Fan Fiction ❯ Wildcat Journey ❯ Tied And Trapped ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
“ Alright, that seems nice and secure. You comfortable?” Aaron asked.
“ Mmmhmm, just fine” Lira nodded, then gave the restraints a good tug. The metal clanked loudly, followed by a slight creaking, but held firm, as did the frame of the bed to which they were attached. The Warcat was tied down spread eagle to the bed, barely able to move; she smiled. “ So, what are you going to do to me first?”
“ Hmm, good question, never have had you restrained before.” Aaron sat down on the bed beside her. “ It’s kinda nice not having to beat you back just so I can breath...”
“ Oh, just you wait till I get out of these things...”
“ Yeah, what are you going to do?” Aaron smirked, then yelped as Lira smacked him with her tail. “ Geez, damn...” Grabbing the appendage, Aaron was amazed that it took both his hands and some body weight just to hold it down. “ Shit, are you really that strong? ”
“ You better believe she is” Selena spoke up. The Titto was seated in the chair to Aaron’s desk, her feet propped up on said furniture. “ I know it’s odd to think about, but Lira is now one of the highest ranked pokegirls as far as physical power goes.”
“ Well isn’t that special?” Z-ko remarked sarcastically from where she sat in the corner of the room.
“ Aw come on Z-ko, try to be happy” Sunnie said as she climbed onto the bed. “ Why don’t you come join in?” The Shadowgirl just scoffed.
“ Let her be Sunnie” Aaron told the Buttitsfree as he peeled off his shirt. “ She’ll join if and when she feels like it.” He leaned over Lira and gave the tiny pokegirl a quick kiss. “ You just have fun here, okay?” Sunnie giggled and nodded, just as Lira noisily cleared her throat for attention. “ Oh relax, you’re not going anywhere” Aaron joked, lightly running a finger down the center line of her body, getting a slight shudder out of the Warcat. Sunnie quickly reached over and ran her tiny hand back up along the same line, tracing up Lira’s neck to her lips.
The Warcat licked and nipped at her fingers, pulling them into her mouth and sucking. Sunnie smiled and cooed, giggling as Lira ran her tongue up between the digits. The bound pokegirl gasped as Aaron’s hand slid further down her body, resting between her legs. Sunnie pulled her hand free and replaced it with her mouth, kissing Lira playfully.
Aaron smiled as he rubbed against Lira, feeling her hips push up against his hand. A muffled moan was followed by a deep purr as she and Sunnie deepened their kiss. Bringing his mouth down over her breast, Aaron let a warm breath out, watching as the Warcat tensed slighted. His tongue slid once over her now firm nipple, just as Sunnie broke the kiss.
Lira gasped loudly, still purring happily. Sunnie shifted her attention, placing soft kisses on the Warcat’s other breast while Aaron brought his mouth down firmly around the first, applying steadily increasing pressure.
“ Bite me” Lira gasped. Aaron did so, sinking his teeth into the edges of her nipple softly. She groaned between clenched teeth. “ Harder” Applying more pressure, Aaron pulled back slightly, tugging at the nub between his teeth. Lira jerked in her restraints, which clanked together, though not loudly enough so to drown out the pokegirl they held. “ Harder!”
Aaron hesitated for a moment; he was already biting down harder then he’d dare to try on any of the other girls. It only lasted a second though before he really let her have it, sinking his teeth into the Warcat’s flesh hard enough to make his jaw complain.
“ AH FUCK!” Lira screamed, and Aaron let go instantly, worried he’d over done it. “ AGAIN!” Lira demanded and when her tamer hesitated a second time, the pokegirl whined. “ Aaron!” A slight giggle brought his attention over to Sunnie, who hid her smile by wrapping her lips around Lira’s nipple and sucking gently.
Deciding that as long as she kept asking for it he’d comply, Aaron once again bit down on Lira’s nipple, softly.
“ HaRAAAH!” Lira yelled as Aaron suddenly increased the pressure just as she was asking for more. Her restraints were pulled taunt as Aaron ground the hard nub of flesh between his teeth. Lira’s back arched up off the bed, her body half twisted to the side.
