Fan Fiction ❯ Old Friends, New Friends ❯ News ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is the third chapter.

Duh

SO!

I don't own any thing except Cat.

Also, please review!

And now, for something, completely different…

A man with three buttocks. (jk! Lol)

Chapter 3

Currently, Cat was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She had splashed herself with water until her hair had been dripping wet, pinched herself numerous amounts of times, and had slapped herself until her cheeks stung, but she still had not woken up. That meant that this morning had not been a dream.

He had escaped…

(flashback)

After rearranging her luggage (which had been delivered ahead of her) into their respective compartments for the year, Cat had proceeded to head downstairs to the Great Hall. A few teachers were still here at school, including the Headmaster, Snape, and McGonnagall, and were already into their meals by the time she had arrived. Just as she was about to start her meal, a headline from the Daily Prophet that Snape had been holding had caught her attention.

Looking at the headline, she froze.

"WHAT!?"

Grabbing the paper from Snape, she began to read the article, oblivious to the look the-could-kill Snape gave her.

BLACK; ESCAPED, AND STILL NOT FOUND!

Sirius Black, indisputably the most infamous prisoner to ever inter Azkaban, escaped from prison but a few night ago, and has yet to be traced.

More on page 3

Quickly scanning the story, Cat could feel the shock building inside of her. She almost gave into the urge to hex Snape as he ripped the paper out of her hands before she could finish the story, but she was able to get the most important information out of it before it was taken away. Sirius was gone, and no one could find him.

"Well, at least now I know what Dumbledore was talking about."

Excusing herself from the table, she shot a look that made Snape wince over her shoulder before heading back to her room, which brought her to her current position.

(End flashback)

ok that was extremely short…SORRY! I've had marching band practice all day for the past week and school starts Monday!