Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Me, Myself, and Yuki ❯ The Accident ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Basket.

Author's Notes: See didn't I tell you next chapter would be longer.

The Accident

Chapter 2

[Yuki's POV]

"Mmmm good" I mumbled in my sleep as I turn and hug my pillow tightly. I slowly open my eyes. The sun light shoots straight into them temporally blinding me. I blink a couple of times then look at my bed and then myself. 'Better take a showernow. A cold one at that.' I slowly lift myself out of bed and ball the sheets. Placing them in the corner of the closet. "I'll have to wash those later." I say to myself. I grab some clothes and walk over to the bathroom. This has sort of become a routine for me. Every night I would have enticing dreams of Kyo and start to do my routine.
day Tohru found my bed sheets and asked me about them when we were studying together.

~flashback~

"OhahYuki-kun I washed your bed sheets. I found them on the floor in your room. I put them with the rest of the laundry. What was that white stuff on them?" Tohru asked as she turned to look at Yuki.
's face turned redder than a tomato. "OhAhWellUmyou seeum"Yuki fall silent.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. If you spilled a drink or something on your bed I don't mind washing it."

"Um thanks" Yuki lowered his head happy that Tohru is so innocent.

~end of flashback~
's why now I put them in the closet. I am still blushing from the memory when I pass Tohru in the hall.

"Yuki-kun are you ok? Do you have a fever?" She moves closer and puts her hand on my head.

"Yes, I'm ok. I don't have a fever."

"Are you sure? Your all hot and sweaty, and your face is red." Tohru pulls her hand away and looks at me worriedly.

"Really I'm fine Honda-san." Not wanting to lie I walk into the bathroom.

"O-okay." She said and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"That was close. Now back to the task at handshowering." I say to myself as I start to undress.

[Kyo's POV]

"I smell breakfast. I better get cleaned up." I say to myself as I stop my training and grab a towel. I wipe the sweat off my face and put the towel over my shoulders as I start to walk inside. 'I guess I should take a shower.'

* Ten minutes later *
went into the dining room and sat in my usual spot. Which to my dislike is across from that Kuso nezumi. 'Kuso nezumi why is he staring at me.' I was about to say something but got distracted when that baka inu came in. He looks like he hasn't slept for weeks. "Hey inu what's up with you? You look like you haven't slept in weeks." I said

"Oh Kyo-kun is that concern I hear in your voice and for little old me. I'm so touched." Shigure says as he sits down.

"No! I am just curious! I don't care about you!" I yell. 'Why'd I even ask.'

"Well since you are so curious. I might as well tell you. I had to stay up all night so I could finish my manuscript." Shigure says proudly holding a book he got out of nowhere.

"Since when do you ever finish writing your books on time." Yuki says in a monotone voice.

"Yuki-kun. Yuki-kun. Yuki-kun." Shigure says shaking his head. "When will you ever learn. I always finish my work on time. I just never tell Mic-chan that." (sorry don't know his editor's name.)

"Why do you do that?" I ask.

"Because it's more fun that way." He says in a matter-of-fact tone.
look down at the table and notice that breakfast is already set. I also notice my plate is already made and Tohru is already sitting down waiting for everyone to finish talking. 'Wow. I didn't even see her come in. Hell, I didn't even see her do any of this. I must need more training than I thought. Oh well I'll worry about that later. I'm starving.'

"Um, everyone I am going to be visiting my grandfather today. I'm going to go over there after work and stay there for a day or two. Since I haven't seen him since the day I move back here. So I was wondering if that is okay with you guys?" Tohru asks once everyone stops talking.

"Go ahead Honda-san. It's fine with me." Yuki says with a small smile.

"Our little flower is leaving us. How will we ever survive without you." Shigure says pouting

"Yeah. Yeah. Do what ever you want." I say.

"Great! I already made today and tomorrow's dinner. I also made some snacks in case you get hungry before dinner. I put all the food in the refrigerator, so all you have to do is heat them up." Tohru says pointing to the refrigerator. "Oh, and I almost forgot. Yuki. Kyo. Could you two go to the grocery store and get some milk today. I would get it myself but I have work right after school. So could you two get it for me?" She asked

"Sure thing Honda-san, I'll go." Yuki says while giving her a smile.

"Yeah. Whatever. I'll go too." I say unable to say no to her.

"Great! Thank you both so much!" She says happily. A few seconds later everyone starts eating.
a half an hour later Tohru, Yuki, and I leave the house and start walking to school. I am walking on one side of Tohru while Yuki walks on the other. Tohru then starts talking about how fun it's going to be to spend time with her grandfather. We arrived at school a little bit before the bell that indicated the start of homeroom. We went inside the classroom and sat in our assigned seats. There is a few students already in here. The bell rings and a group of students rush into the classroom. After everyone is seated the teacher come in and starts her lesson.

*Ring*

'Yes lunchtime! A break from getting bored to death.' I thought as I walk out of the classroom. I went outside to go find a place to eat. "Hay Kyon-Kyon over here!" Ryotes (Sorry I don't know any of the students name) yells while waving his hands. I walk over there and sit down. "So Kyon-Kyon are you ready for graduation." Ryotes says as he bits into his rice ball.

"Yeah, graduation is only in two months." Ketoe says.

"And you guys know what that means? Where going to have to find dates for the graduation dance." Huteo says as he starts to nudge me in the ribs with his elbow.

