Fan Fiction ❯ Out of Raven's World ❯ Turn Back ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It was a usually Friday night for the Titans. Popcorn and a movie. The Titans were all gathered on the couch watching the horror movie that Beastboy had picked up earlier that day. Just as the helpless girl entered a room, the Titans heard an echoing sound from behind them saying,

Turn back.

Turn back.

Turn back.

Starfire turned to Cyborg with a confused look on her face and asked," When did we get all around the room sound,?"

"We didn't," Cyborg replied.

Then they heard again the same thing.

Turn back.

Turn back.

Turn back.

"Dude, where have I heard that before,?" asked Beastboy.

"Yeah, It does sound like something I've heard before." Replied Cyborg.

"From where,?" Robin asked.

"Oh yah, I remember," cried Beastboy.

"I remember to," Cyborg said.

Then they explained the time when Beastboy and Cyborg went into Raven's room and got trapped inside her mirror, which was a portal into her mind. As Raven heard the story, she started to back away from the group, remembering earlier that day she had lost control of her mind for a few seconds.

"Raven, is everything ok,?" Robin asked.

"I think I know how those creatures escaped," Raven exclaimed.

"Mabey Raven let them out,?" Starfire guessed.

"No. Earlier today when I was meditating, I lost control of my mind for a few seconds. I really didn't think it was big deal so I left. The creatures probably escaped from my mirror after I had left my room.

"What are these creatures capable of doing,?" Robin asked.

"I'm not sure," Raven replied.

All of the sudden, the power went out, and the Titans stood there in the darkness.

"Dude, that's just weird," said Beastboy.

"We better check it out," replied Robin.