Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Emblem ❯ Chapter 11 : The Capture ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*sigh*LOOK AN UPDATE!!!! WHERE!?!?!?THERE!!OMG!!!___________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________Jaffar's point of viewJaffar stretched out his body and ripped off his FAKE (OMG) scabs and wounds and headed for Nergal's palace. He ran like a lion with eyes sharp like a hawk as he noticed squirrels and bird and had killed them for no reason at all.Nergal : *flashback* Okay... for me to forgive you i will fake torture you and glue on fake wounds... and ill have to act like im really torturing you in case of hidden cameras... well anyways... just remember what to do, act your way to getting Lyn to my palace, then come back and take her little friend while i take Lyn. Good? good. Now, now get going.Lyn's point of viewShe had entered Nergal's Castle and began searching for Nergal's room. They opened door by door, walked stone by stone, and searched which had seemed like hours.Lyn : Danm this guy has one big house...Mark : *sigh* Maybe we should give up...Lyn : NO! Stop trying to bring me back. This bastard has really pissed me off and i WILL make sure he falls to his knee's and apologizes.Mark : Heh, do you seriously think that he would bow to you? even if you beat him.Lyn : We'll no... but i can send him to jail so HAH =PMark : Heh well good luck with that.They started walking down a hall when suddenly Mark was pulled upwards into a vent. Lyn flinched and hit her head on top of a stone and fell to the ground.Jaffar's point of view.Jaffar choked Mark and stuck a needle in him as he fell back down from the vent hitting the ground. He jumped down landing silently onto the ground and dragged mark into a bag. He looked over his shoulder and saw Lyn on the ground... then... he grinned. He headed to a dead end then took out a piece of stone where a door opened where Nergal stood.Nergal : Good good... very good... yes... good... yes..... very good.... soooo goood.....

Jaffar : T_TNergal : *cough* *cough* Anyways tie them up so i can send the ransom to the kingdom of Caelin.Jaffar : They are tied up...Nergal : Ah yes... good... *cough* well then ill just get started... *dissapears*Sonia : T_T . Jeeze what an idiot... Nino get in here.Nino : Yes mother?Sonia : I want you to take our prisoners then put them in that cell over there.. Okay?Nino : Yes mother... i love you...Sonia : Just shut up and hurry.Nino : ...Jaffar : *glare*Sonia : What? Don't stare at me like that.Jaffar : Dissapears into vents.Castle of CaelinKing : A letter? My brothers daughter?King : *sigh* Dear Nergal... ??? Uh it says here that its FROM Nergal? Oh well...Dear Nergal,I have your daughter hostage and i DEMAND a ransom of 1 hundred billion dollars and include your new invention of the D.R.A.G.O.N. Project or i may be forced to kill your daughter and send my forces down on you, crushing your pitiful army into a pulp. The deal will be made in the Harkwood Forest in a small cave in the old village of Penkalis and make sure to bring some lunch.King : ??? he cant afford lunch? I MEAN OMG MY NEPHEW!!!King : Secretary get me the army of Caelin.Secretary : Yes King.Lyn's point of viewShe woke up to find she had been tied up and blind folded.Lyn : Mark? are you there?
Mark : Unnghm... my throooooat *croak*. yeeeauagash..._____________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________DUM DUM DUM! So dramatic. Anyways i still suck at this but its also just mai first fanfic...