Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Secrets ❯ The Golden Coffin ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I do not own any of these characters they belong to squaresoft and sunrise (or is it bandi?) I am just borrowing them for others enjoyment.

This is a yaoi/shounen ai fanfic, which means male/male sexual involvement, if you are offended by this type of stuff then go no further. Flames will be posted and laughed at.

Rated nc-18 citrus

--…-- Is thought

Chapter 1-The Golden Coffin

By. Yuri Ryu

"You sent for me, your Excellency?" "Yes I did Lieutenant Zechs." Trieze stands and walks over to the window behind his desk. "I found something while I was observing the repairs to Angel eye*. Have a seat Zechs." He walks back to his desk and sits at it as Zechs sits across from him. "Why tell me about this Trieze?" "I want you to know, and to be there when we open it up I want you to be there. Mind you this is top secret information Zechs." "That is understood, but what exactly is this thing that you found?" "Well, it appears the be a coffin made of gold." "Then why are you opening it?" "It must hold someone or thing that is highly valuable. That is why, would you care for a glass of wine?" "Yes, please." Trieze gets up and walks over to the mini-refrigerator and opens it pulling out a bottle of his best wine. "Zechs how have you been lately. It's been awhile since we've been able to just sit and talk." He takes two glasses off of the top of the mini-freg and fills them. "Fine, a little rough but fine. Yes I'll have to agree with you," He walks over and hands a glass to Zechs then sits in a chair next to him. "In-fact its been while since we've been able to do anything together" Zechs crosses his legs and takes a sip of his wine. Trieze nods, "Yes I regret that we don't have time together any more," Sips at his wine "but I'm going to try to make time to be with you. Say, when is your next day off?" "This Saturday, actually." "Hmm, I'll take that day off. Come by my room that day, I'll be waiting for you." "Alright sounds like a deal, well I should be leaving. Noin's expecting me in the training area, She wants me to show some of the newest recruits around." Stands up and drains his glass of wine. "Zechs I expect you to come back here later to investigate the coffin with me." "Yes, Trieze I'll come back" Leaves the room. Trieze sighs.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"--Damn it that perfect solider beat me again. Who would have though that the great all-mighty Heero Yuy, played video games! Err it just pisses me off, he even beat my high score, it took me weeks to get the damn thing up there, and he just play it for two fucking minutes and beat it.-Well now I've seen everything Heero, you just beat me at my favorite game" "…--so what does it matter Baka* I only did it to shut you up-…" Stands up and walks up to his room. "Jerk" Duo put the game away and fallowed Heero up stairs to bug him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You wanted me to come back Treize?" "Yes I did come in and have a seat." Zechs walks in and sits down. "So you're going to open up the coffin?" "Yes infact I am, but not right now" Zechs crosses his legs. "I wanted to talk about what you want to do Saturday I got the day off." "Could we just spend time together?" "Doing what?" Zechs blushes. "Talking, and just doing what we used to." Trieze smiles. "Sounds like a great idea Zechs. Now to open that coffin." Trieze stood up and walked over to where he had the gold coffin placed. "Get the two crowbars of my desk and lets open this thing." "Yes sir." Zechs gets up from the chair in-front of Trieze's desk, and picks up the two crowbars off the desk. "Are you sure you want to up it up Trieze?" "Yes" Zechs walks over to stand beside Trieze. "Thank you Zechs." Trieze took one of the crowbars from Zechs. "Now get on that side and lets open this thing."

Hours later…

"Trieze it's not opening" "So… we'll just have to open it another way…." "What way would that be?" Zechs leaned on the coffin and they both here what sounded like lock click. "What did you do Zechs?" " I just leaned on it." Zechs got up and the lid opened to reveal a beautiful man with long onyx

silk waves of hair, ivory skin, and blood colored lips. He was dressed in a pair a black pants with a black shirt to match. On his left arm was a golden gauntlet. Beside him on his right was a rifle. Under him was a red cape and rose petals were everywhere. "He looks peaceful." "Yes he does, but this is amazing look at him… he's completely in tact, no decay. -He's beautiful I must have him-…hmm" "Trieze? You think he could still be alive?" "It looks like he could be a Vampire." The beautiful young man's hand twitched and then his eyes opened. He squints slightly because of the bright light that shone right into his eyes, his eyes were the color of rubies. "Who are you?" Zechs and Trieze both jumped when he spoke.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Baka means idiot

To be continued…

Review if you want me to finish it.