Fan Fiction ❯ Out of Raven's World ❯ First Glimpse ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The titans were growing weary from their search for the creatures. It was getting really late.

"Dude, this bites," said Beastboy.

"Something is wrong Beastboy,?" asked Starfire.

"We didn't get to finish the movie," complained Beastboy.

"I say we call it quits for tonight," said Cyborg. "It's 12:37am."

"But what if those evil little guys sneak up on us and attack us in our sleep," cried Beastboy," Or…..

He was interrupted by the sound they had been following.

Turn back.

Turn back.

Turn back.

"It came from that direction. Titans GO,!" yelled Robin.

They charged towards the direction they had heard the noise until they came to the end of the hall. In a dark corner, the titans saw six pairs of big, red eyes. The eyes started to move forward until they stepped into Cyborg's light. There stood six small bird like creatures. They were only about five inches tall, and they had adorable big, red eyes. Starfire began to giggle and then reached down to pick one up. As she cradled it in her arms, she squealed out in delight.

"Oh please, may we keep them," asked Starfire delightedly. "The last time I had a zarnich(pet) it was eaten by a rampaging glorg. Believe me, after your zarnich has been inside a glorg, you do not want it back.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Star, considering we don't what it is or what it can do," warned Robin.

Just as Starfire was about to pet the creature she noticed that it had two more eyes, and instead of them being big and adorable, they were small and evil looking. All of a sudden, the creatures all made an evil screech. Starfire then dropped the creature and jumped up into the air.

"Is that normal,!?!" asked a shocked Starfire.

"Technically, yes," replied Raven.

Grrrrrr.