Fan Fiction ❯ Out of Raven's World ❯ Well That's Not Suspicious ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The teen titans walked cautiously down the tower's halls in search of the mysterious noises. They weren't having any luck. They had searched almost the entire tower. Just when they were about to give up they heard the same echoing voice saying….

Turn back.

Turn back.

Turn back.

The sound was coming from Beastboy's room.

"Dude, that's just creepy," whispered Beastboy.

"Lets go," replied Robin.

They opened the door to Beastboy's room. The place was a complete mess. Things were scattered everywhere on the floor and the bed.

"Beastboy, have you ever heard the phrase Spring cleaning,?" asked Raven sarcastically.

"Or even the word cleaning at all,?" replied Cyborg.

As they wandered through the room, they again heard the echoing voice saying……

Turn back.

Turn back.

Turn back.

This time it came from Beastboy's closet. The titans carefully approached the closet trying not to make a sound. Robin backed up against the wall next to the closet, getting ready to open the door.

"Titans, get ready," Robin whispered.

Robin then quickly opened the door. Everyone gasped as a giant pile of clothing fell from the closet and on top of the titans. Everyone uncovered themselves quickly enough to see a black blur ripping around the corner of the closet almost as fast as lightning, running to a shadowy corner, and then tearing out of the room.

"Well that's not suspicious," said Raven sarcastically.

"Whatever that was, we need to find it," replied Robin

They again set out to find the strange creatures, and headed the direction they last saw them go.