Fan Fiction ❯ What Is And What Should Never Be ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer:: This story is mine! All characters I use in this story are original.
Rating:: [Y] Young Adult - For future rating
Authors Note:: Advanced Critique Encouraged! I do not mind if you flame my story, but if you must, PLEASE give a good reason why you do not like it. This will help further my writing ability.
 
 
 
 
What Is And What Should Never Be - Prologue
 
 
 
 
 
Born of a Mother who hated you, a Father who found you worthless, & a family you could never please. No matter how hard you tried, you just were never good enough. Reason for this is they were frightened of me, of what power that lay dormant in the confines of my body. As just an infant, the vampire Murdock graced these powers unto me. My Family never guessed why, nor could they make the vampire Lord give his reasoning. The only proof of this event happening is the mark tattooed on my right hand.
 
After that day passed, my Mother steadily went insane, I'm not exactly sure why. Her emotional demeanor became freakishly morbid and she physically became very ill. Collecting books on Witchcraft and Voodoo became her new passion. Having me to influence only stoked the fire, she vowed to make a great Witch out of her daughter, and she succeeded.
 
Mothers' insanity drove my Father away from her, and he one day shot her right between the eyes. I was six years old when Father shot Mom, and took my Brothers and I, intending to make us all into Hunters, Vampire Hunters to be more exact. The grudge my Father had with Murdock Lord of Vampires, influenced his decision to make his children Hunters, especially me.
 
One question that keeps insisting to bug me, to this very day is. If my Family feared and hated me, for the power I already possessed, why did they insist on influencing events what would build more power? Maybe my life was just fated to be that way. That was the only reasonable thought that I had, it served me well enough for years to come.
 
Little did I know, that my Father, who intended to use me to kill Murdock, and whoever existed in his bloodline, carefully planned raising my power level.
 
Greetings, my name is Saholi Tendo, I am the only female S-Class Vampire Hunter as shown in current statistics. Also, I am one of the few Hunters that are trained in the art of Witchcraft. Bound to the Vampires by the mark on my right hand, yet destined to spill their blood and cast in a new era! This is my story…
 
 
 
TBC…