Fan Fiction ❯ We Hates It! ❯ Master...? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
We Hates It!
by Trickssi
Chapter Five: Master...?



Stupid hobbitses! Stupid, stupid, fat hobbitses!!

We were hungry, so hungry, preciouss! There was nowhere to go, nothing to eat, no! Sss! Master and rude hobbit were taken by strange men to some cave place. We lost them, preciousss! We lost the Master! But... we were so hungry... There was a big pool, yess; must have had lots of fisshess, we thought. We dove into the water: nice, cool water! We caught ourselves a fissh, precious! But when we got out of the water... Ack! Ssss! Precious, Master betrays us... Stupid, ugly men ask us so many questions, they do! All we wanted was our fissh. We only ate half of it, precious! We were soooo hungry! ::gollum:: Had to *lie* to nassty men and throw away our fissh! Master... Master told on us... ::gollum, gollum::

'There, there, Smeagol... Why does it cry?'

'M-master... Master told on us, tricksed us! ::gollum::'

'We told you he was tricksy, precious. We told you Master would do this to you.'

'B-but Master is our friend!'

'Master betrayed you! He is not your friend at all, Smeagol!'

'...He is our only friend! You are not our friend, preciouss! Not you, not Deagol... Not anyone now! ::gollum, gollum::'

'Because nobody *wants* to be your friend. I'm your friend, Smeagol, yes. I protect you. I can't hurt you!'

'... Does it lie?'

'We cannot lie, Smeagol. Only you...'

'... No... You *do* lie, preciouss! You let us catch the fissh, get caught, preciouss!'

'You were the only one lying to the men. You did want that fish. You lied, Smeagol. You lied and stole and cheated and killed! You are terrible, Smeagol. It's all your fault that Master doesn't want to be your friend!'

'Aack! Sss! ::gollum::'

'And it's no wonder! Master is terrible himself. He can't get away with it... He's a Baggins!!'

'...No... But... Master was... different! He was so different from the Baggins, precious! Do not make us remember, no!'

'He is no different from the Baggins! He *is* the Baggins now, Smeagol. Don't you see?'

'No! Sss! ::gollum::'

'Master stole your Precious! Master hates you and only wants to take you with him to get rid of the Precious and use it for himself!!'

'NO!'

'Yes, Smeagol! Master is your enemy; he only is your friend for the Precious!'

'... Master...'

'This is your chance, Smeagol. You need to get rid of the Baggins and his servant hobbit. You need to kill them to get back our Precious!'

'... We... We could...'

'You would need terrible help, Smeagol. Terrible help. I know someone who can help us!'

'... Yes... We do too! She could help us, precious! We will kill the Master, get the Precious back; let Her do the other work, yess!'

'Exactly, Smeagol. We'll just guide the stupid hobbits into Her lair and then...'

'Yes, yes, precious!'

'... Kill them both.'



Master *did* betray us; Master is like Deagol, like Baggins... yes... Stole our friend and can't get away with it. Everyone steals Smeagol's friend, yes; poor, innocent Smeagol. He taught us the right way, He did! Now we need to show the Master that no one else can get away with hurting us! We will KILL the Master of the Precious and get *our* very own Precious friend back!

::gollum::

~~~~~~~
A/N: We finished it, precious! We finally finished our work of Smeagol. I was too lazy to put in the accents, but you all know where they go in his name. You seem to like us, precious! We got nine reviews, yess... However... 23 isn't a bad number either, preciouss! Review this last chapter of our precious story and we will love you more than Smeagol loves his Precious! Sss!

~Trickssi ::gollum::