Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ marriage by agreement ❯ hidden ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3: Hidden
 
See you at dinnertime
Tokiya
 
 
Kagero found the note on their desk. She was still suffering from headache after last night.
Last night tokiya was different. He had played the role of a caring and protective husband well. But now he was back at his old self. Cold and distant.
 
She had taken a shower and after getting dressed, she got out of the room to face tokiya's grandfather. They need to talk. Breakfast was inappropriate time to tell him about her secrets and plans, but it's an opportunity since tokiya's out.
 
She ran her hands on the smooth wooden railing of their stairs. She then saw tetsuo, eating heartily on the breakfast table.
 
"Good morning sensei” she greeted.
 
Tetsuo smiled. A smile that somehow soften his hard features. "Sensei?" he inquired.
 
Kagero took the seat in front of him. The daylight was warming her, giving her energy. "Yes" she replied. "Your ancestors are the greatest senseis of the whole hokage tribe. your great great grandfather was my sensei"
 
Tetsuo almost choked. "I don't understand".
 
Kagero explained everything. Her life and her motive for marrying tokiya. For a while none of them had touched their food.
 
After a moment of hesitation, tetsuo spoke. "What if I won't allow you to execute your plan?"
 
"And leave me with the misery of seeing every person i love die?" she blurted. "No I don't think you won't do that".
 
Tetsuo stood and gazed at the windows. "But at least tell tokiya about this. I think he deserves to know".
 
"You know I can't do that" was the only reply he got.
       
What Kagero and tetsuo didn't know was recca and tokiya was also spending breakfast tomorrow. Tokiya had told recca about the arranged marriage and his motive for doing it.
 
"I still don't believe it" said Recca. My mother is not the type who will go into this arrangement".
 
"She has her motives too". And I know it's so deep and dark for her not to tell anyone" replied Tokiya. "Im afraid Recca I want to know the motive. And I know you're the only person who can squeeze it out of her. I know somehow this is also for her sake".
 
“I don't know. But ill try. I don't know what this is all about. But ill find out one way or another". Recca assured.
 
          & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;        -    TBC -