Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ What Yuki Did ❯ What Yuki Did ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What Yuki Did. Sequel to Scared to Breathe.
 
“Miss Honda?”
 
She'd been in bed for days. No matter what anyone said, no matter what anyone did, Tohru refused to move from her pink double bed, or even to say a word. What Akito had done to her… she couldn't let it go. In her mind, his words played over and over, like the highlights of a show that was something grotesque. She was dirty. Dirty, dirty, dirty!
 
So she went back to Shigure's, to the safety of her room, and curled up in her bed and cried. For hours and hours she could do nothing else, to the point she just wanted to be sick. She didn't eat, she didn't speak, and she was just numb. She thought about what she had done to Kyo; she had betrayed his fragile heart. And Yuki! Yuki had seen it all! What must he have thought of her now? Surely she was the most wretched of creatures?
 
Nothing could have been further from the truth in Yuki's eyes. She was just a girl with an innocent heart, and to him, what Akito had done was unspeakable. He of all people knew best the venom, which was swelling and twisting her thoughts, turning it back on her. He knew what Akito was capable of, and she was more susceptible to it by nature than most.
 
This was the third day. The only thing that changed was her intake of water. Yuki attended her faithfully, desperate for a way to make it all right. He wanted nothing more than to embrace her tightly, to whisper in her ear it was ok, but that could never happen, not with this curse. He knew what touch meant, the price of intimacy.
 
He dared himself to sit on the side of the bed. Tohru was facing away, on the far side, her back to him. Yuki wondered if she was asleep, or just very still. He sighed, heavy with burden. He had to say something, to let her know just what it was that bothered him, and maybe it would help her too, somehow.
 
“Miss Honda, I have to tell you something.” He paused, and listened to a muffled sob. She was awake, so he continued. “What Akito did to you… I'm sorry. I feel like it's all my fault. I should have done something. I know that now. And in truth, I probably knew that then, but I just couldn't. He… he still frightens me, Miss Honda.” These words were so hard to say, more difficult than he had initially anticipated.
 
“My fault…” she repeated slowly, a notch above a whisper, “All my fault.”
 
“No, no, Miss Honda, that's not what I meant.” Urged Yuki. There was silence, each daring the other without words to do something, to say something.
 
“Yuki…” she uttered, taking a breath, “Hold me.”
 
“You know I can't. I-”
 
“Be close to me then. I need you.” She sounded as though if she said much more, she would shatter with the frequency of her voice.
 
She thought he wasn't going to do anything. That he would get up and leave. She didn't want to be on her own. Even if he hated her, she still wanted Yuki. Her heart ached because she wanted to tell him how she felt. How she was sorry that he wasn't the first man to touch her and love her body completely.
 
How shocked she was when Tohru felt a hand, which clasped hers. A warm hand, sensitive and unsure, and she held onto it as though it was the only lifeline she had to keep herself being dragged down by her own inner turmoil. Yuki gasped at her grip, surprised by just how strong she was. But then Akito didn't look very strong and he could still elicit a great deal of physical damage. The bruises on her face from his hands, and scars from the cuts of his whip on Yuki's own body would attest to that.
 
Tohru stopped for a second, and then turned on her side. Yuki was looking at her funny. It was cute, this kind of bewilderment, and it made him irresistible to her. She rolled over completely so she was facing him and their faces were just inches apart. He was watching her, unable to tear his eyes away for a second. What to do? Was she going to… should he…?
 
No more hesitations. He had to let her know and now was the time. Yuki sat up, and with one last look at her, leant down and gently brushed his lips against hers. In the back of her mind, Tohru's memory began to unfurl all over again. The feel of Akito's lips on her neck, his lips forcing hers, making her do things she wasn't ready for. Was she ready for this? Would Yuki force her in the same way that Akito had?
 
“I'm scared.” She whispered as he pulled away.
 
“You don't want to… I'm sorry, Miss Honda.”
 
“I said I was scared… but Yuki…” He looked at her in earnest, hanging on her every word, anticipating what she was going to say, “Will you be gentle with me? Akito… he… he was very rough. It hurt, just like he said it would.”
 
It came to dawn on him then that she was expecting more than he thought she was, and it made Yuki's eyes widen with surprise, though not at all an unpleasant one. “I promise you, Miss Honda.” His tone was with the utmost sincerity, “I would never, ever hurt you.”
 
She believed him, and her fears of being with someone disintegrated. To show this, she took the initiative and kissed him firmly, commanding all the love in her heart into that kiss. Yuki's lips parted against hers and shared the kiss, returning everything she felt, cupping his hand against the side of her face and she leant into it, learning and exploring the physical meaning of true love right there along side him.
 
The need to feel surpassed all else. It tugged at her, as she gently ran her hands over his shoulder, over his back, under his mandarin collar shirt, and rested her hands on his hips. She daren't go any higher than that for fear of causing him to transform, as much as she might have wanted to touch and feel his upper body.
 
Yuki, however, was contained by no such constrictions. While his tongue danced playfully with hers, his hands went up to touch her upper intimate parts. Her `mini mountains', as some of the boys called them at school. Aware that what they were up to was a taboo activity, made it all the more exiting for him.
 
Under her nightie, he had the full run of her body, yet made a conscious effort to be gentle, as she had asked. The last thing he wanted was to be identified by her as a source of hurt. Especially after he made that promise and she was beginning to trust him.
 
Tohru sat up briefly, to remove her clothes altogether, and she lay beside him with just the edge of her blanket covering her lower abdomen. Yuki swallowed, his eyes seeing parts of her he had only ever witnessed in his dreams. He began to question if he was dreaming again when Tohru reached out and took his palm.
 
