Fan Fiction ❯ We Hates It! ❯ We Are Hungry ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: Sorry, this is a really weird plot bunny that I just had to write down and see if anyone likes it... It's the internal monologue of Gollum/Smeagol, and it kind of depicts the reason for his hatred of everything but the Master.
~~~~~~~~~~
We Hates It!
by Trickssi
Chapter One: We Are Hungry



We are hungry, yess, precioussss... Nothing to eat for dayses now. All we do is watch silly hobbitses eat their *elf* cookies, and what do we get? Nothing, preciouss! ::gollum:: But *we* wants food... Fisshess... Birdses... Anything but stupid elf cookies Master brings! Stupid elves, they try to choke us, they do; make ropes that burn uss! Ach! Sss! And the stupid fat hobbit uses it on us, preciouss... We did nothing, precious! Nothing at all! And look at the stupid hobbit...

'He's so fat. Maybe we should eat him.'

'No, preciousss! He is a friend of the Master!'

'YOU are the Master's friend. Master doesn't need another friend!'

'... We will not eat it now, at least; yess... We will get our chance to choke it and rip off its skinses!'

'Choke the Master too, Smeagol! Choke it!'

'NO! We cannot choke the Master! He is our friend...'

'He has our Precious, he doess...'

'We don't want to listen to you!'

'Take it from him! Choke him, then steal it!'

'Go away! Master is our friend now! We still don't need you!'

'What if I don't want to go away?'

'Then we will just not listen to you, preciousss.'


... We think he's gone now... There never used to be a him, preciouss. It was just uss until we met the Preciousss; yess... Just uss and Deagol and...

We remember why we like the Precious so much.

We used to live in hole in a hill with grass... Ach! Sss! We hates it now, but we used to like it for some reason, preciousss. We lived alone since our parents were drownded.

'You ought to drown the stupid fat hobbit.'

Be quiet! And go away! ... Our parentses were nice. We don't remember much; they used to tell us stories, yess... One day they went out on a boat and drownded! We had to go live with Deagol, yes, preciouss... Deagol was our cousin once. We used to catch fisshess with him, we did. Then we met a girl.

'O, not *this* story again...'

You will listen or go away!

... This girl was the only girl who ever was nice to us. She used to play with us lots, preciouss. But one day, we brought Deagol to play, too. The girl... she never played with us anymore unless Deagol was there, too. She spent all of her time with Deagol! No time for *us*, preciouss! Just time for stupid Deagol! ::gollum, gollum!:: We wanted her back, preciouss, yes; but *Deagol* stole her away from uss!

No one to talk to, preciouss.... No one to play with anymore. And it is our birthday soon. Does Deagol remember? Does *she* remember? We remember all right, preciouss. WE remember...

'Watch it, Smeagol. Hobbitses look like waking up now... You should have choked them.'

'GO AWAY!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Well, that turned out better than I had planned. Please review if you want us to continue, preciouss. If you love us you'll review, yess! And give us fisshess.
~Trickssi ::gollum::