Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ What's Left of Me ❯ Back to the Beginning ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: FFVII is property of Square Enix, and I'm just borrowing them, but I promise I'll put them back when I'm finished.
 
A/N: Okay, sorry for the long wait, but here's the newest update! The before and after lemon parts are marked, so if you're too young, get out of here. And if you're squeamish, same to you. Just skip right over it to the good part, even though I know none of y'all will. Happy reading! Oh, this is my first lemon by the way, so please leave nice reviews.
 
********BEGINNING LEMON**********
Tifa moaned softly as Vincent planted soft, moist kisses along her neck. She could feel her heart pounding in her throat as he trailed slowly down her bare skin, to the hollow of her breasts. When he paused to tease her by taking one round lump into his hand, she gasped, lifting her lust-filled gaze to meet his.
 
“Enjoying this, are you?” he whispered seductively. Another moan was his answer, and he smirked. He figured Cloud had never kissed her, let alone touched her this way, and deep down, it made him swell with pride. He could only guess that she was new to all this.
 
After a moment more of teasing her with his mouth, Vincent stopped, curious as to how she would respond. It was obvious that she had never been this far before, and he knew from experience that it was a little awkward the first time. He watched as her hazel eyes fluttered open, meeting his.
 
“W—why'd you stop?” she breathed.
 
Vincent smirked. “Can't let you have all the fun, now can I?” he said, watching as her eyes widened slightly, before sweeping down to his clothes.
 
Smiling bashfully, she shrugged. “Guess not,” she whispered. He watched her think for a second, and was thoroughly surprised when she suddenly fisted his collar, pulling him down for a wet, messy kiss. That was the last thing he expected, but he was not surprised when she started hastily pulling at the buckles and zippers on his clothing. Before he knew it, they were both stripped down to their underwear, and finally Tifa broke the kiss, her chest heaving with her shuddering breaths. Vincent slowly opened his eyes, listening to her soft giggles. They were pleasant to his ears, and he found he needed to know what it was she found so funny.
 
“What are you laughing at?” he asked, resting on his elbow beside her. He watched her turn and look at him, smiling.
 
“For such a serious guy,” she said, trying not to laugh, “you certainly have interesting taste when it comes to shorts.”
 
Vincent frowned. Just because he was so serious all the time didn't mean that he couldn't like smiley faces. Becoming a little annoyed at her persistent laughter, he suddenly caught her wrists, pinning them to either side of her head. He smirked as her laughter stopped abruptly, and her hazel eyes widened. He watched as lust flickered across her gaze, and he arched a brow. This was one of her turn ons? His smirk grew a little.
 
“You've never done this before, have you, Tifa?” he whispered, watching her face turn a light shade of pink.
 
Tifa bit her lip, shaking her head.
 
Just as he thought. Again he arched a brow. “Cloud never…?”
 
Tifa shook her head, looking away. “He only had eyes for Aerith,” she whispered. “Even though she never returned his affections.”
 
Vincent suddenly frowned at the way her eyes darkened. He decided right then that he hated Cloud. When he was with Tifa, he never wanted Cloud to cross her mind. He didn't want her to feel hurt anymore, or to wish that there had been something between them. The thought that she might have at one time drove him nearly insane with jealousy, and he wanted to show her that Cloud was nothing; no one. For a moment he thought he was going to lose his cool, and then she turned those deep hazel eyes on him, making him forget his anger and momentary hatred.
 
She was offering herself to him, and wasn't that enough? It was more than she'd ever offered to Cloud, and he realized that he shouldn't be jealous. She had been waiting for him, and now he was here. As he thought about the depth of her confessions, he knew he needed to make this last. This memory needed to be something she would cherish, and not regret, depending on how things turned out between them. For a moment doubt flashed through his mind. Was he willing to take something so precious from her, trusting that fate would be kind to them in the end?
 
“Vince?”
 
Her soft voice pulled him back, and he held her gaze, feeling his heart ache a little at the trust and admiration he saw shining back at him. “Sorry,” he whispered, kissing her softly.
 
“You were thinking,” she whispered.
 
Vincent nodded, resting his cheek against hers. He sighed, releasing her wrists and letting his hands trail down her sides, across her smooth skin. He felt her wrap her arms around his neck, and he let the thoughts drift away. Feeling suddenly very playful, he gently sucked on her neck, listening to her gasp. “Now, where were we?” he whispered, intentionally letting his breath drift across her ear. He liked the way she moaned softly in response, her nails digging into his shoulder.
 
“I need you,” she whispered.
 
Vincent looked down at her, unsure. When she opened her eyes and met his gaze, his uncertainty disappeared, and he let a hand drift down to her hips, slowly pulling her panties away. He felt her tense, but he had expected that. Ever so slowly, he let his hand drift to her core, listening to her hiss softly as he slipped a finger inside her. He smiled a little. He liked that sound. After several minutes of teasing her, he pushed another inside, feeling her tighten around him. He couldn't help but be surprised at how tight she was, even though he knew she was a virgin. He quickened his pace, watching her face, entranced. He knew she was reaching her climax when she scrunched her eyes shut tightly, her nails scratching hard enough to draw blood. It took very little more to push her over the edge, and he watched as she lay still for a moment, trying to slow her breathing.
 
