Fan Fiction ❯ We Hates It! ❯ We Wants It ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
We Hates It!
by Trickssi
Chapter Two: We Wants It...



Lots of time since we get to talk to ourselves, yes, precious; more nightses beneath the White Face. More dayses with the hobbitses... We still do not like the stupid hobbit, no. He makes us catch him food and cookses it! Ach, ssssss! Calls it conies... and wants... ta-ters... Taters probably will fatten up the stupid hobbit more, yess. The rude hobbit will fatten up and be nice and juicy for us to eat when we wants it! We will be glad once he's gone...

'He starves you, Smeagol. He makes sure all of the food is for him and Master!'

'We don't worry, preciouss... Master needs his strength.'

'You should not starve for the Master!'

'...We know... But Master is our friend, and is rude hobbit's friend too!'

'Eat the stupid one, Smeagol. Wait for him to finish up the food and then eat him!'

'Go away from us... You only make us hungrier...'

He is gone again, preciousss... He wants us to eat the hobbitses, even Master! Sss! He knows nothing. We wants him to go away forever. We have Master now; Master takes care of us. We remember when Deagol used to take care of us...

It was our birthday a long time ago, precioussss; very long time ago. Deagol gives us our birthday presents, and wants to take us out to find nice, big, juicy fisshess! We are excited, precious! So very excited! Deagol finds a fissh, but loses it.

'The fool...'

He looked in the water and found shiny things, yess... He found... The Precious. Deagol shows it to us, preciousss... He said that we do not *deserve* it because *we* already had birthday presents that Deagol gave to uss! Ack!!!

'Then I came into your life, Smeagol; right when you looked at the shiny treasure your cousin had found...'

'... Who? O, you! Go away! Leave us alone, preciouss! Alone!'

'Do you remember what I said to you, Smeagol?'

'Ack!! Sss!! Precioussss! NO!'

'I said to you, "Smeagol... Deagol is a liar! He just wants to take another thing away from you!"'

'No! Do not say it, do not say it! Ackh... ::gollum!::'

'"Deagol is a liar, and a thief, Smeagol! Take the Ring from him! If you can't have your present, he is not your friend any more!"'

'::GOLLUM, GOLLUM!::'

'You listened to me...'

'We did not mean to--'

'You listened when I said to kill him! You choked him, Smeagol! *You* did it!'

'Preciousss, stop it! We did not want to hurt Deagol...'

'But you wanted your true birthday present and he had been hiding it! He was not your friend! And neither is--'

'STOP, PRECIOUSS!! Please! ...All we wanted was to remember how Deagol was nice to uss and you keep being rude like the stupid fat hobbit...'

... Is he gone? Precious... he is gone!

...But... We *do* remember looking into the Precious at first... We remember how we wanted it so much more than fisshess or pressentsss... And Deagol would not give it to uss! Deagol used to be our friend, our friend! He took away our girl-friend, he took away our birthday presents... We got so angry! We had to do something...

The White Face is looking at us, preciouss... It hates us too. And we hates this wet stuff from our eyes. And we hates it! We wants everything to go away... even the Master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Chapter Two is completed! I have finally decided that I would like to make this into a little four-part ficlet dedicated to the life of Smeagol. I would have to say that, overall, Smeagol is one of my most favorite characters not because he is admirable, no preciouss; Smeagol has such a pitiable life that I just can't help being curious about. Sometimes I find myself acting vindictive, much like him, and I have to wonder if what's making *me* so angry is the cause of Smeagol's rage... Of course, Smeagol didn't have PSSA's. But that's not the point. The point is... Uhh... REVIEW!! PLEASE!! GOLLUM!!!!!!!

~Trickssi [mmm... fisshess!]