Fan Fiction ❯ Winterania ❯ A Prophecy is Told ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Konnichwa everybody. I suck at summaries, so I decided to ignore them completely. Sorry, no summaries. This is the story about the prophecy. Enjoy.
 
A Prophecy is Told
Three women were walking the streets at night 13 years ago when a man came out of his house and started to beat them with a stick. The man suspected that they were the women responsible for killing his two year old son.
"Remove yourself from my home you witches! You killed my son so now you will be banished." The oldest of the women grabbed the man's arm and pushed him back into his doorway.
"We are not witches," she said. "We are the prophecisers who travel from door to door on the full moon and tell prophecies. We are not responsible for killing anyone, in fact, we have a prophecy for you tonight."
"But tonight isn't a full moon sister," the second one proclaimed. "We will be denying our heratige if we tell him his tonight."
"The counsel of elders will understand," she replied. In a swift movement, she pulled herself and the man into a portal. They landed in a small town called Winterania a few moments later.
"Listen to me, O Man of the Hunt. On this very day next year, you and your wife will move here. Two days later, your wife will give birth to twins. One will be a girl, and the other a boy. You will name the girl Shadow. The boy will be called Shaman. On their fifteenth birthday, they will save the world from a grim creature. In order to get here, you will have to be accepted to live here by the mountain, Mount Shainnia. If she does not accept you the first time, you will need to offer something to her."
The woman pushed the man back into the portal. When he returned to his hometown, he grabbed his wife, and set off for Winterania, in hopes that the prophecy would come true.