Fan Fiction ❯ Weeping Willow Creek Char. Intro chapters. ❯ Billie ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 3 ----- Billie

When Billie was 13 years old, he was a classified as a outcast, good for nothing junior at Weeping Willow Middle School, so he decided he would stop going. After all, no one would find out, right?

Or so Billie thought.

He decided that one day he would get revenge. So he took one of his parent's cars , and drove wildly to his school, terrorizing students and spinning in circles on the grass. The cops were called in, but Billie did not give himself enough time to escape, and his own mother caught him!

Jane was so embarrassed. She couldn't believe that here own son would do that! She talked to the school's head master, and he said that Billie had not come to school for three weeks. Since Jane is a strong believer in school, she decided that her, Dick and Billie should have a talk.

"You're going to boarding school!" Jane screamed.

"Your mother is right. We care about you and want you to have a good job." Dick explained calmly.

"I don't want to! I'm sick of this fake fucked up family!" cried Billie

"What do you mean, son?" Dick asked.

"Huh! Well, um, maybe the fact that Timmy's dead and everyone's either overweight or anorexic!" screamed Billie in hate and anger.

"How dare you? You're leaving for boarding school tomorrow!" Jane yelled.

Billie picked up a glass plant holder and threw it at a picture of Timmy. He ran to his room, and was off to boarding school by 6:00 the next morning.

-----

4 years later...

-----

Murdoc and Maru were eating Dairy Queen and watching TV. in their room one evening at around 9:00pm.

Suddenly, Murdoc screamed, claiming she had heard something outside her window.

"What is it, Murdoc?" asked Maru.

"I heard voices outside my window" replied Murdoc.

"Oh, you're so paranoid. Who would climb up to the third floor to make weird noises at your window?" Maru began to walk to the washroom to get ready for bed, when she began to hear the voices, too.

Just then the glass window broke, and their brother Billie climbed in with a bloody hand.

"Jesus Christ," he said "Can't you two open a fucking window once and awhile?"

Murdoc and Maru just stood there with their mouths hanging open in shock.

"What the hell are YOU doing here, Billie? I though you were still at boarding school!" Maru finally said.

Billie laughed wickedly, as if remembering his grand escape.

"Heh. Lets just say that I've got to hide out here for awhile." Billie walked over to the couch and lied down.

"Oh. And a few of my buddies are gonna crash here, too." he mentioned as three other boys walked in.

"Mmm, Dairy Queen." One of them said as they made themselves at home on Murdoc and Maru's beds.

The sisters just looked at one another and locked themselves in the washroom.