Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What I Love About You ❯ Proposal ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
What I Love About You
All characters are (c) Natsuki Takaya
Don’t like, don’t read.
ENJOY :3

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU- ch.2


"I just want to know... Did you ever... Find him yet?"
Yuki gave a sympathetic face.
"I’m sorry."
"No. Forget it. It was presumptuous of me...” Momiji sighed. His face got a little crimson, and patches of sweat streamed down his face.
"You don’t look too good. Are you feeling ill?"
"N-no, I’m...fine..." He tried to get up but he stumbled.
"Momiji, your sick, lie down." Yuki offered a hand and lead him to his bed to sleep. "Watch your head."
Yuki tucked him in and put a glass of ice water on the table next to him. He quietly shut the door.

------
------

"Chiquitita, one day I'm going to marry you."
Momiji turned over to face him. He stroked his quivering fingers through the taller one's shiny white hair.
"Haru, you’re funny."
"I’m serious!" He took his hand to his lips and gave it the gentlest of kisses. "I promise."
Momiji blushed. He never thought their relationship would blossom to this. It was magical.
"We can adopt kids, too. I always wanted a little girl." Haru giggled.
"Haru, I don’t care what we do... as long as we're together and out of this house." Momiji began to tear. Hatsuharu wiped his eyes and pecked his forehead.
"I promise."

Momiji woke up with tears in his eyes several hours later. His fever seemingly had gone down and was able to walk. He opened the door and saw Yuki sitting at his desk. He propped up his glasses with his finger. He looked very busy concentrating on a new art piece.
"That's cool."
Yuki looked behind him to see the blonde up and about.
"Are you feeling any better?"
"Yea. Thank you. And I'm sorry."
"No, don’t. I should apologize. I admit I didn’t really know what I should've done, I just laid you on my bed." Yuki said.
Momiji took his coat off the chair and walked toward the door. He put on his coat and stepped into his shoes.
"You’re leaving?" Yuki stood up.
"Yea. I don’t want to bother you anymore."
"Oh, it's no bother. Feel free to visit anytime."
"I will", Momiji smiled.
He left.

------
------

Why is it that every time I close my eyes I dream of you?
Momiji was halfway home. He looked at his watch. It was now 5:23. He was hungry.
"I could always go to the nearest restaurant..." He tore open his pockets.
"I’m broke."
He decided to walk around to see what he would do next. I've been having these dreams lately... Haru where are you? He kept walking along, not paying attention to where he was going or what he was doing.
Bang.
"O-oh sorry, sir!" He apologized, bowing.
"Who the hell you callin' 'sir'?!" fumed the taller man. I know that voice!


Authors Note:
Hello. Sorry it's so short. I haven’t been in a typing kind of mood lately. Thank you for reading, and please review. Oh and by the way... "Chiquitita" is pronounced (Chik-it-tita).


unheard screams it seems like a cool angst filled story, but this: 'Haru took in a hand full of Momiji's liquid and massaged it through the rabbit's blonde hair, making it easy to style.' was quite disturbing.
Ashesofthesage
Thanks for reading. Yes, it's kind of disturbing, but funny as well.
TheAnimeFreak14
Very Good so far.Update soon!Ja, ne!
Ashesofthesage
Why, thank you very much. Thanks for reading. I'll try.
gure'slilinu i hate cliff hangers...update soon, like today!okay tomorrow then?how bout in oh say...five minutes?!gure: calm down. it's not like you'll die..me: oh but i will!gure: i'll call the catarer and get the flowers aranged.me: please *dramatic cough* update soon...hugs kisses and ale all roundgure's lil inu
Ashesofthesage
Hahaha!! You always have the funniest reviews! Thank you for reading my fic. You too, Gure. lol. Sorry I couldn't update sooner. I was in a bit of a writers block situation again.

Please read chapter 3!




Converting /tmp/phplsLXJ5 to /dev/stdout