Fan Fiction ❯ Weird Day Xtended ❯ Into The Red & Morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Weird Days Xtended
Prologue
Into the Red
Hey I'm Jon! This is an extended and unrated version of my first completed story....... Weird Days. Yes it's a pretty depressing plot but it's a story from the more Depressed side of me. There are some funny parts to this story that I entered to try and balance out the Depression. I will be adding knew characters into the mix as well...... Anyways I'll get on with the story............

Chapter 1
Morning
I woke up in a shitty mood. I had fallen out of my bed and landed on the hard tile floor twice last night. I could stay asleep at all. Those a few things. I was also having a pain in my balls. As I got in the shower and started bathing, my brother turned on the hot water turning the shower water freezing cold. I screamed at the top of my lungs for him to turn it off. he did and the water heated back up. and I commensed with the washing of my hair. When I'm got out of the shower I got dressed went to eat. I pulled out a left-over Shrimp and heated it up. Then my sister came to pick us up. When I got to school I walked into the courtyard and was blind-sided by a rock. Mary ran up and hugged me, making sure I was okay but I didn't respond.

I walked over to the hangout spot and said hi! then slouched down to the floor.