Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Emblem ❯ Chapter 5 : Secrets out ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The more my internet goes down the more chapters I type up.

O_O

EBIL INTERNET COMPANIES AND CONNECTIONS!!!!!

Well shall we get started? FIRE EMBLE FOREVER!!
_____________________________________________________________ ___________

Mark was terrified after what had just happened. Over the next few weeks strange things started happening. They got a new Principle and all the teachers were fired. Then different teachers were hired. Mark had no idea how these teachers would treat us and we were told not to address them by their last names but their first. Mark entered his first class, Mythology

Teacher : Okay everyone you may all address me as Pent. Today were going to learn about the Dragons. Does anybody here know what the dragon is?

Hector : Things that don't exist.

Pent : Ah, but without Dragons you wouldn't have some of your video games movies and even monster flicks if they were never invented. Now then people believe that dragons fled to a new and different place that you could only enter through a portal. We called them Dragon Gates…

To Marks surprise everyone was listening they seemed interested about these dragons. After class they went through the day like normal. The teachers weren't that weird but they were strict, except for Pent of course. After school they all met at the tree.

Hector : God, Sonia's a witch. Little bitch >.<

Eliwood : Now now. She wasn't that bad.

Hector : SHE LIT ME ON FIRE!! DID YOU NOT NOTICE!!

Eliwood : Firstly that fire was your fault and you tripped into it. Sonia didn't push you in remember?

Mark : Calm down. I really wonder who the principle is though I've never seen him yet :S

Everyone nodded their heads.

Lyn : We'll lets not waste our time wondering lets head to my house. ^^

Mark : Actually I was wondering if you guys would like to go to a restaurant?

Hector : Hmm, I guess that would be a good idea and by the way im tired of what Lyn cooks.

Everyone Giggled. Lyn just gave him an icy stare.

Hector : So what d'you think Farina?

Farina : Eh, Eh, as long as I don't have to pay.

Farina was one of Florina's sisters and a greedy one by that. But she wasn't all bad. Florina's other sister was Fiora but she helped around they're house instead of going out.

Mark : *sigh* Well shall we get going ^_^
___________________________________________________________________ _____

When they got there they all sat in different tables pretty much filling half of the restaurant. Mark noticed Jaffar, Nino, and all their teachers like Sonia, Ursula, Limstella, and Ephidel. Mark came up to greet them.

Mark : Hiya.

Nino : Hi Smiling waving her arm at him

Sonia : Nino be quiet.

Nino : Erm, yes mother…

Ursula : So Mark finish your homework yet.

Mark : Erm, not yet but I plan to getting to that when I get home.

Ursula : There is one question I'd like to ask you. If you'd mind stepping outside with me.

Mark : Err, Ok

They stepped outside of the door and Ursula stopped abruptly.

Ursula : Is that green haired girl Lyndis?

Mark : Mhmm, What?

Ursula : Is she?

Mark : I don't know if she would be known as Lyn or Lyndis. Wouldn't Jaffar have told you about this?

Ursula : He did but we need to be sure.

Mark : Err, can you tell me what all this is all about.

Ursula : We never talked today. Go back to your friends.

Mark : I think I have the right to kno--

Ursula : GO BACK INSIDE!!

Mark, surprised, rushed inside and sat down by Lyn.

Lyn : Was Ursula just shouting at you?

Mark : Hmm, Oh I-It's nothing… Why do they want to know if she's Lyndis. Wait… could it be that… they're searching fort he princess? Oh, no this isn't good… I don't want her to leave yet…

Hector : So Mark, do you plan on paying?

Mark : Err, yeah sure I will. Check please!

Waiter : Here you go sir.

_______________
| Check |
|17 People… $138|
| Dinner buffet |
| |
|Total cost… $138|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark : O_O

Lyn : Ouch… its okay ill pay for it.

Mark : Hmm are you sure?

Lyn : Meh, don't worry $138 is like a penny to us. Heh.

Mark : Heh okay… If you insist…

Lyn walked up to the front table. Mark stared at where the teachers were sitting. He noticed a man join them but he never saw him come in… He stared at them trying to read they're lips… it seemed as if they were saying kid—something but he couldn't make out the end. When Lyn was finished they walked by them and Mark was able to hear something Jaffar whispered.

Mark : Whispering Heh, wonder what he said.

Jaffar : Soft Whisper I said be careful when you watch us. Because we're watching you.

Mark jerked up. As he left through the front door he said…

Mark : How did he know I was watching… I was watching from behind him…
____________________________________________________________ ____________

WHEEEEEEEEE!!! JAFFAR IS AWESOME WITH HIS ASSASSIN SKILLS!!!

Well there's chapter 5 for ya hopefully you enjoyed it.

If you did Review me then :]