Fan Fiction ❯ Master & Slave ❯ 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Master and Slave

It was a miserable day! It's raining its ass off and were bored! We have nothing to do and we can't play in the rain because the landlord will kick us out for indecent exposure. Oh well, besides... Seph made a call to Vincent yesterday and asked if he could come over. He said yes and now we're waiting in this room for him.

We were excited about our new comer, we started getting ideas about what positions we should do, to him also. We decided to do the gearbox, wild mambo, Hershey's highway, and a few others. So here we are, its 4 p.m. and he still hasn't showed up. Were becoming angry. To keep me reassured that he's going to show Seph starts to rub my package to keep me at about half-staff.

Finally the prick shows up, Seph was right about him being good looking, his hair was a black color with highlights, 6' 1", big green eyes, and somewhat built. He tackles Seph and then looks at me for a second. "Now I know what you mean by being hooked on a dream."

We were talking about what's been going on since Seph first saw him. Then he said, "you feeling horny, because I sure am, I missed you Seph, and I really want to get to know you better Aku." I couldn't have asked for anything better than for him to say that. It was funny how it started, Vincent starts tickling me and stripping me at the same time. Seph does the same thing and ripping off his pants at the same time.

Some how, they got me tied to the chair that I had jizzed on when Seph gave me a good strip show. "What is this! After all that I do for you all, I get tortured." I boldly stated. Vincent went down on me and teased me forever, he was just sucking. Not moving his head, or even moved his tongue over the head of my cock, except for once every 5 minutes. I kept on asking him to do something more than just giving me nothing but a suck.

He really didn't do anything, until Seph helped him out by showing him how it's done. He was bringing me to nearly cumming after 5 sec. Vincent then got up and did one hell of a pose. He was sitting with both legs draped over both arms of the chair, and to my surprise, he was HUGE! He was about 9 " from the looks of things, his dick could easily fill up my hand, It was the biggest dick that I've seen in real life, the biggest one I've seen was that one on Pretty Boys Mag.

I got up and rode him like a wild bull, he was big! The size filling me up was more than enough to get me off, the only thing that was missing was something to make it more erotic, allowing us to be seen by everybody. So since I wasn't getting anything out of this, I got off of him and tried to figure out what to do.

Vincent and Seph took off to the pool; I followed them out, and found them skinny-dipping. They wanted to get started right when I jumped in. but it stopped when Seph took Vincent and dunked him, it turned to a dogfight and then got stopped because of the pain from kicking each other in the balls. We went to truth or dare, our dares were pretty bad, like screwing a water jet, jacking off (all the way) in the pool, and some others similar to that.

It was getting us to the point to where if someone doesn't do something were going to have problems, Vincent and Seph were talking about how good I look, I wanted Vincent's throbbing 9" shaft inside me so bad. I began to rub my self, until Vincent and Seph got to work on me. Seph was telling me how much he loved me the whole time I was sucking his hot shaft

Vincent was a good love maker, he had the touch, but not like Seph. Seph pushed me away and told Vincent to come over to have a taste of cum. He made a look that looked like he was gagging on it. He finally swallowed, and said that it was saltier than he had expected, but it was a thirst quencher for him. He wanted to taste me though.

I was surprised that Vincent was very flexible, while screwing me from the front, he was sucking me at the same time. The moans that were escaping from all that strength inside him was making Seph hard. Seph then penetrated him and took him for a ride that he would never forget. Watching Vincent suck me was pushing me toward cumming.

Seph clung to his back and rode him towards his own heaven. Vincent was sucking me good enough to where he could suck the water out of this pool with one good breath. Seph was telling me how I was beginning to sound like a little boy by my moans. It was obvious that those two were so close to cumming but I didn't know when. I can't wait for him to inject me with his pearl colored seed

Then he came big time almost wiping himself out. I came then so did Vincent. The way that Vincent was filling me up with his seed was making me cum more than I have before. It was enough to cause it to ooze out of his mouth. And him filling me up was it for me. I was feeling ecastey.

We went up to our room tripping over the cuts in the concrete, from our aftermath of our orgasms. We were laughing at the amount of cum that we left in the pool. I guess we went to sleep after that. But I couldn't have asked for a better time with another friend of ours. I just hope that it will get better.

The end