Feeling the time was right, Aaron slipped his fingers inside the pokegirl as his thumb brushed over the hard nub of flesh at the top of her entrance. Lira slammed back into the bed hard enough to send a rattle through the whole room as she writhed and squirmed. Her gasps and moans were nearly drowned out by the constant rattling and clanking of her restraints.
The Warcat’s frantic movements became such that Sunnie had to move back a bit, watching as Aaron pumped his fingers in and out of the pokegirl. He tried to keep hold of her breast with his teeth, but her motions ripped it free, though the feelings of her nipple being squeezed, tugged, and run over by his teeth as it pulled free got a sustained scream out of her.
Tensing, Lira’s whole body went taunt, the noise level suddenly dropping off. All that was heard was a light whimpering moan from Lira and a steady creaking from her restraints, and then the Warcat went limp, her head rolling to the side, a deep rumble in her chest as she purred her content.

In the relative silence that followed, Selena managed to tear her eyes from the scene, taking a deep breath to calm herself. She was about ready to get up and join in when she caught sight of Z-ko, who was still staring at the bed, despite her earlier seeming disinterest.
With a smirk she couldn’t hide, Selena slipped over by the Shadowgirl, who didn’t even see her approach. “ Enjoying the show?” she asked softly.
“ Wha! Don’t do that!” Z-ko gasped, suddenly turning toward the Titto.
“ Come on, admit it...you liked that, didn’t you?”
“ Z-ko did not! Nothing to like about watching...”
“ Then why not get involved?” Selena prompted.
“ Not as long as mean kitty and creepy bug are part of it”
“ Aw come on. I mean I understand, you can’t deal with bug types, fine. But really, what’s wrong with Lira?”
“ Kitty is mean...”
“ She just likes to tease.”
“ Z-ko doesn’t care. She doesn’t like girls anyway, so what’s it matter?”
“ Awwww, you don’t like me?”
“ You? You are...weird.”
“ Weird? Hmp...I can deal with that.” Selena smiled as she moved closer to Z-ko.
“ What are you doing?”
“ Lets have some fun”
“ Ack! No! Z-ko does not like girls!”
“...alright...” Selena closed her eyes and her head tilted slightly. Her skin rippled, and when the eyes opened again, they were Seth’s. “ How’s this?”
“ Uhhhh....” Z-ko suddenly tensed, and Seth took advantage to press in even closer, pushing Z-ko further back into the corner of the room. The Shadowgirl suddenly sprang to her feet, and Seth slowly stood up.
“ What, you don’t like me either?”
“ You...you are just her...but...looking different....” Z-ko sputtered.
“ You sure that’s all?” Seth asked as he leaned in close, so close he could feel her breath as it escaped from her mouth.
“ Z...Z-ko....is not sure...”
“ Well, wouldn’t you like to find out?” Seth leaned forward just slightly, pressing his lips to Z-ko’s. The Shadowgirl tensed and pushed against him with her hands, holding him back for a moment, then very slowly, started to let up, relaxing slightly.
When she felt his tongue start to prob into her mouth though, Z-ko turned her head away. Her breath was ragged and she shook her head.
“ No...Z-ko is not...she is straight!”
“ Are you now?” Seth asked as he kissed the pokegirl’s neck, who gasped in response. His hands slid down her arms to grasp her hands, holding on as his lips traveled along her neck. Z-ko whimpered, rather conflicted and unsure of what to do or feel.

Aaron was feeling somewhat conflicted himself. While he knew it was just Selena, something about the image of another guy having his way with one of his pokegirls grated at him. He knew it was a pretty childish and petty way to feel, but he couldn’t help it.
Figuring it would be best not to watch, he turned his attention back to Lira and Sunnie. The Warcat had recovered quickly enough, and was ready for more. To his amazement, the pokegirl’s breast didn’t show even the slightest hint of a mark from the abuse he’d lavished on it with his teeth. It made him realize just how tough she had become; he couldn’t hurt her even if he’d wanted to. It was somewhat unnerving, but at the same time, it was nice to know he didn’t have to worry about her.
“ How you feeling?” He asked.
“ Horny” Lira replied with a smirk. “ I want more.”
“ You always do.”
“ And you always enjoy giving it to me. I want you to do me a favor.”
“ A favor? After that?”
“ You’ll like it...first, get naked.”
“ Heh, always against clothes.”
