Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Masquerade ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

You know, I forgot the disclaimer and all that. But you didn't really think I owned them, did you?

.

Epilogue

.

.

.

The feast day dawned and across Esther, families were gathering together to take down the last traces of the candy intensive night before and start the traditional roast fowl and braided breads for the holiday proper.

President Laguna Loire had a full staff to take care of those details for him, so he was lounging in bed. Having breakfast in bed, point in fact.

Laguna accepted the cup of coffee from his long time friend and leaned back against the pillows propped up against the headboard. "Not a lot of guys your age could carry that outfit off."

Kiros growled. "What I really want to know is, how in Hyne's Name did you talk Seifer Almasy into going to the party in drag?"

The President let his eyes drift over the sulking yet striking dark man and how the very skimpy leather cat costume, complete with ears and slinky tail, was shown off when Kiros bent over to fix his cereal.

Kiros caught him looking and Laguna smiled and gestured him closer, taking the bowl out of his hands and setting it aside on the nightstand.

"If you're not going to eat," Kiros grumbled, "At least answer my question."

Laguna pulled him down for a kiss. "Can't. Cat's got my tongue."

And then he proceeded to give it to him.