Fan Fiction ❯ We Hates It! ❯ It Hurtses... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
We Hates It!
by Trickssi
Chapter Four: It Hurtses...



Lots more of White and Yellow Face, yess; too much more of guiding hobbitses. Stupid fat hobbit and Master still only eat their elf cookies, preciouss. No food for us, no! We have to wait to eat and watch hobbitses get fatter and fatter! But we will eat that one sometime... The stupid, fat, rude hobbit, yesss... He would go well with fisshess, we suppose. If only we could find fisshess or birdses or orcses to eat with it.

'You could just as easily catch a squirrel.'

'There *are* no squirrels, preciouss. Not here.'

'There were squirrels in Mirkwood...'

'ACK!! SSS! DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT PLACE!'

'You remember Mirkwood, do you not, Smeagol?'

We remember it, preciouss. We remember it too well... All we tried to do was find the Baggins and the Precious and suddenly, one day, we were taken! We were taken, precious; taken to the ends of the earth! The orcses found us and tortured uss until we talked! SSS! It hurtses, preciousss... They hurts us so bad that we can still feel it in our boneses... Then they release uss after we tell them that Baggins was the one who stole our Precious! They told us that they would get it back, and I could be set free! They just did not tell us that they were getting it for themselves, preciouss... ::gollum:: It was not fair... Then an old man with a pointy hat and a nassty ranger who smelled of elves caught us. We were afraid they would torture us too, precious! So afraid! So afraid that after even that, we would not see our Precious again... But they sets us free after we tell them all we know about it. They were nicer to Smeagol than the orcses, much nicer, yess!

After we were set free again, we tried to find our way back to our Mountain to see if Baggins was still there, haunting us, yess... We got lost, preciouss! We accidentally went into the Black Forest; Mirkwood, nassty elveses call it. No food in Mirkwood. Big, black river, but no food. We tried to catch and eat the squirrels, preciouss, but their meat was so very nassty! Elves must have set it up for poor Smeagol so we could not get any food anywhere; yess, nasty elveses. They caught us, they did; they brought us to their King! Nasty elven King: wears parts of trees on his head! Stupid, ack... Stupid elveses.

'Elveses tried to kill you, they did! You should go back with the Precious and kill them!'

'We are afraid of Mirkwood...'

The dark elveses put a leash on us like we were a pet, preciouss! A pet! With stupid, stupid elf rope... it burned us; they tricksed us and put us in a cell, they did. We knew what it was like to be in a cell, preciouss. Last time we escaped with the Precious, but now... We had no Precious, no!

'So you sat in the corner of the cell and talked to me, Smeagol.'

'We had to; it was our only choice, precious!'

We had no Precious. We wanted to escape... The elveses thought we were going to kill someone again and eat them. Not like poor Smeagol would want to eat elveses. Nassty, they are! Nasty and bright-eyed and dangerous; they took us outside to be with the trees. But we were smart, preciouss, yes. He told us to climb the tallest tree and look to see where to escape! Every day we did this, and every day the stupid elf Prince and his friends did not realize it! That is because we are so clever, yess!

'You mean that I am so clever.'

'We were clever, too, precious. We were the one who got the Precious at first.'

'If you had *kept* the Precious we wouldn't have had to be in Mirkwood at all! But no! You let the Baggins take it...'

'We did not *mean* for the Baggins to take it, no! It just did! And all we could do was try to get it back, preciouss...'

One day, when elveses are not looking, we snuck out of Mirkwood the way we saw we could! Stupid elveses could not follow us with their bright eyes and burning rope, no, not at all, preciouss! We out-tricksed them! We ran as far as we could back to our Mountain; and when we got there, we knew the Precious was there also, yess! But... Master had it. We wanted to follow Master and eat him and take it for ourselves!

'But you didn't, Smeagol. You were too afraid of the old man with the pointy hat and the smelly ranger and wanted to wait!'

'We don't want to hurt Master anymore. Just the stupid fat hobbit that goes along with him!'

'You have your chance, Smeagol! Why not just sneak up on him, put on the Precious, and throttle him in his sleep?'

'...We could not hurt the Master! He has our Precious. Master is our friend now and we don't need you to make us think silly!'

'Smeagol, you could have the Precious for your very own!'

'But... Master...'

'Master will not hurt us like elveses or Baggins or orcses! Master is our friend, and he will not trickss uss.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Okay, here's chapter four. I hope I can be done with this soon, making it my first actual completed fanfic! Go me! Which reminds me, I forgot disclaimers at the beginning. Must have been too excited talking about Gollum, preciouss. Must have forgotten! We do not own anything, no... Just the plot bunny! Juicy... bunny... Almost completed... ::drools:: Review, preciouss! That's what keeps good Trickssi writing!

~Trickssi ::gollum!::