Fan Fiction ❯ MoonLight ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Billie: Okay, well, this is one fic I was dying to get in, I hope you enjoy it. And if you request I use this as a plot for any kind of amine, I'll see what I can do!!

~*~Prologue~*~

It all began with my life which was not a happy one. Never thought I'd see the light of day. Me, born at midnight on a pure full moon, it was a fear to all. But in a place called SummerTown, nothing is ordinary.

Why did it have to be me? Me of all people, to deserve such fate. Of losing both parents, to leave me in the shadows. Though my grandparents look after me, I feel alone, nothing but air.

What is so ordinary about SummerTown, you say? More than you bargain for, my friend. Have you ever went in the woods at night, feeling like you are being watched? That could be me and others that share my fate as a matter of fact.

No one know about our true power….well, maybe some. For example, a bunch of scientists who can't keep their noses to their own business, barge into ours and take everything, life, freedom, and everything you loved.

Who would do such a thing, you ask? Well, someone who wanted power, abilities unimaginable, to be an unstoppable human of all time.

I know and can tell this is confusing for you stranger. But before I knew all this would happen to me, I was much confused as you are. So turn the page and let me, Lillian Angeline White, tell you my dreadful and adventurous tale.

~*~

Billie: I'm good, I'm good! It's my birthday not really, party anyway!! ^_^ anyways, read and review!!

Later Days,

Billie Jean Marce Barry