Fan Fiction ❯ MoonLight ❯ Getting Ready ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Billie: Okaies, one of my buddies liked it, so I'm doing this for her because she's my buuuuuuuuddy. ^_^ so here you go!

~*~Chapter 1~*~

"Elsie. You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me" I said to Elsie who was pretty much not an easy person to win an argument with.

"Lilly, comon' it's not like you'll die," Elsie said rolling her blue eyes.

"Okay, I won't die, but I'll vomit, that's what I'll do, but I think dying is a better word for it." I said as she tossed me a dark red dress, 'There is no way in Kansas I'm going to wear this.' I said to myself tossing it the horrid thing on the side of the bed.

If you're confused , today is my birthday, that's right, July 13, Friday at midnight, that's when I was born. Yeah, yeah the 13th Friday is a bad omen day, but don't worry, it gets better, I'm turning 13 today…..well, tomorrow to be exact.

Liz, another girl & another friend, was reading a book, ignoring Elsie's rants about me not dressings right on my birthday. Hey, can't complain with Elsie.

I stood up and said, "Look Elsie Dawn, I'll chase an outfit so we don't have to be stuck here for a decade." as I searched through, I stopped and then pulled out a black velvet dress with a silver short sleeve jacket over it. I pulled out a pair of silver sandals and turned around showing Elsie my choice.

"Not bad, well lets get to the great room, your grandma needs our help with decorations." Elsie said, gently taking the dress from me and arranging it on my bed.

The three of us walked slowly to the great room. I was never this unpredictable when I stuck a pencil in a plug socket. I wasn't the same after that, to let you know.

The great room was well…..great, durh. All the streamers, the cake, tablecloths, were either silver, gold or white. Reason: It was a traditional thing, yeah, I know. Stupid, ne?

"Well, so much for helping your grandma" Liz said, her eyes still glued to the book she was reading.

~*~

Billie: okay, happy? I've updated, now I die! *stabs herself with a fake knife and falls to the floor*

All: o.o

Billie: *gets up* HA!! FOOLED YA!!

All: -_-;;

Billie: read and Review,

~*~If you want to reach your dreams, get a chair and reach for them that way like a kid reaching the cookie jar~*~