Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting the others ❯ The Characters ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
A/N: Alright you lovely people, here's my story. Like it, love it or hate it I really don't care, but I do prefer the first two. lol....anywayz this, as you probably already know is a Fruits Basket story. This is my first so plz be nice, I know I probably suck, but it never hurts to look!!! Anywayz....your probably tired of my talking and want me to start this story, so I will!! : D Here goes nothing!! Ohhhh, by the way this chapter isn't actually a chapter is just me explaining the new characters. So here we go!!
 
Mamaya Amori: Well Mamaya is an interesting character she's lound, knows what she wants and is also the head of the family. She as long brun hair ans the most amazing green eyes. Being only 21 years old, puts her as one of the youngest in the family.
 
Samatha Amori, also know as Sam or Sammy, mostly Sammy: Ummm...Sammy....how sould i put this, think Ayame and Shigure, mix them together and you get Sammy. She's lound, over confident, is a total flirt and bit of a pervert, that's Sammy! Sam's 28 makes her one of the eldest, she's also the second oldest in her family, she has two younger sisters and one older. She's also a triplet, she has long, curly (more wavvy) blond hair, with big blue eyes. She works as a model, being one of the best!!
 
Miya Amori: Well Miya's very much different compared to her sister Sammy. She's quiet, kind of shy, but she has the biggest heart you will ever find. What's the most suprising about her, is that she's almost identacle to Tohru, minis the bangs, her hair is also alittle shorter. She works has a reporter, and is very well know for her ways of getting to the truth.
 
Chika Amori: Chika's.....unique, but also my favorite character, if ever come around to writing more storys, you will notice that's she's amost always there! Ok, off topic as I was saying, Chika is the youngest of the triplets. She has three daughters, from a previous marriage that lasted 8 years. Her daughters; Elizabeth, Alyson and Sarah look exactly like her. She's 28 as well, which i'm guessing you already knew! She's the family doctor, she also owns a medical school which is one of the best in North America. Chika's is one of those strong silent tapes.But when she has something to say she says it, and doesn't worry about whatever anyone else thinks of her.
 
Elizabeth Amori, or Lizzy: Being the eldest of her familly, she was raised to be opinionated and to not be affrade to say something. She's 7 years old, with big blue eyes and short black hair, which she always has up in a ponetail.
 
Alyson Amori, or Aly: Also raised to be opiniated, but she prefers to be silent, but thats doesn't stop when she has something to say. Being the middle child, at 5 she often as the peace maker in between her sisters. She also has short black hair, which she leaves loose, and those big blue eyes that everyone seems to have in her familly.
 
Sarah Amori: Being only 3 years old doesn't stop this little lady from climbing trees and giving her mom heart attacks everyday! She's extremly active and loves to talk! She looks alot like her sisters with black hair and blue eyes, but she has alittle difference,she has long and wavvy hair instead.
 
Emma Amori: Well Emma and Tohru have know eachother since well for ever! But Emma left Japan at 8 years old, because of reason you will find out later in the story. She 18 years old, with long brun hair and black and blue streakes. She has brun eyes with a bit of red (They look like there going red) , she's opiniated, kind of like everyone in this family.