“ Fuck yeah, I don’t know why you all wear the stuff.”
“ You know why, you just don’t get it” Aaron told her as he removed the last of his clothing. “ So, now what?”
“ On me” Lira ordered. “ Straddle my stomach.” Aaron didn’t question her, though he took a moment to try and figure out what she was up to. “ You can put your weight on me, it’s okay” Lira told him as he did as she asked.
“ Uh...I am...” Aaron informed her.
Lira blinked. “ Oh....sorry” Sunnie laughed as Aaron scowled slightly and Lira flashed him a playful grin.
“ I’d hurt you if I could” Aaron threatened, though he couldn’t quite keep a straight face.
“ Well since you can’t, you’ll just have to take advantage of me instead. I’m all tied down and helpless to whatever you would wish to do to my body.”
“ Yeah, and you’d enjoy anything I did do”
“ Yup! Now then, I want you to fuck my tits”
“....how can you say that so casually?”
“ Because as you like to point out, I have no shame. Now come on, I want your cock between my breasts, rub against me until you cum all over my face.”
Aaron tried to fathom a response to that, but words utterly failed him. So he just shifted forward slightly, laying his manhood in the valley between the Warcat’s breasts. The soft patch of fur that ran down the front of her body tickled slightly as he ground against her. Cupping Lira’s breasts and pressing them together around his shaft, he slid his hips forward.
The pokegirl purred in response, her eyes locked onto his, a playful smile on her face. She took a deep breath, actually lifting Aaron on her chest, then purred deeply, sending a wave of vibrations through her body, and into his where they touched. He gasped slightly, sliding back and forth steadily between the Warcat’s breasts.
As much as he was trying to enjoy himself, Aaron kept getting thrown off as he was constantly struggling to keep the pokegirl’s breasts pressed firmly around his shaft. His hands kept sliding up and over the soft, firm mounds. Thinking about it for a moment, he suddenly realized a much better way, one that Lira might enjoy more as well.
Crossing his arms, he grabbed both of the Warcat’s nipples between his thumb and forefinger tightly. Lira gasped, and then purred as he pulled on the firm nubs, resuming pumping between her breasts.
The position was somewhat awkward, but Aaron was able to adjust, and kept a firm hold on Lira’s tits as he worked to get himself off. The Warcat gasped each time he drove between her breasts, resulting in a nice tug on her nipples that sent a mild jolt through her.
Aaron’s breath was getting ragged, and Lira felt her heart hammering in her chest. She was eagerly anticipating what was coming, and she forced another deep purr to help her tamer along. The tugging at her chest increased as Aaron rapidly pumped his manhood between her breasts. Her eyes followed the swollen tip as it poked out at her over and over again, then Aaron tensed suddenly and Lira shut her eyes just before she felt the hot, sticky liquid hit her face, running down her cheek. Another glob landed on her throat, settling at the base of her neck, and a final few drops fell on her chest as she felt Aaron’s manhood twitch one last time.
Opening her eyes, Lira smiled at the sight of her tamer leaning over her, panting heavily. She waited till she was sure he was watching her, then used her tongue to lick up as much of the mess he’d left on her face as she could.
“ Mmmm....” Lira swallowed loudly, licking her lips afterwards.
“ Shameless” Aaron told her, smiling as he did.
“ And it turns you on, doesn’t it?”
“ I can’t deny it”
Crawling up on the bed, Sunnie knelt down beside Lira. “ He’s not the only one...” Leaning over, she gave the Warcat a kiss, then licked her cheek, getting what was left there. Finishing up with an obscene slurp, the tiny pokegirl glanced over at Aaron, smiled sweetly, and kissed Lira again, using her tongue to encourage the Warcat to open her mouth nice and wide to receive the gift she was giving her.
Aaron watched open mouthed as Sunnie lapped at Lira’s neck, then kissed her, sharing the treat she’d gathered. The Buttitsfree shifted and ducked between the Warcat’s breasts, sucking and slurping noisily as she cleaned the pokegirl’s fur. She sat back, looking right at him, and then swallowed.
“ Isn’t she just the naughtiest little thing?” Lira asked.
“ I’ll say. You’re such a bad influence on her.” Aaron answered.
