Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What I Love About You ❯ Dreaming Of You ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
What I Love About You
All characters are (c) Natsuki Takaya
Don’t like, don’t bother reading.
ENJOY :3



What I Love About You- ch.1




"Ouch!” the little blonde haired boy screeched.
"I-I'm sorry! Are you okay?!" panicked the white and black haired boy.
"I’m fine, Haru. It just hurt for a second."
"I think we should stop, Momiji..."
"No! Why?" Momiji yelled.
"I’m hurting you! Not to mention your still scared", said Haru exiting the rabbits body.
"I’m not scared!" Momiji turned around on his back to look up to Haru.
"You’re shaking."
"Oh that... it's just cold, is all!"
"It is late. We should sleep now."
"No! Not yet! I want to be with you, Haru! I want to do everything with you!" Momiji begged.
Momiji got on top of the ox and bent down so their lips met. Haru bit the little one's bottom lip. Which caused Momiji to gasp; which meant an opening for Haru's tongue. Haru began violently sucking on Momiji's tongue.
The horny ox grabbed the rabbit's stiffening partner. It was smaller than his, but cute. He pumped his dick slow at first, then faster and faster. Momiji felt an urge none like any other.
He came. Haru took in a hand full of Momiji's liquid and massaged it through the rabbit's blonde hair, making it easy to style. He ran his fingers through his damp blonde head.
Momiji twirled his tongue inside of Haru's mouth. Breathing in every aroma of the oxen's breath. Haru grabbed the boy's tiny wrists to spin him over so he was the dominant one. He leaned on his knees and flipped the boy over on his stomach.
He held his waist in both hands as he lifted him to his pelvic area. He parted both cheeks as he let himself in.
"Don’t be afraid, my love..." he whispered. Momiji began to tear from the pain. Haru entered him very slowly, thinking it was the best way to act on the frightened child. But Momiji couldn’t take it. He thrusted back causing Haru to be fully inside of Momiji's hole. He was surprised.
The pain was seemingly gone within a few seconds. Of course until Haru began to pump in and out of him. Haru steadied his pace to match the young boy's breathing.
"Don’t you dare hold back on me because I'm little." Momiji gasped.
"You asked for it."
Haru went faster. Momiji yelped and shrieked. The more this went on, the faster Haru went. He was unstoppable! The room spun in Momiji's mind. Soon after, the bed was completely soaked.
"You were great", Haru nuzzled in Momiji's ear.
"I’m not afraid anymore. Thank you, Haru." They kissed.


10 years later... (December 7, 2013)


Brring brring.

Momiji's alarm clock sounded.
"Mm...” he moaned.
It was 12:43 in the afternoon. He got up. Stretched. And walked over to the bathroom. He urinated while looking for his newspaper.
"There it is!" He read the top of the paper. 'December 6, 2013'. "Oh well, It's still new." He flipped through to the back trying to keep his balance so he wont piss on himself again like he did a couple of days ago.
"Horoscopes..." Momiji murmured skimming through to find Pisces.
"'You'll be a veritable ball of fire at work, so don't be surprised if others are a bit jealous. That doesn't mean you should stop hitting it out of the park, however. Do it all, and do it well. The higher-ups will be absolutely tickled'." He contemplated for a minute. "Bull shit." And threw the paper, missing the trash can, joining all the other disheveled papers and tissues.
To be blunt, his apartment was a disaster. Momiji would usually say 'I'll clean it tomorrow' or 'I should really hire a maid' but always finds some excuse not to. That is probably why no one would ever visit.
Momiji made his way, stepping over old take out boxes, to his bedroom to get changed. He rummaged through his drawer. All that was in there, well, all that was clean anyway, was some boxers, tight shirts, sweaters, and a pair of jeans.
"I need to buy some clothes one day."
He threw on his jeans, slipped on a tight grey sweater, and jumped into his boots. He went over to the closet and pulled on a tight black trench coat.
"I’m heading' out", he said to his lonely apartment. The door shut behind him.


---------
---------


"Ah there you are!" yelled the landlord, Mr. Kane. "When am I getting' my check, huh? And tell that dog of yours to stop barking! It's Irritating as hell!"
Momiji spun on his heel to face the enthralled landlord.
"I paid you Monday. And I do not have a dog." He turned back and walked downstairs.
"Well, something’s barking'!" He rolled up his newspaper and went back inside his room.
"Mamijee! How are you?" asked the old woman who lived one apartment room below his.
"Good morning, Mrs. Sachi!" Momiji waved and smiled.
"Morning? Good afternoon is more like it", laughed the elderly woman. "Going out somewhere? Meeting your girlfriend?"
"Nah!" Momiji snickered.
"Alright then. Have a good day."
"You as well!" Momiji ran out of the apartment before conversation came up.

---------
---------

'Girlfriend'... Now why'd she have to go and bring that up? Of all things... I never even had a girlfriend.
Just...
Right then a car swerved and almost ran right into him but with rabbit-like reflexes he avoided it.
"Watch where your driving, asshole!!" yelled some anonymous voice next to him.
Momiji stride a few blocks away.
He saw the tall apartment building with lots of windows. He tried looking for the last one on the third highest floor. The shades were opened. He must be home! Momiji ran inside.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------
-------------------------------------------------------------- ----

Knock-knock

Momiji waited impatiently for someone to answer. The door creaked open.
"Momiji?" Yuki smiled inviting him in. "What are you doing here?"
"I've missed you. How long has it been?" Momiji gently hugged him.
"Two days ago..."
He closed the door behind them.
Momiji took off his shoes as Yuki poured some tea for the two of them. Momiji threw his coat on the back of Yuki's desk chair. He gazed at some papers on his desk. They were full of letters, and notes.
"How's work?" Momiji asked.
"It's alright." Yuki was an artist. A very good one at that. "What about you?"
"Being a waiter sucks! At least the pay is good." He took a sip of tea. "I've been wondering..."
Yuki looked up from his cup.
"Momiji... if this is anything about Ha--"
"No! Don’t say it!" Momiji slammed his cup down on the nice wooden coffee table. "I just want to know... Did you ever... Find him yet?"
Yuki gave a sympathetic face.
"I’m sorry."





Author's Note:
Hello everyone. This is my newest story. Thank you for reading. And I also thank everyone else who has ever read, review, skimmed through, or heard of my stories.
Stay tuned for chapter 2! haha.


























Converting /tmp/phphgmEIf to /dev/stdout