"Hey Kyo you gonna ask Tohru to be your date?" Ryotes asks as he turns to look at me.

"AhWell I-"

*Ring*

'Saved by the bell.' I thought as I get up and quickly walk to class. I went inside the classroom and sit down in my seat. A minute or two later the teacher starts her lesson. 'I want to ask Tohru to go with me, but what if I transform while we're dancing or something. Knowing her she'll likely tip or something.' My thoughts are cut off by calk bouncing off my head. I shake my head to get the chalk dust off.

"Sohma-san I expect you to be paying attention in class." The teacher says and turns back to the blackboard.

"Kyo-kun are you alright?" Tohru asks from behind me.
turn around "Getting hit by chalk is nothing compared to that kuso nezumi kicks." I smile and turn back around.

[Yuki's POV]

'Come on. Hurry up.' I thought as I sit at my desk looking up at the clock. 'Thirty more seconds until Kyo and I walk to the groceries store and home togetheralone.'

*Ring*

'YES!' I make sure to put my mask on before I quickly get up and walk into the hall. I try to hurry up but that was quickly changed as a horde of Prince Yuki Fan Club girls start to crowed around me. It took me awhile but I finally managed to slip away. I step outside and see Kyo sitting on one of the steps to the school. He is looking up at the sky, his back towards me. 'He looks so alluring with the sun making his beautiful orange hair glow.'
turns around "Finally it took you long enough." he says as he gets up.

"Baka neko. You didn't have to wait for me you know." I say calmly, trying not to look into his fierce ruby red eyes.

"Tohru-kun said for both of us to go to the store!" Kyo shouts.
start walking towards the grocery store. I hear Kyo yell something and then he catches up with me. We walk in silence for a while. 'Come on Yuki you have to say something to himbut what?' A minute or two later I finally think of something to say. I turn my head to face him and is about to say something but gets beaten to it. "No student council meeting today?" Kyo asks while still looking straight ahead.

"No. Never on Mondays." I say still looking at Kyo.

"Oh." Was all Kyo could say.
finally tare my gaze away from Kyo's perfect tanned skin. I look around and see we have already entered town. There are about three or four people out walking around and a few cars that pass by. We enter the store and buy the milk. We exit the store and head home. As we walk out I begin to wonder what would happen if I were to tell Kyo how I feel about him.

~ Yuki's Day Dream ~

"Um Kyo-kun may I come in?" I ask from outside the door of Kyo's room.

"Sure. You don't have to ask. You can come in anytime you want." He smiles as I walk into the room.

"I need to tell you something." I say as I bow my head so my hair can cover my blush.

"What is it?" Kyo asks with concern in his voice. I close the door and move to sit next to him on the bed. I move closer to him so that are shoulders are touching. I turn to face him as he does the same and I lean forward. Soon are lips are touching in a passionate kiss. I lick and nibble on his bottom lip to ask for entrance. I'm surprised when he open them without hesitation. I get over my surprise quickly and plunge into his mouth. I moan as tongues fight for dominance. After about a minute more, which seemed like hours, we reluctantly pull away. We are both panting and gasping for air.
I finally start to breathe normally again I start talk. "Kyo, I love you." I patiently wait for him to reply. 'What if he hates me even more now. I don't think I'll be able to take the rejection.' I snap out of my thoughts when I feel his warm lips against mine again.
pulls away and says, "I love you too. More than anything in the world." Our lips meet for the third time to night and is automatically deepened. Our hands start to roam every inch of each others flesh. He calls out my name as our hips grind together. "Yuki. Yuki! Yuki!!" SMACK!

~ End of Day Dream ~
snap out of my day dream to see Kyo's clasped hands together in front of my face. "What." Is all I could say at the moment.

"What do you mean 'what!' I've been calling you for five minutes now!" Kyo yells, a lot more than irritated.

"Oh. Well what do you want, baka neko?" I ask in a false icy tone. Regaining my composer.

"I left my wallet back at the store. I'm going to go get it. I'll be right back." Kyo says. He didn't wait for me to reply and just runs off in the direction we just came from. 'That was close. I'm glad he didn't notice the bulge in my pants. Was that just a dream? Of course it was Kyo would never do or say any of those things he did. He would probably'

~ Yuki's Day Dream Again ~

"Um Kyo may I come in?" I ask from outside the door of Kyo's room.

"No you may NOT! Now go away!" Kyo shouts.

"I really need to talk to youplease."

"Okay, but you have 2 minutes." He glares at me as I walk into the room.

"I need to tell you something." I say as I bow my head so my hair can cover my blush.

"So tell me already you damn rat." Kyo says impatiently. I close the door and move to sit next to him on the bed. I move closer to him so that are shoulders are touching. I turn to face him as he does the same and I lean forward. Soon are lips are touching in a passionate kiss. I lick and nibble on his bottom lip to ask for entrance. That however got Kyo out of his state of shock. He pushes me off the bed. Tears start to come down my face. "What the hell are you doing!?" Kyo yells at me. It was more like a demand than a question.

"I-I love you." I say through my sobs

"Well I DON'T love you!!" Kyo says with a harsh tone. "Get. Out. Now." My heart breaks then and there.

~ End of Day Dream ~ (More like a nightmare if you ask me)
snap back to reality as I'm roughly shoved out of the street were I was standing. I fall to the ground and hear a loud BANG . But the bang hadn't come from me.

Please Review