Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Emblem ❯ Chapter 10: Jaffar ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 10HOLY CRAP LOOK ITS CHAPTER 10 FINALLY?? RIGHT??? RIIIIIGHT?!?!?!Anyways Carol wanted to see this chapter =P

and i finally proved something...YOU DONT ALWAYS READ INUYASHA MUWAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!_____________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _____________Jaffar's point of view.Jaffar suddenly woke up to find himself in the hospital. He jolted up and felt an enormous amount of pain obviously coming from his wounds. He sat back down right as the door opened and Lyn and Mark had entered.

Mark : JUST ONE DANM QUESTION LYN! ! WHY DID YOU HELP THIS MURDERER!?!?!Lyn : Because firstly he was really wounded and he saved me. >>Mark : BUT... BUT... BUT... I just cant accept that...

Jaffar : ...Lyn : So erm... Jaffar how are you doing ^^"Jaffar : *stares*Mark : DONT STARE AT ME!Lyn : He didn't... Baka...Mark : Oh... yeah... sorry...Lyn : Maybe you should just leave.Mark : I'm not leaving you here with.. with... Him!Lyn : *sigh* Fine but try not to be too mean to him... so, Jaffar was it because of my escape did he torture you?Jaffar : *nods*Lyn : ... Can you tell me... what this man is planning?Jaffar : He... is trying to kidnap you... so he could *cough* get a ransom from the kingdom... and when he will.. he will... bankrupt the government and kill you off... then he would overthrow the government and take control of the land for himself... *cough* *cough* then... he will research nuclear warfare and threaten the world to obey under his command or destroy everyother country.Lyn : I see... well i guess thats enough information... Mark... lets go.Mark : Go where?Lyn : Im gonna go stop this man... and your coming with me.Mark : But how? This man is obviously very very VERY powerful and will probrably kill us and plus if he gets you, he wins.Lyn : i dont care im going.Mark : stubborn girl... Ok lets go... *sigh*_____________________________________________________________________ ___________Lyn and Mark had gone back to Nergal so called evil lab, and had entered through the secret entrance.

Jaffar's point of viewJaffar had got up and started to walk towards the door slowly and headed outside. As he entered the hallway a nurse came up to him trying to get him to get back to bed... to a great surprise... he stabbed her..._____________________________________________________________________ ___________DUM DUM DUUUUUUUHM!

Happy Carol? NOW.. stoopid scrapbook...

anyways LOOKIE CHAPTER!BAI BAI!