Fan Fiction ❯ The Strengths of life ❯ A Kidnapping so foul ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Morge slid in through the window, into the penthouse, and looking around realized he was in a kitchen. He grabbed his knife and got ready for anything as he stepped out into the hall, and… nothing… no defense systems… no one…
 
Morge sighed and walked down the hall, his ears twitching, searching for a sound, he opened a door, and inside, unmistakably was a girls room. Morge could smell it, hear it… perfume… that annoying boy band music coming from her stereo and the stuffed… anime characters? Wow. He turned back to make one last sweep of the hall when he was kicked in the face.
 
 
“Whadda you want?” a male's voice said roughly as Mogre got up, and hit the man, who he presumed was the bodyguard.
 
“The girl.” He answered, getting a hold on his knife when the girl came out of her room, but she stood in-between him and Morge, looking terrified.
 
“Don't hurt him.” She said it in a strong an shaking voice, and Morge's answer was to hit her with the hilt of his dagger, knocking her out, he turned to the man again, who was staring at the girl. Morge took advantage of this and hit him over the head, getting the same result, only he hit quite a bit harder.
 
Morge threw the girl over his shoulder and walked into her room, searching for something. Finally he found it. A large backpack. He emptied its contents and slid the girl inside, and zipped it up, leaving about six inches unzipped, and made sure it was by her face. He wouldn't get the money if she wasn't alive. He slid out her window and started down the building.