Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ MEOW! Kitti's FFVII Talk Show! ❯ Reno dude! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Meow! Kitti's FFVII Talk Show

*Sorry for the no update until now. I'm sadly very lazy. Join Procrastination Inc! R&R even if you already reviewed. More review equals me more wanting to make more chapters. And make GOOD reviews pwease. I don't make bad reviews, you shouldn't make bad reviews. Only fair. K? K. Have fun readin!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Celi: I know you guys don't know me, but I'm just a temporary solution so don't throw bad stuff at me.

Reno: No they won't.

Celi: As you can see, today's guest is Reno!

Reno: I wanted to be interviewed by Kitti...:(

Celi: I'm sorry but...

*suddenly a floating objects rams celi off stage*

Celi: EEEEeeeekk... *fades off*

*EVERYONE GASPS FOR IT IS...PALMER DOING JUMPING JACKS! ::gets hit with a yoyo.:: OW! Ok, it wasn't. It was actually...*

Kitti: Me! On tv!

Reno: Doy. So am I.

Kitti: No doofus, in a tv set. I ain't lettin my sister doin MY interviews! Especially the cute ones! *floating in a tv* I was kidnapped by Cloud Strife because Rufus was trying to kill me for some wacky reason and since cloud is against rufus, he saved mewhich means I wasn't kidnapped but actually saved. Didja miss me?

Reno: Ummm...no, but welcome back.

Kitti: Yay! Now that I am officialy back into hosting, I shall ask my question. Do I own you?

Reno: No.

Kitti: Do I own anything else?

Reno: Just your candy and pennies.

Kitti: Thank you! Here that Mr. Stalking Lawyer? GO AWAY!

Stalking lawyer: I will plot your destruction soon! *runs into the horizon and then falls*

Kitti: Ok, now we shall start askng questions! You, girl with the pink hair and oh so ever cheerful expression on your face.

Happy pink girl: OH MR. RENO! HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I AM EVER SO FINE THIS LOVELY AUTUMN EVENING! I MEAN WITH ALL THE BIRDS AND TREES AND THE LEAVES FALLING, HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE IT?

Reno: Well, uh, you see-

Happy pink girl: AND HOW I LOVE THE RIPE JUICY APPLES FROM THE FRESHEST TREES AND I JUST CAN'T IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE SCENT OF THE APPLES ARE EVER SO LOVELY!

Reno: Actually, I think-

Happy pink girl: DO YOU AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT I SHOULD RULE THE WORLD, DON'T YOU DON'T YOU HUH HUH? *strangling reno* ANSWER ME YOU SCUM!

Reno: O.O ACK! Help.....me.......now......please.....

Kitti: ZELL! USE YOUR HOTDOG SUPREME SPINNING ATTACK ON HAPPY PINK GIRL!!!

Zell: YES MA'AM! *runs out and whacks the happy pink girl with a hot dog spinning it like a numchuk!*

Kitti: Now that we're on the subject of whacking numchuks, let's go to the commercial!

*COMMERCIAL*

A/N Give credit to Ronin and Aquaria.

Aeris: Cloud, want cocoa?

Cloud:Alright...

Sephiroth: SHE'S STILL ALIVE! *comes running from the set* DIE

Cloud: OH NO! I got cocoa all over my hair! What can I do?

Popup hamster: Well, with the water dye of mine, *holds a bottle of water colored pink* It shall wash your hair out good.

Cloud: *tries it* HOLY Monkey noodles! MY HAIR IS PINK AND BROWN NOW! DIE YOU DUMB HAMSTER!

Popup Hamster: I shall hit you with my numchucks! Hoo wah!

Cloud: *pulls out his buster sword* COME GET A PIECE OF Me!

Popup Hamster: Hummm....you shall be a worthy foe, yes. Hoo wah!

Sephiroth: *goes in front of The camera* HI MOM!

*end commercial*

*Happy pink girl and Zell are talking happily*

Kitti: *sighs with happiness* I hate cute little happy soft stories. Unless they deal with baby animals.

Reno: Can we get to the next question?

Kitti: Ok, That dude with pink hair and pink...eyes...and pink....everything....

Reno: Is this national pink day or something?

Audience: DOY!

Reno: Oh...>_>

Kitti: <_< Righhhhhtttt...

Pink dude: If you had a choice of an FFVII girl, who would it be?

Kitti: A NORMAL QUESTION!!!! *about to have a heart attack*

Reno: Ummm......I guess.....

*everyone anticipates for the answer*

Reno: Err....Actually I don't like any of em. Maybe from another game....

Audience: WHO??????

Reno: .......Selphie.

Selphie: I ROCK! *punches out Irvine and sits on Reno with a grin*

Irvine: Ohh.....;_;

Kitti: Ok, I pick....the dude with the long silver white hair, and green eyes and...is it that obvious?

Sephiroth: What happened to your sister?

Kitti: I DUNNO! Well, that was the last question. This might have been the most normal show we've had so far!

*suddenly a stuffed monkey came flying through the window followed by a bunch of peanuts and biscuits and orange-pineapples*

Kitti: Never mind, well I must go! See ya'll later! *tv turns off*

Cloud: So how was it?

Kitti: Dumb, and WHERE ARE MY PENNIES?!

*elsewhere*

Rufus: She kicked you out, my lady?!

mysterious lady: Yes, sir, she did.

Rufus: I shall pay her back...

**********

Kitti: YOU WHAT?!

Cloud: AAAAAAAH! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DROP THEM DOWN THE CLIFF!

Kitti: *jumps off the cliff for her pennies*

*static*