She seemed surprised when she opened her eyes again, as by that time he had shed the remainder of his clothing, his need apparent. At first she seemed embarrassed, but, when he positioned himself at her entrance, worry suddenly filled her eyes.
 
“Don't worry,” he whispered, kissing her lips softly. “I'll be gentle.” He knew that might have been a lie, as it had been such a long time, and he didn't know if he could control himself, but he would try. He waited for her to give the signal, before slowly pushing into her. He listened to her gasp, and he bit his tongue to keep any sound from escaping his lips. She was so tight, it was almost unbearable.
 
Once he was inside her, he looked at her, feeling his breaths quick and haggard. He didn't know how long he could stand it, but he needed to know she was okay. He felt his heart shatter at the single silver tear he saw escape from her eyes, but he brushed it away quickly. “Tifa, are you alright?”
 
He watched her nod, opening her watery hazel eyes. “I'm okay,” she managed. She pulled him down for a tender kiss, and he knew she was ready. Slowly, he began to move inside her. At first, he thought he could make it, but soon a carnal need possessed him, and he couldn't stop himself as he plunged into her faster, silencing her soft cries with his lips. He felt his release nearing, but he wanted her to come first, so he held back, moving within her quicker. Just when he thought he couldn't hold back any longer, he felt her suddenly tighten around him, before her body went limp. With a last few thrusts, he felt a wave of white hot pleasure wash over him, and his arms gave out as he fell on the bed beside her.
 
Exhausted, he pulled her against him, listening to her whimper softly. His eyes flew wide open, and he stared at her, terrified he had hurt her some how. He watched her look at him, and he breathed a sigh of relief at the love he saw shining back at him. Feeling only slightly better, he pulled her tighter against him, letting his fingers drift through her silky hair. He whispered soft nothingness to her as he pulled her blankets over them, sleep pulling his mind into darkness.
 
**************END LEMON*************
Cloud was wide awake. He didn't know why, but something felt wrong. He opened his eyes, staring at the ceiling, listening to any unfamiliar sounds. When he heard nothing, he got out of bed, walking to his door and opening it. He glanced up and down the hall, before stepping out in the cold air, walking to the end where Tifa's room was. When he reached it, he started to knock, but stopped. He didn't want to wake her, but he didn't know what was wrong. He sighed, his sensitive ears hearing nothing but silence around him.
 
Earlier, just before bed, when he and Tifa had been alone in the bar, eating cake, he had wanted to tell her. He had wanted to say how he felt so badly that he thought his chest would explode, but then his thoughts would turn to the image of Vincent leaving the bar, and Tifa's deliriously happy smile as she hummed and washed dishes. He wondered what had happened to put her in such a good mood, and he wouldn't let his mind suggest that it was something Vincent had done. Tifa had never shown any interest in the mysterious gunman….at least, none that he had noticed. That got him thinking again as he turned and walked back to his room.
 
There was a lot about Tifa that he realized he hadn't noticed until now. And it scared him. He didn't know what he would do if Tifa's heart belonged to another. It would tear him up inside, but he knew it couldn't be helped if things turned out that way. He hadn't been here, and he admitted it to himself. He had no right to force his feelings on her and expect her to return them. He just hoped that he had time to show her that she meant so much to him, and that he wasn't too late.
 
*****************************
Lucrecia wrapped her coat around her tighter, staring up at the night sky from the roof of the hotel where Weiss had brought her to wait. It had been a long time since she had seen the sky. It had been a long time since she had felt the night air on her skin, even though it chilled her. She sighed, watching her breath fog the air. It had just been so long….
 
She looked up when the sound of footsteps reached her ears. She watched one of Weiss's minions, a little girl, walk toward her, her mako infused eyes glowing.
 
“Dr. Crescent?”
 
Lucrecia nodded, moving to her feet.
 
“He is ready for you,” she said, her voice computerized and emotionless. “They are waiting for you down stairs.”
 
Lucrecia nodded once more, following the enigmatic little girl back inside and down the stairs. Soon, my darling Vincent, she thought. Soon we will be together once more, and never again will we have to part. Weiss had explained her part to her in all of this, guaranteeing that Vincent would be hers after they had what they wanted from him. She didn't know how he would take seeing her again, but one way or another, he would be hers, and hers alone, forever.
 
******************
AN: Sorry for the OOCness and any mistakes. It's kinda late, and I was in a hurry to write this and get it posted. Please let me know what you guys think, even if you think it sucks. I would love to hear what you guys have to say, and if it helps me get better at writing smut, then it's all the more appreciated! Just be kind!