Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A People's Sin in Her Story ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A People's Sin in Her Story

This fic was posted up by the name of "Crisis From the Sky... In the DBZ Dimension?" under AerSeph_4eva on my behalf. But I have now posted it under my name and will continue on it.

A crossover of FF7 and DBZ during the cell games. Pairings can be Aeris/Sephy (my fav), Aeris/Vincent (read snowfields), Aeris/Cloud (got it all planned), or maybe even Aeris/Piccolo (it'll be reasonable, I'll explain later), you decide. R&R please.

Prologue

Those who cross the threshold of life and remains in the world of the living...

She who bore the burden of an impossible mission for a simple being...

One that requires, the holy object of a race long forgotten,

And a prayer to bring forth a river of life mingled with holy.

Brought forth the answer to the planet's cries,

But took the life of a semi Ancient...

The one who delivered the summoning of holy,

Rid the Planet of a burning rock looming in the sky called Meteor,

The one with the blessed name of Aeris...

"Aeris," so silently whispered, the sound didn't make it out of the sealed coffin. Only the sound of water dripping from the roof of the rock formations, and the flaps from the wings of hundreds of bats could be heard within the walls of the little cave. Inside of the red velvet coffin laid a man, resembling much of the mythical creatures of the night, in a restless slumber.

A heave of breath he took upon uttering the name of the Planet's savior. No longer was the air rich with oxygen as it once was when he first entered his troublesome sleep, nearly a decade of centuries ago. Raising his golden claw, a "gift" from the mad scientist Hojo, to his eyes, again he murmured her name. Panting harder now, he lifted his burdensome arm off of his face that retained the shade as pale as snow. Wearily, his eyes that have long since seen the rays of sun light fluttered open revealing irises as crimson as the blood that flowed within every being. Another result of Hojo's experimentation on him.

Realizing, that there wasn't much, if any, oxygen left in his dreary coffin, he smashed his claw of pure gold into the lid of his imprisonment. Eternal youth didn't mean immortality; while during his hibernation oxygen wasn't required for him to stay alive, but now that he was awake, his lungs craved for fresh air like that of a fat man and food.

With grace that will surprise any mortal, he leapt out the coffin, jet-black hair and a cloak as red as his eyes streaming elegantly behind him.

Rising to a respectable six feet in height, "Aeris, I feel your pain," he whispered apologetically with eyes that usually held anything, but emotions.

Glimpsing at the coffin, in which he remained for so long as a punishment of his past sins, again he thought of his deceased love. But now, fully awake, no longer shall he dwell in his guilt over his beloved Lucrecia, although his mind screamed out for her consistently. At the moment there was an even greater task at hand for him. More sternly, "I will not fail the Planet...Nor you again, as I had with Lucrecia," were the last words he spoke in his coarse voice that has long since been in use, before he turned around to take his leave of his shelter from the world.

North was his destination - the crystalline city built thousands of years ago by the Ancients- where the preserved body of the semi-Ancient rested in the clear waters below the marble altar; the place of her demise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Further north, resided the healing body of the greatest general alive, once known as the One-Winged Angel. After a millennium of the separation of mind and body, he is now ready to regain what is called life. A second chance to redeem himself and to protect the one whom he once stripped of life and unknowingly thrust into a millenia of pain, sorrow, and suffering in timeless space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Danger is approaching, must bring back she who...

"Planet?" A little Namek boy, who looked no older than ten years old, asked. Already he assumed the role as the Planet's new guardian. Another stream of cries came from the Planet, leaving him resting heavily on his wooden staff.

Danger... Crisis... Sky... Meteor...Half...Ancient...Can....Stop

A myriad of slurred voices from the Planet echoed in the little green boy's mind.

The short little Namek boy clutched his brown staff so tightly, his knuckles turned a few shades of green lighter.

"What is going on?" He enquired before stumbling into an abyss of unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Next chapter, DBZ crew will make an appearance and Sephiroth will journey to the cell games. Stay tuned!!!! Oh and vote for the pairings.