Fan Fiction ❯ Kurenai ❯ Mornings After ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

<Third Perspective>

Sabertooth slowly awoke the next morning, cradling a small figure in his arms. She was still sleeping. The air was pungent with the smell of their sex and blood. Sabertooth grinned recalling last night's events. He couldn't stop himself, even after she had fallen asleep. He probably wouldn't have stopped if he didn't fall unconscious. Well, he thought to himself, that's what you get for fuckin for five hours. He would have stopped if she wasn't so effortlessly good. The sheets were stained with blood but neither of them had any cuts or scars. He frowned at his, he was sure he marked her last night, inflicted at least twenty wounds on her but all she had to shown for it was died blood stripping her skin. She lay there, in nothing but her birthday suit. He slowly moved his arm off her and pricked her earlobe with his baby finger. She let out a soft yelp and gripped her ear, sitting up. She looked over at Victor Creed a bit hurt.

"Hey, ow, what did you do that for?" He moved her hand away from her ear. It was perfect again. Not a single trace of a wound, save the drop of blood.

"How'd you do that?" He said. She got out of the bed and looked out the window. Victor looked up at her nude form, he thought appealing thoughts.

"The same way you do," She said turning to look at him, "Maybe not as fast but certainly as throughout… Don't you remember that from last night" He nods, lazily stretching in the bed. I wonder how long he was going after I fell asleep, she thought, her forehead furrowed. She sat on the bed for a moment then lay down. Her large mounts jiggle as she hit the soft bed under her. She looked up at the ceiling absentmindedly. Victor bent forward to touch her soft lustrous hair. He grunted under his breath and Ren jumped up. She moved gracefully to her spare sword hidden in her closet. It collided with his nails raised in defence.

"Give me a reason Victor. Cause I need to get this hit." He grinned and broke the sword between his nails. Ren gasped. He grabbed her body and in one motion brought her right next to his face. She sat in his lap looking up at his face.

"I like you Renny, you've got a lot of spunk. In truth you kinda remind me of my late assistant, cept you're better, much better than she would ever have been."

"Does your story have a point to it Victor or are you just fucking with me." He grinned wider, lowering his head to bite Ren's neck. She let out a soft whimper.

"I little bit of both," He said getting off the bed. Even Ren chuckled at this. " I need a new side kick Ren, you're just the kinda girl I want."

"For what?" prettysmoothcomeback Ren Victor thought.

"Assistant- assassin Ren."

"I don't kill though." She replied, he grabbed her hands gently, he really didn't know why he cared this much.

"You don't have to Ren, that's the beauty of being an assistant. You just assist in the killing. Fer example instead of killing a guard, you'd cut off one of his arms. A potentially lethal blow but if got it treated fast enough they'd be okay." I feel like some kind of desperate salesman, she squeezed his hands and then released them getting back up to her drawer and sliding a shirt on.

"That's all?"

"Well, ya could use that glow-y thing of your's…"

"The calm." She corrected him.

"Yeah, uh so you'd also be living with me, it's a pretty big house though." Ren knew what he was muttering about. The man who looked like a freakin' heavy weight wrestler was asking for Ren to move in with him. She almost laughed but instead shook her head.

"Oh my dear… Victor you can't be serious. I can't just move in with you after just one night…" He grabbed her again, she was getting used to being swept up like a doll. He held her in his arms, and kissed her again, letting his rough tongue explore her mouth and throat. They made love again, for some reason Sabertooth couldn't keep himself from not touching the small woman, it wasn't like she minded though, she actually started getting into it. The scent of blood thick in the air at Creed proven to be a very aggressive lover and Ren feeding of his animalistic nature cut him up a fair bit.

 

The next morning Ren woke up, her body ached but her need for food and water overcame it and she used her arms and feet, the only part of her appendages that worked, to crawl out of the bed. She took a glance at her beastly lover who was out cold and softly snoring. Clumsily, she fell of the bed that was almost crunchy from the dried blood, cum and other bodily fluids that she didn't feel like guessing at the time. She praised her healing factor, though it had not brought the feeling back to her legs, she was likely still alive thanks to it. She made her way slowly out of her bedroom and towards her kitchen. She was almost there and making good time considering she couldn't move her legs and she hadn't eaten anything in the last 30 hours, until she heard the sound of her bed creak and heavy footsteps hint the floor. For some reason her heart began beating quite fast in her body, almost accelerating her healing power, she felt the blood pumping through her body. First the footsteps, were slow; he seemed to be checking out her room and the mess. Then, he must have realized her absences and his pace quickened. Victor only had to take six steps to, find Ren crawling away, pick her up and bring her into the kitchen. He did not pick her up like he would a barrel or a whore, over his shoulder. He carried her in his arms, like a child, almost cradling Ren in his strong huge arms. He set her down on the counter and opened her fridge. She hadn't said anything to him the whole time he rummaged around her fridge, he turned to give her a smart comment and found her looking at the ground almost in a daze. He took a coke out of the fridge and popped it open. Not the best choice for a starving body but it would cut through nicely. He took a swig, not really needing any nourishment, and handed it to Ren who tried to grab it but failed, he hadn't yet let go of the can, with his other hand tilted her head back, and poured the burning liquid into her throat. He knew she could take it and soon coughed a bit and reached for the coke by herself. His features hid an internal grin that bubbled up in him, he was happy she was all right. It was so strange, like nothing he ever felt before. She burped childishly and tilted her head back. Ren was starting to feel at ease with him around. He put the can down and rested her head on his chest and they just stayed in that position for what seemed like forever. After about ten minutes he backed away and then grabbed Ren's head, she didn't flinch even as he bit her lip and kissed her. He looked down at her, his brow crinkled as her undazed look, blood lightly flowed from her lip and healing into a scar.

"Are you gonna kill me or not?" Ren said plainly, Victor paused, to find the answer himself.