Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ When Snow Falls ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
----------------
When Snow Falls
----------------


~Disclaimer~
I do not own Fruits Basket.

~Warning~
Rated X for sexual content. Read at your own risk.


"..." Speech
/.../ thought


---


Chapter Six

---



Akito stood before the young riceball and the dragon.

"Akito..." Hatori said softly.

"My, my. What have we here? A high school girl with a Juunishi? Hahaha," Akito began to laugh, "Tohru-san, when will you understand the way we live? This is no way to live, Tohru."

"W-what do you mean?" Tohru softly asked.

Anger.

Akito clenched his fists together and gritted his teeth.

"I mean, I forbid you to come here again!" He yelled.

"Akito, please, just under-"

"Understand? Understand? Haha, I clearly understand what's going on."

"No! You don't! I love him!" Tohru blurted out.

Akito's eyes widened. He then smiled. "Tohru-san, tell me. What is love?"

"L-love? Love is when two people bond together and cherish that feeling they have inside for each other."

"Heh... heheheh..." Akito began to laugh.

Hatori put his hands on Tohru's shoulders, ready to protect her from any harm.

Akito began to frown and his eyes burned with anger. He took the closest thing in front of him. The picture of Kana. He smashed it to the ground, letting teh glass pieces shatter on the floor. He tipped over the table stand. He ran over to Hatori's book shelf and started to throw every book off the shelves towards the two helpless lovers. Hatori covered Tohru as best as he could as he got hit with the books on his back.

Akito finally stopped. His breathing was loud and fast. His eyes turned to a corner and saw something. He grinned. He picked up a flower vase and faced the two. Hatori's eyes widened.



/Blood... everywhere.../

/"Hatori! Hatori! Are you alright? Hatori, speak to me!"

/It stings... my eye.../



Akito smirked as he held the vase over his head, staring directly at Hatori. He then smashed the vase to the groundand pieces flew everywhere.

Pain.

A piece of the vase was lodged in the back of Hatori's back.

"You think I'm going to worry about you this time? Think again, Hatori." Akito said as he left.

Tohru rolled Hatori off her and saw the piece of the vase in his back. "Hatori! Hatori!"



/"Hatori! Hatori! Are you alri..."/

/K-Kana...?/



---



There's chapter six, I hope it's interesting so far. ^^
Don't you love my cliffhangers? XP
Reviews are much appreciated.

~ Xu p a n d a