Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ moving on ❯ 1- thankless ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


Chapter One: Thankless

<i>I am seeing tunnel vision in a world that's dark and cold/ I can't believe how much I've changed since the days of old/ I know it's temporary but I need to focus straight/ I can't believe I'd lost control of my fate/- TapRoot, 'I'.</i>

The weather was cold and wet in Balamb that morning, and the endless pouring rain dulled Garden's bright colours. Even the regal pine trees surrounding the mountains seemed to huddle under the onslaught. But then, mused Seifer Almasy, this was the perfect weather to herald his humiliating return to Garden. Bereft of his powerful patron and even his two closest friends, Seifer was a pathetic, weak figure. After the defeat of Ultimecia, he too had fallen from his exalted position as the Sorceress' Knight, though he had never really wanted it, but had been brainwashed. Ultimecia's paralyzing grip on his brain had forced him into slaying thousands, either through exerting his influence over the Galbadian army or with the murderously sharp edge of his Hyperion gunblade. He sighed. All that was behind him now, and he was free to live his own life without that bitch interceding. He pulled the Hyperion from where he had buried its point in the dirt while he gazed at his former school. He just had to hope that Headmaster Cid would realize that. Squinting against the lashing rain, he made his way along the road towards Balamb Garden.





Well, I guess that was kinda anticlimactic..... well I gotta start the thing SOME damn way! don't worry, you SICKOS, plenty of grossness next chapter, along the lines of abuse, s/harm, etc.