Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Middle-High ❯ Class ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I'm BACK!!
Well I don't have much to say….unless… *looks around* they're around.
CURTAIN!
 
 
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*
As I got to my door I saw Kyo trying to ditch so I got out my C(r) A P (1) binder and put it behind his head. As he turned he smacked right into it.
 
“Kyonkyon bekarazu hanareru kuraidori.” I said in Japanese.
 
He gasped at me while holding his nose, a very comical sight. Ikeike!”
 
The class went silent; I raised an eyebrow but didn't comment.
 
“Sit.” He growled but when the girl called him back he complied.
 
I got to my desk and let everything down. I took the last sip of my coffee and eyed the class. A few tense seconds went by until finally I spoke, “Hello class, as some of you may now my name is Mary A Castrogiovanni and as some of you may have noticed we have some exchange students. So those who are must stand and come to the front.”
 
7 Students came up.
 
“State your names.”
 
“Sohma Yuki.”
 
“Sohma Kyo.”
 
“Sohma Momiji.”
 
“Sohma Kisa.”
 
“Honda Tohru.”
 
“Sohma Hatsuharu”
 
“Sohma Hiro”
 
“Ah, the Sohma family.” I said, “Akito has said much about each of you. Sit down. Any questions?”
 
Tohru raised her hand.
 
I nodded.
 
“Who are you?” she asked.
 
“Well, I'm your homeroom and math teacher. I know Japanese, Spanish and English and am in charge of taking care of exchange students.”
 
Silence.
 
“HAAHAHAHA! Kyo insulted a teacher!” Momiji laughed.
 
~LUNCH BREAK~
 
As is stood I line for lunch, cute guys surrounded us. Tayl, Lyze, Alya and I were the most popular teacher in the school. When we finally got our lunch we sat down in the teachers lounge.
 
I sighed.
 
“What's wrong?” Tayl asked me. As usual her blonde hair was in a ponytail.
 
“Well remember the exchange students from Japan?” I asked. My black hair was down today.
 
Alya decided to join the conversation, “Yeah, What about them?”
 
“Well… One of them is just a fucking, cute, pain-in-the-ass bastard.” I blushed when I realized what I said.
 
All my friends, including the dark haired Lyze who had heard what I said, went “OooOoo!”
 
Suddenly, as my friend sniggered to themselves, I knew this was going to be a long year.
 
~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*
AND CURTAIIIIINNN! AHHH! Umph.
WTF!
 
Shippo: SAKU-CHAN!!
 
Shippo?
 
Shippo: Guesswhat!Hiro-sangavemecandyandtoldmetokeepyou compaaaannnnyyyyy!
 
HIIIIIRRRRRRROOOO!!!!
 
*Off Stage*
Hiro: Before she kills me please review. And here is what you need to know:
 
Japanese:
bekarazu hanareru kuraidori: must not leave class
Ikeike: bitch
 
(1) The CAP binder is where teachers have their class grades, attendance and other junk. It's a huge 3 inch binder and they have to carry it everywhere they go. My math teacher didn't like it so she put an `r' between the C & A making it the CRAP binder! *@*