Fan Fiction ❯ My love for you. ❯ New found love ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
Chapter 3:
Joy and Depression
 
Tyler: I am so sorry it took me so long to finish this chapter I was super busy between the two jobs and whatnot I hope you guys understand.
 
Tai: Of course they don't you are just lazy and you know it.
 
Tyler: alright you, you went too far this time.
 
Tai: or did I? *chases Tyler with knife* mwahahahaha
 
Tyler: Sorry I don't own Teen Titans *runs screaming*
 
*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~ ~*
 
Minoru's eyes slowly blinked open and he snuggled into the warmth of Robin's bare chest. Little did he know Robin had already woken up and began admiring Minoru. “Comfortable?” asked the boy wonder. Minoru looked up, his cheeks tinted pink and he nodded. Robin chuckled. “Well what do you say we go get breakfast?”
 
“Yeah sounds good to me…but can I take a shower first?”
 
“You don't have to ask permission for that.” Robin said laughing.
 
“Okay, then I will be right back.” Minoru went into Robin's private bathroom taking a shopping bag from the day before with him. Robin got up and got dressed in his usual hero uniform. “Alright, how do I look?” Minoru stood in the leather shirt he picked out and a pair of tight black leather pants and black boots that went about three inches above his ankles, and his golden hoop earrings. “Too much isn't it?” Minoru asked looking at Robin wrinkling his nose a bit.
 
“Absolutely not, you look incredible, astounding, and fabulous.” Robin said trying to keep from drooling. “Well now I have two things that I need to talk to you about. First today we are going to get your uniform redone. Second I think we should tell the rest of the Titans about us.”
 
“Sounds good to me,” Robin was a little shocked but was happy there was no rebuttal and kissed his Tameranian angel. “Let's go eat breakfast okay?” Minoru asked kissing his beloved once more.
 
~~~~~
 
Robin and Minoru walked into the living room where all of the other Titans were while holding hands. Then at the top of the stairs Robin put Minoru in front of him and wrapped his arms around him then said, “Titans I have an announcement.” Everyone turned to see the other two, and everyone was a little shocked to see how close Minoru and Robin were.
 
Minoru spoke up. “Robin and I are dating now,” Minoru said with a small blush and a large grin on his face. Starfire was about to congratulate her brother and Robin but was cut off by Beast boy's laughter.
 
“Dude good one, you had me goin' there for a second.”
 
“Umm Beast boy we weren't joking.” Robin said in kind of a stern voice.
 
“No way dude, prove it.” Beast boy said pointing and lifting an eyebrow as though it were a bet. Robin shrugged turned Minoru around and kissed him. Beast boy stood with his finger going limp and his mouth hanging open is shock, Raven shut it. “Okay so you weren't joking.”
 
“I told you so,” Robin said with a smirk regaining his position behind Minoru.
 
“Brother this is wonderful news. Are you no longer a virgin I think is what it is called?” Minoru blushed furiously.
 
“No Starfire he is still a virgin we haven't gotten that far yet.” Robin said cuddling his little bishonen.
 
“How about another kiss?” Minoru asked in kind of a teasing manner. Robin happily complied and Minoru smiled into the kiss.
 
“Dude there is no way I am ever going to get used to that.” Beast boy said while staring wide eyed at the kissing pair. Raven and Starfire looked at it with awe and joy; they couldn't get over how cute it was.
 
After they broke the kiss Minoru realized that Robin's hand had found its way down to grope his rear end. Minoru's cheeks burned in embarrassment, it's not that he didn't like it; it was just that his sister was watching him. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Robin went to answer it. Robin went alone to answer the door the other Titans chatting happily.
 
Robin opened the door and scowled. “What do you want?” Robin asked in anger and disgust.
 
“We need to talk really bad, Robin I am so sorry it was stupid of me to argue with you and I'm sorry can you forgive me?” Said the unknown boy.
Many thoughts and feelings ran through Robin's head as he heard this, “How could I ever stay mad at you?” he asked playfully, after he said this he pulled the other boy into a kiss. Much groping and attempts at removing clothing pursued. “We should continue in my room,” Robin said nearly out of breath they both straightened their clothes and headed for Robin's room. When they passed the other Titans Robin simply told them he needed to talk to the other. Soon after they were both in Robin's room.
 
`Oh no, please tell me I was wrong before.” Beast boy pleaded inside his head. Minoru saw the worried look on his face, and asked if he was okay. Beast boy nodded and put on one of his trademark grins. “Wanna play a video game?” he asked Minoru.
 
“Sounds like fun,” Minoru replied sweetly.
 
~~~~~
 
After a few rounds Minoru got up and walked out of the room despite Beast boy's odd protests, Minoru couldn't for the life of him figure out why. He walked down the hall to see if Robin was done talking to that guy with the bow and arrows and orange hair, also a mask that was a lot like Robin's. Minoru opened the door and froze in terror as he saw the one he “loved” and the other having sex right in front of him. Minoru did the only thing he could…run. He ran and ran wherever his feet would take him. Beast boy was the only one who saw him run by and was sure that he had seen tears.
 