“ Hey you can’t blame me for everything she does. She may put on a sweet and innocent act, but deep down she’s a dirty pervert”
“ Now that’s not very nice”
“ No” Sunnie agreed. The tiny pokegirl blushed “ But she’s right...” Tossing her leg over Lira’s chest, the Buttitsfree leaned across the Warcat’s breasts, taking Aaron’s shaft in her hand as she wiggled her rear in Lira’s face. She cooed and slid back slightly as her harem sister quickly took the hint, Lira’s tongue making itself known. Sunnie brought her lips to the tip of Aaron’s manhood and licked gently a few times, before jamming as much of it as she could into her mouth.

Z-ko whimpered as another shudder ran through her body, staring up at the ceiling as tiny gasps whispered through her lips. The oversized, button down shirt she wore had been undone and pulled wide open, exposing her bare skin to Seth’s hands.
Her eyes shut tight as his tongue made another long, slow trip along the inside of her legs; she gasped between clenched teeth and once again tried to voice the words to tell him to stop, but she couldn’t bring herself to do it.
Instead she groaned as Seth grabbed her breasts, rolling them in his hands before tweaking her nipples between his fingers. He’s not really a guy, he’s not really a guy, he’s not, oh fuck that feels good!
Z-ko moaned as Seth’s tongue reached the apex of her legs, lapping at her gently. The hands on her breasts slide down her sides to grasp her hips, holding her firmly in place. He’s not really a guy, he’s not really a guy! It’s a girl who looks like a guy, it’s not right, it’s not right...
“ Ahh! Yes!” Z-ko screamed as a jolt of pleasure shot up her spine. Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop... “ More! Keep going!” The wet warmth of Seth’s tongue found it’s way inside her as he brought his mouth down firmly around her. A few swirls and some suction, and Z-ko couldn’t remember why she cared one way or the other about what Seth really was.

Sunnie moaned around the shaft in her mouth each time she felt Lira’s rough tongue rub against her, sliding her hand up and down Aaron’s length as the Warcat orally violated her. She was vaguely aware that she was keying off Lira; when her harem sister licked at her pussy, she licked across the tip of Aaron’s dick. When the Warcat jammed her tongue deep inside her opening and swirled it around against her, she fought to slide another inch of Aaron’s manhood into her mouth and wrap her tongue around it.
Lira kept trying to bring her hands down to grab Sunnie and pull her closer, but the restraints stopped her short each time. It was somewhat frustrating, but she wasn’t going to let it bother her. Instead she tried to coax the tiny pokegirl to move herself, letting her tongue tease the Buttitsfree a bit before pulling back. She smiled as her harem sister did as she hoped and shifted back a bit each time.
Aaron’s hands were tangled in Sunnie’s hair, his thumbs brushing along her sensitive antennae with each bobbing motion of her head. He wasn’t entirely sure how the tiny pokegirl could breath with as much of his length as she’d swallowed, but she kept at it, working to take more and more of him into her mouth.
When Lira’ tongue suddenly slid up and between the cheeks of her ass, Sunnie nearly choked on Aaron manhood as her concentration was shattered. Pulling her head back, she gasped a quick breath before whining as a shuddering wave of pleasure ran through her, as Lira rapidly switched between her pussy and her ass.
Lira was loving the moment, Sunnie had always had a lovely, sweet flavor to her and the pitiful noises she was uttering were just as sweet. She purred loudly as she ran her tongue down the tiny pokegirl's backside, who started to quiver as tip wormed around between her cheeks before sliding down to slip inside her.
Watching Sunnie ride Lira’s tongue was not doing Aaron any favors now that the Buttitsfree was no longer able to pay him much attention. His cock throbbed somewhat painfully with the need for release, and every whine and whimper out of Sunnie’s mouth just made it worse.
Sliding back, Aaron settled himself between Lira’s spread legs, quickly lining himself up and sliding his shaft into it’s most common resting place. The Warcat’s moan was muffled by the pokegirl over her mouth, though Sunnie spoke for her, tossing her head back and moaning loudly.
Lira had been caught off guard by Aaron’s sudden entrance into her, and the surprise penetration had felt wonderful. She was loving it, having Sunnie about to cum all over her face while Aaron started to pound away at her.
