Fan Fiction ❯ Kurenai ❯ Yeah Sex! ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Three… Yeah finally! Some action, probably not he best written but hwo gives a damn it's sex!

 

 

Oh and the climax from last one is solved.

 

I can't do it. I look at her and I just can't do it. Some people would think it's because she looks like Betsy and I'm having guilt issues but it ain't that. Or maybe that she radiates a scent that is highly addictive, that's part of it. What the fuck's wrong with me. My claw re-tract and I find myself gripping her neck. Her eyes flash open. They show to emotions so clearly; terror and hate. Don't hate me Ren, why do I care? My frustration tightens my grip; she lets out a yelp as her hands fly around my one hand desperately trying to break the hold. The fear in her eyes, in her scent let me give into my carnal instincts. I loosen my grip and, you'll never guess what I did next. Kiss her… I kissed Kurenai Yoshida, the third in line for the title of big boss in the Yoshida clan. And I did fiercely, but I didn't want to hurt her. Her soft tongue melted when I touched it, her taste is sensational, like nothing I ever knew. I break the kiss. She looks shocked now. Damnit, I can't stand to look at her like this. What the hell was in that needle. I thought its effect would be over by now, they must be. I look at her small form now beneath me. She's got to be only eighteen.

 

"Ren," I whisper. Tearing off her clothes ever so lightly, only leaving a small trail of blood in my wake. She lets out a soft whimper. I take unzip my pants and her eyes budge. I think see knows what's coming next.

 

"Oh my god," she whispers, she looks up at me with fear, "Please Mr. Creed don't, I can't, it won't fit!" She tries to tell me. Don't worry it'll fit; I can smell your hormones going into overdrive, giving you the lube you need. It's still gonna hurt though. I grin as she struggles from my grip. Her struggling causes her now nude body to become punctured with my claws. I slid into her, oh she's a virgin, but I was going slowly even from the beginning, I don't want to hurt her. But she screams still, with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Screaming for me to stop, how she can't take it in Japanese. I work my way into her then out of her. Now she panting and sighing, bringing me closing to the edge. Damn, she's tight; her muscles grip me as I gyrate in and out of her, this young lover of mine. Lover, yeah I said it I actually feel for this woman, I want to be around her always and protect her, the moment I climax I know, young Ren Yoshida is my only weakest. Her eyes are shut now even as I pull out of her. I sit back on a chair next to her bed. I look her over, the stab wounds are gone, and she must be a fast healer, like me. She looks up at me.

"Mr. Creed, that was amazing." She pants, wow, I'm actually shocked, even Birdy just put up with me when I got carnal urges. And she can actually move.

 

<Ren>

I don't know what happened to me, but sometime when Mr. Creed was fucking my brains out I began to enjoy it. I wanted more, I wanted him not to stop. Don't stop Victor, I need you… Do I? Do I need him? Or do I just need anyone, just someone to satisfy me? No, I need him. I'm addicted to Victor Creed, the mass murderer, I think I'm in love with my enemy. And the thing is I don't feel bad, in fact I feel overcome with happiness, I crawl over to him, my legs are too weak to support me. It's sort of embarrassing, asking him this but I want him so badly. I never felt this way for anyone before.

"Um, Mr. Creed, can we make love again." It's not really a question and I'm pretty sure I know the answer. He looks surprised.

"Call me Victor." I smile, I don't know why but I do it, regardless.

"Okay, Victor," I say letting lust drip off every word I coo to him, "you wanna go another round." It's a strange feeling, letting yourself shift from being in control and distant to being some kind of sex kitten. Nevertheless, it's enjoyable and my lips curl and . He gets up with a hard on already; now that my eyes have adjusted to dark I see the outline of his cock, opps, I think I might have overdone it a bit. His eleven inch cock stares hungrily at me.

"It ain't gonna be just oneround Renny." Good, I want you to take out your desires on me; hell knows you haven't had a woman willingly for quite a while. He holds me up, so that I'm face to face with him. He pauses. He's unsure of himself, slightly reluctant, holding back; I know that and I don't even have to use my telepathy. His claws hold me delicately, not like before.

"Are you sure about this, you might die." Is that concern in his voice, how sweet of him. Victor Creed actually cares about me, probably the first person in my life that does. I lean into him, feeling the space in between his neck and collarbone. I kiss him softly, and go up to his lips and kiss him again, my approval. He grins, then, pain. His gigantic cock rammed into me, it felt like it was ripping through my recently healed parts. I dig my nails into him until I feel a warm fluid on the tips of my fingers. Hey, I can hurt him too. He waits until I loosen my death grip on him then pulls a few inches out off me and slowly pulls them back in. It begins again, the thing that made me want more. I start to feel the pleasure. It happens faster this time, the heat building inside me. He lays me on the bed, careful not to take his cock out of me. My legs are up in the air; Victor has to hold my lower half up to make up for our size difference.

"Ren…" He breathes, as he starts moving faster. It takes all my power just to keep my legs from closing around him, my multiple orgasms contract my muscles. He must be reaching his climaxing now; his stokes become slower but deeper and stronger. He howls and I feel the hot fluid shoot up into my womb and he stops for a moment, I breathe a sigh of relief, which turns into a gasp as I feel a tongue protrude into my pussy. I can't stop my legs from instinctively wrapping around Victor's head; pulling him in closer. His cat like tongue attempted to lick away all of my juices, God it is so wonderful, I tilted my head back as his tongue when deeper into my warmth, making my head spin. All of the sudden I feel it dip into a space I never have been touched before. His tongue laps my clit giving me so much pleasure, I cried out my arms fall out as I collasp after my orgasm. Victor Creed aka the Sex God here is loom over me, I still feel I bit woozy from before but I manage to smile, letting my hands run through his course hair. He put me down again, kissing me, letting me taste my own cum. And then he started again, and cummed again and again. I couldn't feel my legs anymore, only the pleasure and the slippery juices that leaked from my pussy; a mixture of our orgasms. I couldn't think anymore, it was too much for my first night, I was getting to tired but he kept on going, in and out, loosen my entire womanhood, the bleeding has stopped, they are probably scars or healed by now. I can't believe he's still going I can hardly think; teaches me not to use up all my energy on the first five times he cums. He grips my breasts at he orgasms, giving me more scars. But I'm too tired to even scream. I think he might be talking to me, but I can't even see him or heard him now.