Fan Fiction ❯ One With The Music ❯ The Boy & That Other Problem ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One With The Music
By Aden Silverflame
Proofed By Torrent Silverpelt
Kaz © Torrent Silverpelt
 
Chapter 3
 
“You don't really want to beat me up do you?” his voice seemed to take on the same mystifying tone as he had back in the club. “I bet you want to do all kinds of nasty things to me.”
I was about to nod my approval for that idea when I stopped myself and balled up my fists. “God... what is it with you... and yes I want to beat you up... you... just... something about you... I just can't get you out of my mind...”
He giggled like a little girl and nodded “I know isn't it cool?”
“Oh hell, it's not!” I retorted and he recoiled sharply “I'm not gay... I don't want to be interested in you... now... you... you must have slipped me something at the club... that's why I've been so screwed up...”
“W-wait... you're not gay?” he blinked and stopped cold “then why were you at a gay bar?”
“I was there with friends!”
“Ooh a closet case... it's fine we all have to come out sooner or later.” he smiled and patted my shoulder before I swatted his hand out of my way.
“I am not a closet case! You... just... k-keep... the hell.... a-away...” I trailed off slowly as he stepped closer, his eyes piercing into mine again before he pulled me into another kiss, warm and deep like the night before and again I found myself unable to pull away, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him more deeply.
Then his little soft lips separated from mine and he spoke again, soft and lustful as before. “So... 10pm at the club... I'll be by the bar... don't be late, sweetie.” he grinned and walked slowly away, moving his butt back and forth in an almost hypnotic way. He turned the corner onto the street and I followed quickly, looking up and down the busy sidewalk and seeing no sign of him.
My heart was throbbing in my chest and something else was doing the same in my jeans, I needed to go to the club tonight and get to the bottom of this... as soon as I took care of a little frustration.
I ran back to the apartment and unlocked the door, jumping in and closing it behind me, my jeans uncomfortably tight by this point, nothing had made the erection go away. If I wanted to function I was going to have to deal with this. I yanked my jeans down and sat back on the couch reaching under the cushions and pulling out a well worn copy of playboy, my eyes scanning the cover and something odd happening. Instead of seeing a sexual idol, I saw just another girl. And my little friend didn't seem to enjoy that one bit because the boner from hell went limp, just like that.
“Oh you have got to be kidding me...” I sighed and leaned back, pants around my ankles and playboy on the floor.
“Am I interrupting something?” I jumped and fall off the couch, Nate looking down at me with a smirk on his lips.
I yanked my pants back up and glared up at him “Honestly couldn't you have gone to your bedroom for that? Though... it looked like you were having a little trouble...”
I was about to yell at him to mind his own fucking business when I sighed and sat back on the couch. “I... can I ask you something?”
“Sure thing, Kurt.” he took a seat beside me.
“When did you... get the first clue... that you were... I mean... when you...”
“When I found out I was gay?” he looked a little puzzled and then nodded with a knowing smile. “Sit back and tell me what's on your mind, big guy.”
“Alright... just, Never call me that again...” I spoke with a half frown.