Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ MEOW! Kitti's FFVII Talk Show! ❯ Rufus! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kitti: I, Kitti, have decided to host a tv show thingy cuz everyone has one and I wanted one! So yeah! So I am having guest stars that I do not own. . . Yeah...Grrness. By the way, R&R but no YOU SUCK reviews pwease!Anyhoo, I decided since everyone loved him sooo much in my other stories, Rufus will be my first guest!

Rufus: Hey, folks.

Kitti: First question from me.Do I own you?

Rufus: No.

Kitti: SEE, THAT WAS MY DISCLAIMER IF YOU DON'T READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF EVERY STORY YOU READ!!! Ahem sorry. I had sugar.

Rufus: I notice.

Kitti: This is what I do. I randomly select people from the audience that hasn't died yet and they'll ask questions, you answer them and BLAH! Ok?

Rufus: Err....yes?

Kitti: OK! How bout that weird blond lady with 17 nose rings..?

Blonde lady with 17 nose rings, chewing gum annoying like: Like uh yeah, mister rufus? I'm like supporter of the smart blond groups and I'd uh like you to join. And uh, will you sign like my nose? ::insane giggle::

Rufus: One, Due to the fact that I am the smartest character in FF7 and I am blonde, I don't need to join. And uh, sure why not?

Blonde: ::insane giggle: ALRIGHT! ::runs up and bends over for rufus to sign her nose::

Rufus: Kitti, does she even have a nose?!

Kitti: No.

Rufus: Oh...Can I kill her?

Kitti: Not yet.

Rufus: Dang. Then what can I do?

Kitti: Pull one of those rings out. And laugh evily!

Rufus: OK! (pulls one of the rings out and laughs evily)

Blonde: WAAAAH! (runs off)

Kitti: No more violence now. K, how bout the cute little girl over there?

Cute little girl with doll: Hewwo Mistuh Rufie.

Rufus: Hi.

Girl w/ doll: I wuz wonderin if yew can give my dolly a kissy. Pwease?

*everyone* AWWWWWWWWW

Rufus: Sure.

Girl w/ doll: YAY! ::runs up with an iron made doll, spiked boots and very not happy lookin teeth::

Rufus: O_O

Kitti: Ummm....COMMERCIAL!

*suddenly Cid comes up on the screen*
Cid: Buy my ^**^%$# tea! It's good for your !@#$%^& soul! There's always a time for tea! Look at me! I can water my flowers, volunteer for the shelter, and out curse barret and still drink tea.

Barret: WHAT YOU SAY, YOU @$$^&*&?

Cid: I said I could OUT CURSE you!

Barret: *lunges at cid*

Commercial ends

Kitti: So grat, during that commercial break, Rufus went insane...again...( wonder how many times I can do this without him killing me...hehehe)

Rufus: Strawberries...Cherries...IT'S TOO DAMN HARD TO CHOOSE!

Kitti: See?

Rufus: I'm hungry...

Kitti: Want an orange?

Rufus: AAAAAAAAAAH! THE ENEMY! ::hides under the desk::

Kitti: But you haven't even chosen your army, dear.

Rufus: Oh yeah...THE STRAWBERRIES!

Kitti: Uh huh. That's nice, Rufus. Anyway, Question #3 from the guy in red, looking evily, and has black hair, gun....and has amazingly unresistable abs that no women can resist. ::notices the crowded women around him:: (GEEZ WHO COULD THIS BE?)

Black haired dude: Can I kill Rufus?

Kitti: NO!

Black Haired dude: Can I kill Yuffie?

Kitti: NO!

Black Haired dude: Fine, can you call me Vincent instead of Black haired dude?

Kitti: Done! One last question and then we are out! How bout that cute blonde dude?

Rufus: Wait I am the only good looking blonde here!

Kitti: One begs to differ.

Blonde dude: Do you and your allies surrender to the Cherry fleet?!

Rufus: *gasp* Leiutenant Strife! I should've known!

Cloud: Well, General Shinra, Wasn't it obvious?

Rufus: Actually it was because your hair sticks out more than Vegeta's do especially with that weapon you call a sword. AND YOU STOLE IT TOO!

Cloud: DID NOT!

Rufus: DID TOO!

Cloud: NO!

Rufus: YES!

Kitti: Well, while those two kill each other, I guess I'll try to save the important things of my talk show. ::grabs money and two pieces of candy::

Rufus: *gasp* THOSE ARE STRAWBERRY AND CHERRY FLAVORS!

Cloud: YOU'RE TRYING TO EAT OUR TROOPS!!! INHUMAN!

Kitti: O_O Ummm cya next time when I choose either Rufus, Cid, or Vincent to guest host! Whether I do or not depends if I live! HELP ME! OH SHOOT THERE GOES MY MONE--

*static*