Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What I Love About You ❯ Rising Stars ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
What I Love About You
All characters are (c) Natsuki Takaya
Don’t like, don’t read.
ENJOY :3
-
-
-
-
-
-

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU- ch.3
-
-
-
-
-
-
"O-oh sorry, sir!" He apologized, bowing.
"Who the hell you callin' 'sir'?!" fumed the taller man. I know that voice!
"Kyo!" Momiji smiled. "What are you doing here?"
"Shush, will ya?" Kyo sneered.
"I could hardly recognize you with that hat and sunglasses. Training to be a secret agent or something?" Momiji giggled imaging Kyo spewing ridiculous lines like, 'Sohma, Kyo Sohma' with a champagne glass like he was James Bond.
"Shut up you twerp. You know how it is."
Kyo has been a model for 4 years now. It was Shigure who suggested this. He said that he would never be able to beat Yuki but should put his athletic body to some good use and become a model. But, before it was too late, Shigure had already hired an agent and put him through the modeling business.
"How is your modeling career coming along anyway?"
"I hate it." Kyo huffed.
"I bet the pay is good."
"Yea... I guess."
"Lucky..." Momiji sighed. "Anyway, what did you say you were doing here again?"
"I didn’t. I don’t know... my agent gave me this address. I'm looking for a..." Kyo picked up the card out of his coat pocket and squinted at the small text. "'Shiro Kazahaya'?"
"Kazahaya? Never heard of 'im", Momiji nodded. Kyo sighed.
"Why do you need to meet him?"
"Some photo shoot bullshit." Kyo walked off.
"Hey! Where're you going?" Momiji walked with him.
"Home, where else?"
"So soon?"
"Yea." Momiji stopped walking and turned the other way. He smiled. He remembered all those times when he was younger and he used to piss Kyo off all the time. Those were the days... 10 years ago... When I was with... him.
------
------
Before he knew it, he was back at his apartment. He slid open the main door and trudged upstairs. He made it up a few flights of stairs before he reached his own. There it was, apartment 313. His same boring, messy home. Everyday the same thing... wake up to a messy house, go to sleep to a messy house. Why couldn’t I have a better life? A successful life? Yuki, an artist. Kyo, a model. What do I need to do to be a winner? I'm just some common waiter who can’t even find my first love... Before he stepped in he picked up the newspaper on his welcoming mat.
"At least I have something to read tomorrow..."
Momiji gracefully slid open his apartment door, stepping on an old foam coffee cup from weeks past. Momiji stepped off his shoes and hung up his coat, which accidentally missed the hook and fell to the ground.
Frustrated, he kicked his coat into the wall.
"Jerk!" he yelled.
He sulked over to his bedroom and threw his dirty clothes in the hamper. He put on a fresh pair of boxers and some oversized grey socks. But not before he threw the newspaper in his bathroom.
He went over to the TV, switched it on, and flopped on the couch. He grabbed the remote next to him and flipped through channels. Lazily, he dropped his feet on the coffee table before him so he can get more comfortable.
"I need a housekeeper..."
-------
-------

The next morning Momiji woke up at 1:00 in the afternoon. He rolled off the bed, stretched, and made his way to the bathroom. He relieved himself while flipping threw yesterdays paper.
"Horoscopes..." he murmured. He found Pisces.
An admirer may be a bit too interested -- and yes, that is possible. So if they suddenly ask more of you than you're even remotely ready to give, don't back down. Just say no.
He stared at it hesitantly. He crunched it in his fist and threw it over his shoulder. He started to cry.
There was a knock on the door.
"Who could that be?" he sobbed. He wiped, flushed and washed his hands and his face so he wouldn’t give of any impression whatsoever of sadness.
"Hello?" he slowly opened the front door.
"Yo", the younger sandy haired male said.
"Hiro??" Momiji gasped.
-
-
-
-
AUTHOR's NOTE:
Hey all. My apologies for the shortage of words.
LunarIce
::scary kagura eyes:: update son... PWEASE?!?!?!? AND, YES, THE PART WHERE HARU SMEARS MOMIJII'S LIQUID THROUGH HIS HAIR WAS DISTURBING IN THE GREATEST SENSE! =>.
Ashesofthesage
Haha! I enjoyed that part, too. Not so sure if alot of people agree with it though... >.< Oh well. Thank you so much for reading! :)
TheAnimeFreak14I can tell this is going to be a great fic.In my house I'm the biggest fic guru.I read fic from rated G to R.But this out of all the Fruits Basket fics.This one is my favorite.Keep up the good work.Ja, Ne
Ashesofthesage
o.o wow, thank you so much. You made my day! Im glad you find enjoyment in reading my fics. Thank you so much for reading!
DarknessRose63I loved it and want more to read . I not going to beg you to write more if you don`t want to but you left it at a clift hanger. Thats the way i all ways leave it my friends hate it too. I love the Haru and Mommji action thats great. * images it*
Ashesofthesage
Thank you. dont worry there's still quite alot left to go. Momiji and Hatsuharu are a very fascinating couple, arent they? :P Thanks again.
pinkishy-baobaooh yu havto continue this is one of the cutest haru x momiji fics ever! cant wait for more update soon!! i realli love this and oh yah pls try to make the chapters longer!! omg i love this fic
Ashesofthesage
Thank you. Really appreciate it. :) I'm trying to make the chapters longer... so please bear with it at the time >.<
unheard screamsomg...::tear:: i hate stories that have long lost loves! waah! update soon!
Ashesofthesage
Thanks for reading :) I'll clear up the Haru mystery in good time. :)

Cya in What I Love About You ch.4...









Converting /tmp/phpi92lq8 to /dev/stdout