Minoru ended up on the roof, he finally stopped and walked a little, however out of shock his knees went weak and he stumbled to the ground. He got back up with tears in his eyes, and slowly and cautiously walked to the edge. `I loved him, he said he loved me, but why…why did he do that.' Minoru was fighting himself inside and losing his will to live quickly.
 
“Minoru stop!” a lone worried voice yelled behind him. Minoru spun around to look at him, it was Beast boy and he was shaking. “Please don't do it.”
 
“Why should I? Robin doesn't love me, he lied to me.” Minoru was shaking and had tears in his eyes. “He doesn't care about me nobody does.” He sobbed even more now.
 
“That's not true,” Beast boy nearly yelled, he stepped closer and grabbed Minoru's wrist, which forced Minoru to look at Beast boy. “Your sister cares about you, Cyborg treats you like you are his younger brother and Raven has watched over you like a guardian and well, and…and I care about you a lot too.” `More than you know,' “Now please step down from the ledge and tell me what happened.”
 
Minoru was surprised by Beast boy's tears and the compassion in his voice. He stepped down none the less and gazed into Beast boy's eyes. Minoru paused. “I-I walked in on Robin having sex with that…that other boy.” Minoru began to cry…hard. Beast boy pulled him into a warm and comforting embrace. Minoru buried his face in the other teen's chest squeezed his skin tight shirt and cried to his heart's content. Beast boy rubbed his back soothingly as the cool evening air blew across the rooftop. Minoru's sobs finally quieted and his breathing steadied.
 
“I think you might feel better after a goodnight's sleep, don't you?” Minoru nodded into his chest. Beast boy started to loosen his embrace on the younger. Minoru clutched his shirt tighter.
 
“Can I sleep in your room though; I would feel more comfortable… please?” Minoru pleaded as he looked up with bloodshot eyes from all of the crying.
 
“Of course,” Beast boy said cheerfully. They both turned to walk away but Minoru stumbled and almost fell but the Green Teen caught him, “Need a little help?” Beast boy teased. Minoru nodded and pouted sweetly, but he soon regained his composure of sadness once he thought of Robin again. Beast boy simply picked him up and walked to his room. Somewhere along the way Minoru had managed to fall asleep and snuggled even closer to Beast boy's chest, he smiled at the younger's antics. When Beast boy put him down on the bed and covered him up he realized that his bed was not big enough for two. He thought for a moment then decided to turn into a puppy and cuddled Minoru's chest. In his sleep Minoru pulled Beast boy, in puppy form, closer to his chest, Beast boy couldn't help but to sigh and slowly fell into a relaxing slumber.
 
~~~~~
 
Minoru's eyes blinked open, he felt a soft warm something in his arms when he looked down he sawn a little green puppy. He laughed halfheartedly as he recalled the events from yesterday, he sat upright with the puppy in his lap petting it while Beast boy still slumbered. Minoru started to sob silently to himself recalling the previous day's events. The puppy Beast boy awoke hearing the soft sobs of Minoru. Minoru picked up the now awake Beast boy and looked at him through watery eyes. “Oh Beast boy,” He said beginning to sob even more. Minoru hugged the puppy tight. His sobs began to soften.
 
The puppy Beast boy got a mischievous idea; he licked Minoru's neck softly. Minoru began to giggle, Beast boy continued to lick his neck. “Beast boy no my neck is ticklish.” He said between laughing and kicking. The puppy kept licking Minoru's neck and worked its way up to his face; he was licking his lips and turned into regular Beast boy again. He licked Minoru's lips one time as his regular self and to his surprise Minoru opened his mouth and granted Beast boy access. They held the kiss for a while; they weren't sure how long time seemed as though it was standing still. When they broke the kiss Minoru looked at Beast boy questioningly. “Beast boy, I thought you were going out with Raven?”
 
Beast boy shook his head, “Raven was covering for me I like guys but I was scared to tell anyone, Raven helped me by posing as my girlfriend, she is the only one that knew that I… well that I didn't like girls.” Beast boy said kind of embarrassed. Minoru smirked. Beast boy was straddling him on all fours and kissed him once again. “Do you want to umm… well go… to the umm… the…”
 
“Yes?” Minoru urged on.
 
“Would you go to the movies with me?” Beast boy said this so fast it almost sounded like one really long word; Beast boy was blushing waiting for an answer.
 
“You mean on a date?” Minoru asked.
 
“Well yes; I know it is kind of soon after that whole issue yesterday but I can treat you better I will protect you from pain and harm if you could just give me the chance I could show you.” Beast boy continued to rant on.
 
“Beast boy?” Minoru said while slightly giggling.
 
“Yes?” He replied.
 
“You talk too much.” Minoru giggled more as Beast boy blushed. Beast boy smirked and leaned down to kiss him again.
 
“Then I'll take that as a yes?” Beast boy inquired lifting his eyebrows twice accompanied with a mischievous smile. Minoru giggled and nodded.
 
TBC…
 
*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~ ~*
 
Tyler:hmm…Not what you expected eh? Yes I know some of you may be furious with me now…. But Then again perhaps some of you liked the little twist I rather enjoyed it personally. Oh I may not update for a while I am working on an original vampire fic. Yes it will be under the original section and will contain yaoi slash or whatever you wish to call it. My pen name will be Demitri there so keep a look out for it if you like that kind of fic.