Fan Fiction ❯ Metal Gear Zeal ❯ Pointless Random Disclaimer ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Pointless Random Disclaimer

Hello there. I will be your dysfunctional tour guide so to speak during this very jacked up story. Before we actually begin though, I would like to state some things. Be my guest and skip this part if you want. It really doesn't say much, but I will add in some useful tidbits about the story so it will make sense.

First of all, I do not own the rights to the Metal Gear series in any particular way. If I did, I wouldn't be writing fan fictions and I would be rich. Anyways, you will also notice that I took some ideas of different things and used them in here. If you notice, I don't care. I don't own the rights to them either. if there are rights.

Second, this fan fiction contains some things that some viewers may find offensive which might include: strong language, mature sexual themes, strong scenes depicting acts of gore and violence, scenes of terrorism, racial/ethnic jokes, homosexual references, crude humor, and some other things which younger readers might find disturbing. If you are offended by ANY of these things, I strongly suggest that you don't read this fan fiction. If you don't get offended by any of these things, good for you. This also is very random humor, so some people might not understand the jokes. Also, if you have never played Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid 2, then you will not understand some of the jokes also.

Third, this is just one chapter in a 3-chapter story. Of course, each chapter has chapters of its own. This one for example has 20 sub-chapters. Also, for you to get an idea on when this story takes place in the Metal Gear time-line, it takes place 5 years after the events of Metal Gear Solid (Metal Gear- 1995, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake- 1999, Metal Gear Solid- 2006, Metal Gear Zeal- 2011). Even though MGS2 was a good game, we shall pretend that MGS2 doesn't exist. The stories for MG, MG2, and MGS remain untouched, but MGZ is where it starts to get random.

Finally, I would like to thank some people. I would like to thank both my editors, Jon and Terry. They were great in helping with the grammatical errors and making sure the story fit. They also added commentary of their own. Jon's is in [] and Terry's is in {}. Next, I would like to thank Steve and Liz. They pre-read my story to make sure it was worth putting up on this site. I assume they think its good because they were laughing with hysteria. I would also like to thank Tire Philopsopher because he gave me the best advice any one has ever given me; "Write what you think is funny." I would like to thank my dad for getting me into writing. He is the greatest. Finally, I would like to thank Hideo Kojima. With out him, one of the greatest games every created wouldn't exist.