Fan Fiction ❯ One With The Music: Wedding Bells ❯ Bars & Battles ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One With The Music: Wedding Bells
By Aden Silverflame
Proofed By Torrent Silverpelt
Characters © Owners, they know who they are.
 
Chapter 1
 
“Play it again, DJ.” I managed to get out over the sound of the music as I swaggered, a giggling fairy boy in one arm and a drink in the other. Today was a time for a celebration; it's not every day that you reunite with the one person that makes you feel like living.
It was hard to believe that a few weeks ago I had run out on this wonderful little guy. Now I couldn't imagine my existence without his smile and his almost musical voice whispering sweet nothings in my ear.
Kaz was stoned drunk but he gladly staggered with me in my arms, I was starting to feel the floor beneath me spinning and I knew it was just about time to cut the booze flow off for the night. It was in that moment that a soothing and joyous song started playing.
Kaz looked up into my eyes and kissed my lips softly, pulling me onto the dance floor as our song was playing loud and clear. Despite how drunk we both were I danced with him. The music fueling the rhythm of our hips, circling slowly against one another. My eyes were locked to his as my hands ran over his hips and firm butt. Letting my fingers press against the almost satin like material of his clothing, causing my little fairy bug to let out a little moan and bite his lip softly.
I rested my hands over his rear and his back, slowly dipping him down until his head almost touched the floor, my hips pressed up tight against his and letting him feel what was trying to escape my jeans and in turn feeling what Kaz's pants were hiding. His eyes were closed as he leaned his head back. I drew him up to standing again, spinning him gently and pressing my chest to his back, my hips against his taut little ass. My lips caressed his neck as I spun with him nice and slow; the crowd parting to watch as we danced like there was no tomorrow; or no morals.
Finally as the song reached a crescendo I turned Kaz back to face me and drew him into a kiss. A huge round of applause signaled the crowd's approval.
“Mmm... last performance for the night, Kurt, this fairy is very drunk now.” he smiled as I supported him, walking him to our booth and sitting him down. I waived the waiter down for a glass of water and grinned, rubbing my leg gently up against his.
He was giggling like a school girl and blushing as much from my actions as from the drink. It was a moment that was beyond description for me, finally I was here, with him. And I didn't care who looked at me, or who said anything about me. This was how it was now and it felt good.
“So... where do you wanna go for the night?” I asked of the inebriated Fairy. My eyes were half closed and Kaz was barely conscious.
“Anywhere's good... so long as I got you...” he was grinning and wobbling a little but despite that he was still sugary sweet.
I was about to open my mouth again when someone tapped the table with a pair of leather gloves. I looked up to see this statuesque figure standing and looking at Kaz. His skin was deeply tanned and flawless and He was wearing a heavy biker's leather jacket. A pair of goggles were resting on his forehead and thick chestnut hair haloed his head. Deep blue eyes gazed at my fairy boy.
“Kaz... come on I've been waiting for you for hours, it's time to go.” his voice was strange; somehow it didn't seem to fit his muscular frame.
Kaz looked up at him and pouted. “Not a chance, I'm having a good time, Kiz... you're just jealous cause your boyfriend can't come out in public.”
The leather clad man, Kiz, seemed to get a little more irate at that comment and reached down, taking Kaz's wrist and pulling him to his feet.
I immediately stood and grabbed the offending man's arm. “Wait one second... what do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?” I was starting to feel the familiar rush through my body; alcohol and an opportunity to vent some aggression were always a bad combination.
Kiz looked at me and narrowed his eyes, his teeth gritting a little as her breathed softly. “Kurt, I presume?”
I nodded and then the next moment went a little fuzzy, mainly because I ended up with a heavy punch to my right cheek, I could feel the blood starting to drool from my mouth as I staggered back. My eyes growing dark as I watched him leading Kaz towards the back door.
“Hey!” I called out to them and they froze, most of the patrons having turned to see what was going on. “Where the FUCK do you think you're going with him?!” I walked closer to the pair. The punch sobering me up quite nicely.
Kiz placed Kaz down in a chair and stood before me; he took his jacket off very slowly and revealed his well toned form. The guy looked like he was ex-military. “You don't get the hint do you... he's not yours to have... he's not yours to claim and you certainly had NO RIGHT putting him through what you did.”
I was getting more and more pissed as the bouncers approached slowly. “I won't let you take him away from me, not now not after what we've suffered...” I didn't know what possessed me but I lunged, taking a swing at the leather clad asshole and connecting, his eyes wide as I sent him staggering backwards onto the floor. His nose drooling blood rather impressively.
He snapped up to his feet and spit a mouth full of blood onto the dance floor. It was obvious to me now that this would not end well for either of us. And the DJ wasn't helping any; a nice set of death metal was soon playing over the sound system. I grinned a bit and he did likewise, turning his neck and cracking the bones slowly before he lunged at me.
I managed to dodge just enough to avoid his fast, letting my own connect with his right shoulder blade. My hand feeling like I just hit a wall. He couldn't keep his balance and fall face first into the floor again. This time it took a little longer for him to drag up to his feet. My head was starting to spin as the lights and sounds didn't help with the fact that I was totally hammered.
Again he lunged at me and grabbed my throat. My hands soon found their place at his and we both squeezed, my eyes locked to his and his to mine. “Why don't you... give up... I'm sure you can find another innocent kid to abuse.” his voice was scratchy but intelligible.
“Because... I don't abuse him... I love him and I'm... not gonna let you... take him... away again...” I was getting more and more lightheaded, on the verge of blacking out. But suddenly his grip ceased, and he stepped back.
“You love him? B-but... all that... I... I thought he said you weren't interested in him...” Kiz looked so confused, as I coughed a little.
“I was scared... he... was making me feel so strange... I... I just wasn't ready to accept that I was Gay... but* I coughed harder and flopped back into a chair near the dance floor. “But... I'm never gonna give that boy up... never again.”
I actually saw Kiz smile a moment before the black slowly drifted into my vision and I was out like a light, too much booze and head trauma taking its toll.