“I want you Yuki, to be gentle here.” She took his hand and slipped it under the cover. The sensation of something warm and smooth with slickness met his fingers, she rubbed him against her, and to disguise discretely his own arousal, Yuki clambered inside the covers with her. With one hand, he fumbled at his jeans, and then discarded them altogether. Shigure and Kyo were downstairs; this point was at the back of his mind. *If we get caught…*
 
“Miss Honda,” the words seemed to burn him, or at least you'd be lead to thinking with that expression on his face, “Miss Honda, it's not too late to change your mind. If you don't want to, that is… I won't force you.”
 
“Yuki,” her voice trembled, “I want you to. Show me what it's like, Yuki. To…” she blushed, “To make love to someone.”
 
To make love. Love. Yes, he had put his finger on it for sometime now, he did love her. He loved Tohru Honda a lot. And now, she was asking him to Make Love to her. She was asking for what she wanted, and he had no intention of denying her what she was after. That said, if Tohru Honda suddenly turned round and asked for the earth moon and the starry heavens above, Yuki Sohma would spend the rest of his days searching for a way to give them to her.
 
He moved a bit closer, so he could feel the body heat she emitted. A soft warmth, a strange aphrodisiac in itself, and he moved so that one of his arms was behind her and his weight was balanced between that and his forearm. It was going to be awkward, but there had to be a way. All he had to do was use his imagination.
 
Tohru fumbled at the buttons of his mandarin collar shirt, before they came undone and she could lift it over Yuki's head. Now he was almost as naked as she, and only his boxers were between them. Yuki went to remove them, but Tohru slipped her hand over his. “I want to.” She whispered. Her thumbs moved up to the elastic sides of his grey Calvin Klein's and slid then down, over his distinctive hard on, and to his knees. Yuki removed them from there.
 
Tohru didn't stop. Slowly, tentatively she ran her hands over Yuki's manhood in such a way it was burning ecstasy. He gave out a low groan in response to her blissful torture, mentally half wanting her to stop, half begging her not to. She wrapped her hand around him, and gave a gentle squeeze, before running her fingers upward, and caressing the sensitive tip with her thumb. So soft, but oh so desirable.
 
His half lidded purple eyes melted her. Yuki was well mannered, distant, perceptive, but Tohru never guessed that under that cool exterior he kept his inner passions secluded away. It was so easy to forget herself, to forget who he really was, caught up in this torrent of hormonal feelings she couldn't begin to describe as his hands travelled over her thigh. He was intoxicating.
 
She knew, of course, he was nothing like his older, more jaded counterpart. Yuki was tender and giving, whereas Akito took what he wanted any way he it pleased him to do so. His pleasure had proven to be her destruction. Akito was the dark side of Yuki, in appearance and behaviourisms to the point where it was scary for them both. Yet she was drawn to him - to Yuki, despite the risks and the danger. Everyday with the Sohma family was like playing with fire: beautiful, deadly, and the chances of being burned always increased.
 
He shifted, directly above her; he kissed her forehead before he kissed her mouth. He stroked her lower body, and then he pressed his member into her flesh. She tensed, despite herself, but he broke off the kiss and whispered her the instruction to relax. Tohru did her best, allowing her body to go limp. He started to move his hips at an slow and easy rhythm.
 
He was fully concerntrated on her, but it didn't stop him thinking. And it suddenly struck him as odd; he was a virgin and Tohru wasn't.
 
Waves of heated passion flooded her body. Good waves, that helped her to feel relaxed without forgetting her actions, and in her own time, Tohru picked up the speed for herself. Moans of encouragement and heavy breathing escaped her pink lips as her face was flushed with the exercise, her legs enterwined with his like ivy clinging to a tree.
 
“I want more…” she strained to speak like this, enveloped in her own pleasure. Tohru felt the ripples of her insides hold him, urging him forward, begging for Yuki as she held onto him. She sought fulfilment and found it. Only he could drown her in this heavenly though surreal existence, and suppress all memory of what Akito had done to her. It couldn't be undone, but it could be rewritten.
 
He gave into her needs, and secretly they belonged to him as well. The faster he moved, the louder she called out to him, and the closer their climaxes approached. The tension was building, both inside and out, and Yuki found himself trying to restrain the raw, primal desperation.
 
Another thought crossed his mind. It wasn't safe. There had been nothing between her insides and the implement of Akito's will, and only now did he think about using protection with Tohru. The idea hadn't crossed his mind for a second. Now, with the look of her innocence it finally dawned on him.
 
The panic made him hesitate, made him shrink away, and Tohru's reaction was that he didn't want her. She looked at Yuki with confusion, and pressed the pads of her fingers into his creamy skin. This new expression he showed her; she didn't like it. Seeing it mirrored in her navy blue eyes Yuki abandoned all hope of letting her go. He'd just have to swallow his pride and get the morning after from Hatori, and hope that he just didn't ask too many questions.
 
The pressure to finish within Tohru's body was getting to be too much. “Yuki,” she breathed. “I'm going to… to…” but her muscle walls did the talking, giving her the orgasm she deprived herself of the first time. He came with her, expelling his essence in a way that gave him such a release. But her scream of his name was too much to hold back, and even though there were footsteps getting closer from downstairs she had no regrets. She had to let him know. She had to tell him somehow about how she felt the most deeply.
 
Kyo opened the door, just as Tohru said the four fated words.
 
“Yuki, I love you.”