him every time ANGEL!" A black mist went and dissolved into the night air.

The angel walked over to Jon, and kneeled over him. "He's right." She said. "I can only save you this time. Jon, I can give you the cure one day though, but first, you'll have to wake up." Suddenly, the angel exploded into a ball of white feathers. The unexpected event frightened Jon so much, that he…

That he woke up in the cave. Jon looked around, and found the girl sleeping on his chest. He felt his arms, and noticed they were healed. Even his clothes were fixed. He picked up the beautiful woman to see that she was fine. She then suddenly opened her eyes, and looked at Jon with a quiet, but worried look.

Jon observed the girl at his moment. She was cute and petite with an athletic build. Her clothes her white, but worn, torn, and discolored by dirt, and so was her blonde ragged hair. She also wore a silver anklet on her right foot, which Jon thought was a little… kinky? Jon didn't observe her for long though, because he was more worried with her well being.

"Are you okay?" Jon asked with a lot of concern in his voice.

The girl was silent.

"What time is it? How long were we asleep?" Again, the girl was silent. "Do you ever…"

"Oh, thank you so much for saving me!!!" A river of tears like the Nila ran down her face. "I'd go crazy if I was taken back." She cried loudly, and she hugged him.

"It's okay, we're save."

"No were not, he have to get out of this forest first."

"Okay, then we'll do that."

She hugged Jon harder, and he started to blush. When she let go, Jon and the mysterious woman walked out of the cave.

"Hey, my name is Jon, Jon DeCaslu. What's yours?"

"Um…"

"It's okay…"

"Angela, Angela Nirvan."

Jon noticed it was dark out. They must have been passed out for a long time.

"I think we should get out of here now. It might take awhile, but if we keep moving, we should be safe." Jon suddenly looked at the full moon. It looked the same way in his dream, and it sent a shudder down his spine.

The two then began to walk away from the cave. The two walked in silence. Jon was afraid to ask Angela any question like how she healed him, or why was she wearing a chain on her right ankle. He was too scared, that he'd upset her. Angela probably felt the same way about asking questions.