Fan Fiction ❯ Master & Slave ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Master and Slave ch.1

Summer had come to an end, Sephroth went back to F.S.U, and I was alone. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Aku Usagi. I'm 21, 6'5", 185 pounds, muscular and then some. Long silver hair, bright blue eyes, and I live in the southeastern part of Maine.

My friend/lover Sephroth went back to college and I didn't get to see him much, maybe once a month, I needed to get rid of some of this energy stored inside me. My eyes turned to Seph. Seph and I were studying at the same college here in Florida.

Basically, Nick is as hot as they get. 6'2", 160 pounds, long black hair, deep green eyes, and his hair has that shine that only certain guys have. The guy is truly a sight to feast your eyes upon, and he's some piece of work as well. I never figured him out, laws of life, the universe and everything just didn't apply to him.

Always a straight A student *coughs * yet he never studied, always a loner, yet everybody liked to be around him. Nobody knew what was going on in his head, there was only one predictable thing about him, and that was, whatever he was thinking of next. I needed to get down his pants soon or theirs going to be trouble.

One day I went over to his house to work with him training me for kickboxing. After 2 exhausting hours, we finally hit the showers. I could not believe how beautiful Sehps curves were, I was embarrassed when he saw my hard on, but what astounded me was that he really didn't care. But the curves of his ass got my cock into a throbbing frenzy.

This happened more often, but today while we got done with 2 rounds of kickboxing, it was time to hit the showers again. While we were undressing, we were talking about what kind's of moves we did on eachother. While we were in the showers together, I said " hey Seph, since I won, and you do know that I have an attraction toward you, you must do as I say." He replied "yes master" while he was grinning " now what, great master?"

I grinned and said " get on your knees and blow me." He did so but, just as he put his mouth around me, I went limp. How could I go limp! I wanted this guy for so long and I just fall apart at his essence! He then got technical, using his tongue on the head of my limp dish rag brung me back to life. He chuckled and gave me one hell of a blow job.

The way he was licking my shaft, playing with my balls, bobbing his head with perfect skill.

I pulled him towards me moaning at the way the bottom of his 7" shaft rolled along the top of my 6 " shaft. The water only made things better, he looked more than just hot, I couldn't explain how good Sephroth looked, all that I know was that it was going all down hill from here.

After we got out of the shower, we decided to go further with this master and slave business, I know that I had cum 4 times, and I don't have the slightest idea of how long we spent having fun. I know that after my fourth orgasm, I was in pain and exhausted. But the pain sure had no effect in trying to resist me from falling asleep in Aku's arms.

The rest of the afternoon went like this: I had some how gotten a blow job and a half then penetrating him deep, growling " who's your master! BITCH! Who" he moaned out loud, thankfully, not loud enough to be heard from next door

Ooooooouuuuuuuu! Oooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu! Yeah. Harder master. Harder master!

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! HARDER! He whimpered

"You want harder, try this" I pumped him fast which sent me over board, we both felt my man juice ooze out of his ass, he rubbed it all over his balls and licked his fingers clean.

Seph then got on his knees and penetrated my mouth, while I was trying to recharge from a few more orgasms like that one. After a few minuets, I swallowed his man juice and then said " hey how can you stay hard after an orgasm" he said with a smile that got me hard again " that is what you shall learn later, and kisses him.

Seph became violent, he threw me onto the floor and said " now let me show you how loving I can be" I thought this can't be happening, not this way. He penetrated me, leaned over me and reached over and rubbed my already oiled cock. All I recall was my memory being wiped out for a while. Now all I recall is the ending.

The ending was the best part as usual, Sephroth always knew how to end a sex session. And we ended it with the ol ` 69 position, the time that we spent in that position was about the best, I was muttering to him "Seph, suck me dry, I'm begging you, ooooooooouuu!" While we were sucking eachother off I herd him mutter "Aku, I want you to show mw how much you love me." We both came then, I remember feeling intense pain after a superior orgasm. after that we did some really sweet kissing, but while we were doing that Seph and I swapped our seeds, mixing them together, split it in half although I think I got the bigger half and swallowed. I lost my self on Sephroth's arms that night.

…To be continued