Sunnie shook as the pleasure running through her peaked, grinding her hips down over Lira’s mouth till the rush finally ended, falling down over the Warcat’s chest. When she managed to open her eyes again, she was treated to a close up view of Aaron’s shaft sliding hard and fast into Lira. She watched, her head resting just above the Warcat’s hips; Sunnie swore she could feel the movement of Aaron inside Lira against her cheek.
Gazing over the Buttitsfree’s limp form, Aaron met Lira’s eyes, poking up over the tiny pokegirl’s cute ass. He couldn’t see the rest of her face, but he could well image the smile she wore from the shine in her eyes. Her insides were quickly tightening around his invading member, rubbing along his length firmly with each push and pull.
Every breath Lira took was filled with Sunnie’s scent, the tiny pokegirl’s hips resting just inches from her face. She could just see Aaron’s face when she managed to bring her gaze away from the sight so tantalizingly close to her. Her harem sister’s taste was still in her mouth and she had only to lick her lips to refresh the flavor. The smell, the flavor, the sight; all along with Aaron’s cock sliding powerfully inside her, Lira was rapidly succumbing to the influx of sensations, her body tensing as the wonderful mix of so many pleasures ran through her.
Aaron gasped as Lira clamped down around him, almost painfully tight, her new strength making itself known. The Warcat’s climax was amazingly silent, especially for her; a single sustained purr was all she emitted as she tightened up, pulling her restraints taunt.
Lira moaned lightly as she felt Aaron release inside her; it wasn’t the usual flood she got out of him, but he’d already spent most of his load coating her face and neck earlier. When he started to pull out, she squeezed down around him tightly, resulting in a surprised gasp.
“ Geez, Lira...”
“ Don’t you dare take that out of me” The Warcat warned. Sunnie was finally moving again, and hearing the exchange, couldn’t help but smile and laugh lightly. She rolled off of Lira, letting Aaron lay down over the bound pokegirl and look her in the eye.
“ What more do you want out of me?” He asked.
“ Nothing more, just nothing less then what I have now.” Lira kissed him eagerly, and he responded in kind.

Writhing and squirming, Z-ko cried out pitifully from the feelings coursing through her body even as her mind tried to fight down the traitorous sensations. She’s a girl, she’s a girl, she’s a girl, she’s a girl, she’s fucking incredible!
The Shadowgirl had given up listening to the complaints that still ran through her head, she was beyond caring who it was as long as they kept going, kept making her feel the way she was. Her body was wracked with pleasure, shaking and tensing with each wave that passed through her.
Reaching down, she grabbed a handful of hair as the strongest wave yet coursed through her, locking her body up all the way from her curled toes to her open mouth, screaming her delight. It was several minutes before she was able to do anything but just hold on and enjoy herself.
As she finally became aware of anything other then the fading, but still wonderful, feeling inside her, Z-ko noticed that her hands felt to be buried under a great deal of hair, more then she could account for Seth having. It wasn’t until she looked down her body, locking eyes with Selena, that she realized what had happened.
“ You sounded like you enjoyed yourself” The Titto smirked at her as she sat up.
“ You...when did...that was all...”
“ Well I couldn’t let Seth have all the fun, I took over about half way. You didn’t even notice, did you?”
Z-ko couldn’t manage a response around her tightening throat. Her mind had been rallying against her enough at being pleasured by a girl looking like a guy. The thought of herself being tamed straight up by another girl was too much for her.
“ I’ll take the shocked silence as a no” Selena smiled. “ We’ll have to do this again sometime.” Leaning forward and kissing the stunned Shadowgirl, the Titto then climbed to her feet, heading over to the bed. “ Hey, got room for a fourth?”




Acknowledgments: Thanks go to bsmart for introducing me to pokegirls in the first place as well as for proofreading this work. If not for him, this story would not exist.

Notes: The last couple of chapters were rather light on the sex, so this is my way of making up for it. Also, in regards to shackling Lira to the bed frame, I figured that in a world were a fair number of people have to chain their partners down to have sex without getting hurt, the average bed would probably be made extra sturdy.

Hopeful requests: Email me and let me know what you thought.( wffan1@aol.com) I’ll even take suggestions if there is a particular pokegirl you would like to make an appearance.